• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
I've been drinking excessively for days now and just can't seem to push through. I get so close every time, but even being pretty drunk hasn't been enough to get me past the survival instinct barrier. I don't really have the tolerance to drink too heavily unless I want to get sick instead.

Is there anything else? Marijuana is too mellowing.

Reactions: Forveleth
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe benzos

Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Forveleth and UnwindingStar
UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

Feb 14, 2023
I would recommend benzos, but also suggest finding ways to practice or accept it will be part of the transition. It's a grim fact and it's probably the reason many of us are still here, but if this is your fate than it's just one last hill to overcome. A small one, in hindsight

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth and asphyxiangel
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
Thanks for the advice guys. I've partaken in a number of substances before for recreational use, but never benzos. What can I expect as far as feeling? How many would I need?

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

Feb 14, 2023
When I take benzos, I mellow out and completely chill. Almost uncharacteristically chill. Sometimes, so chill, I find myself waking up the next day with no recollection of dosing off, and sometimes my short term memory is affected. Its supposed to treat anxiety so you may not experience any once you've taken a benzo.
Thanks for the advice guys. I've partaken in a number of substances before for recreational use, but never benzos. What can I expect as far as feeling? How many would I need?

Reactions: Forveleth
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
When I take benzos, I mellow out and completely chill. Almost uncharacteristically chill. Sometimes, so chill, I find myself waking up the next day with no recollection of dosing off, and sometimes my short term memory is affected. Its supposed to treat anxiety so you may not experience any once you've taken a benzo.
hi, i am sorry if it sounds stupid but now that i searched online and found that there are multiple types of benzos, is there a specific type that i should look for?

UnwindingStar

UnwindingStar

Feb 14, 2023
If you want a guaranteed affect, at least go for xanax (alprazolam). Any of the smaller mg doses should do the trick.

And you don't sound stupid. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out.