Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Hrm maybe Say it Right by Nelly Furtado, I also plan on listening to my playlist of childhood songs from the 00s

Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Here's a good one:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I want to listen to Tomita's version of Debussy's 'Reverie' shortly before. Such a beautiful piece of music, full of peace and wonder. Also, (spoiler alert!) ironically used in the HBO 'Westworld' series to trigger a murder/ suicide spree:

I think for the actual act though, I'll want to have rain sounds on in the background. I always listen to them going to sleep. Seems appropriate for my last sleep.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
O

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
My playlist is all over the place but this is it:

Billy Joel - Tomorrow Is Today
This song was actually adapted from a suicide note Billy Joel wrote before an unsuccessful attempt. It sums up my feelings well and actually kinda advocates for suicide.

Act II: Sugarplum Fairy and Cavalier Pas de Deux · George Balanchine's The Nutcracker
(I know it's kind of cringe to kill yourself to a song from THE NUTCRACKER but this song is so intense and meaningful sounding.)

Ein deutsches Requiem, Op. 45: II. Denn alles Fleisch es ist wie Gras · Sir Simon Rattle · Berliner Philharmoniker · Rundfunkchor Berlin
I found Brahm's Ein Duetches Requiem on a random record while in a record store and hearing its intensity and reading the lyrics it immediately became important to me. This part is movement two, the lyrics sung are from the bible: "All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall," I agree with this message and it speaks to me. Eventually everyone withers away.

Enya - Carribean Blue
I love this song, complex harmonies and beautiful rhythm, very peaceful, makes me dream of the next world.

Enya - Afer Ventus
Same as above

Katie Jane Garside - Roadkill
A song about a kid getting run over, chilling, matches my mood.

Ave Maria (Franz Schubert) · Andrea Montepaone · Ensemble Concentus Vocis
Makes me sad and happy at the same time. Makes me excited to ascend.

I Shall Be Released - The Band
About a guy who has spent a long time in jail who is waiting for his release. Relateable.

Alphaville - Forever Young
If you die young you are kind of forever young.

A Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
Funeral vibes, love the organ, fits my mood.

Real Life - Send me an Angel
Kind of a random inclusion but the desperation of the singer in the chorus for some kind of remedy to his problems is relatable.

Billy Joel - Downeaster Alexa
Again kind of random, but the grim tone and idea that there is no room left for you in the world matches my mood.

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Evanescence seems pretty fitting. She's always had the voice of an angel maybe a depressed angel but an angel nonetheless

hopemeetshopeless

hopemeetshopeless

Sep 20, 2024

I fuckin love NiN. Particularly the whole downard spiral album, and the song something I can never have I've considered as my CTB song. But if I had to choose I think I'd still pick these two songs by karnivool played back to back. These two songs lyrics are extremely important to me and I think describe how I think pretty well:

M

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
It most certainly isn't as popular as the above:

But I want my audience to feel it:

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
maybe the path by Lorde. It's not depressing in the slightest but it's the first song of her album "Solar Power" which I listen to when I'm on ketamine. So that song always makes me think of the initial feeling of ketamine, which I enjoy.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...😢
Aug 19, 2019
It will be a song from Linkin Park

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
Anchor, by Novo Amor. Ideally I go during the "Anchor up to me love" part

cali22♡

cali22♡

Experienced
Nov 11, 2023
If I'm going to commit suicide, I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, I just want my loved ones to sell all my stuff and donate them to an depression organization