markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I don't care about that because I won't be there. But still burying seems better to me than cremation, as it feels more natural to me I guess. Regardless,my family would 100% go with cremation because of the religion and the superstitions around this part of the world.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am not sure I don't care much about. I don't spend much time thinking about it. When I am dead I am dead. The worst thing I can imagine a creep abusing my body and upload it on the internet. This is one reason why I dislike gore. Most people who are shown in these videos never have given consent. It takes them their dignity in my point of view.

My mom once told me she wants to be cremated. I think she is disgusted by the thought your body is rotting and eaten by worms etc. I can understand that. It must look pretty disgusting I assume. Moreover noone can abuse a cremated body. (Okay I am not fully sure about that...)

I am not sure about my body. It depends what the costs are. I don't want that my family has to pay much. If the state pays for it I don't care. I am not sure burning my body sounds kind of brutal. I think there are creepy stories that people were falsely claimed to be dead and then they were burned alive.

I made a very short research. And seemingly in some countries stories are reported. People were falsely claimed dead but then they revived. I think this mostly happens in third world countries with very bad doctors. In my country there are safety measures against that and it is extremely unlikely if not impossible. Or this happened centuries ago.

I am not scared about such a scenario. It is very very unlikely. And in the end what is worse being burried alive or being burned alive? Both seem to be horrific. I don't want to scare anyone. That something like that happens it very unlikely. It was just one association with this topic.
I'd like to be cryo-frozen or something

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm guessing an autopsy for those of us who CTB. After that though- cremation for me. I'll most likely prepay for it.

I'm not really all that squemish about what happens to me after. I don't believe any part of me will exist to know about it. I think respect for the dead physical body is more about honouring families and loved ones. We like to think other people are taking care and respecting what is left of them.

iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
i will be found in the same day , cops , will have an autopsy because suicide , second day i will be sent to my house for about 10 minutes or less for my family to say goodbye then i will be buried at the same grave as my cousin that died about 10 years ago next to my grandad and thats it , i wanna donate my organs and i don't know how it will work or if my family will go on with it

Epikur

Epikur

Oct 6, 2023
Considering what happens to my corpse doesn´t bother me. Whether there will be an autopsy or not, I don´t care.
I have already organized everything. Not to say that this is an announcement of my departure to happen soon (who knows).
But as I expect my death to happen in the nearer future, I decided to write down my will and other directives like how I want my funeral to take place, including the ceremony.

I will be cremated. Have already bought a digging site in a forest cemetery as there are hardly any people who would visit my grave. Its anonymous, just a tiny plate being attached to the tree where I will lay (or to be more precise: my ashes, respectively. 97% of my body will have left through the chimney (CO2) or the gutter (H2O) of the crematorium)

Some weeks ago I visited the forest. It was a sunny day. A natural deep green oak forest. A tiny creek flows through it, just a couple of meters from my tree. It was a strange feeling, but not awkward. Somehow a very quiet and peaceful moment. It gave me certainty.

Reactions: Solar1703
W

wanttosleep

Aug 8, 2023
When I'm dead my body is just a decaying sack of meat. I have told family that I would prefer to have a more eco burial like having my body be the nutrients for a tree or to be composted and be the fertilizer for new growth. They were all kinda weirded out by it but I think it is peaceful that in death I return to the earth. Though I will most likely to be cremated like the rest of my family. I have asked to be spread somewhere nice and natural and be left to be lost to the air, earth and water. Though it is simply what I prefer but I have no care of what happens to my flesh when I am dead.