Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Only someone who is not heterosexual would think being heterosexual is the expected norm.

I guess it's part of the desired I'm a victim mentality?

It's a FACT you IDIOT. You can't make up genders just because you don't like a fanny or a dick.
90-95% of people are straight
It literally is the norm. The vast majority of media features straight couples with the occasional "token gay" thrown in, because god forbid straight people are forced to empathize with a gay couple the way we are with straight couples. Sorry, I'd like to be able to talk about sex and relationships like anyone else. I'd like for people to know who I am and am not interested in. I'd like to be able to vent about problems that are specific to being lgbt like family issues. And fuck it yeah, I'd like to be able to just randomly put out that I'm gay and it's weird as a life experience but pretty cool. All of this is completely reasonable to me, and if you think everyone around you feels like a victim, maybe you have something to do with that.

Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, dontwantocareanymore and 2 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
People who know me really well would probably say I was too hard on myself, that I didn't deserve to die, that I'm really nice to people, that I actually do have good looks yadda yadda yadda.

These people are blind and stupidly wrong and I hate them, but nowhere nearly as much as I hate myself. The horrible monster within me deserves to die and if I have to be the one to kill him then so be it. I'll kill him even if it takes me down with him. Just thinking about them feeling sad about such an evil person's death makes me so angry.
You know now I just feel like I don't even have to respond to these threads as you pretty much say what's on my mind lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Only someone who is not heterosexual would think being heterosexual is the expected norm.

I guess it's part of the desired I'm a victim mentality?

It's a FACT you IDIOT. You can't make up genders just because you don't like a fanny or a dick.
WTF!!...I'm probably going to ctb today you jerk don't call me a damn idiot....I suffered unmercifully...I held the dead remains of my daughter in my hands, I'm in severe pain daily, I have a fucked up face and scars from my abuser and you call me an IDIOT....thanks for the push to ctb. Oh but wait there's more this jerk will say "who cares about your suffering"

I miss the old community. Sure there were some bad people but no one was this blatantly rude and deplorable...... calling me an idiot!??? You jerk......

I hope your banned you bring nothing but negativity...I try to be kind to people here because we are SUFFERING.

Also FYI trans people DO exist......

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, ts0hill and 12 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
90-95% of people are straight
It literally is the norm. The cast majority of media features straight couples with the occasional "token gay" thrown in, because god forbid straight people are forced to empathize with a gay couple the way we are with straight couples. Sorry, I'd like to be able to talk about sex and relationships like anyone else. I'd like for people to know who I am and am not interested in. I'd like to be able to vent about problems that are specific to being lgbt like family issues. And fuck it yeah, I'd like to be able to just randomly put out that I'm gay and it's weird as a life experience but pretty cool.
I never thought of it that way. That was eye opening, and I'm one who has had a lot of gay friends. Thank you, learned something new. I'm surprised and ashamed I didn't realize those things.
I'm probably going to ctb today you jerk don't call me a goddamn idiot
noooo you're too good, too nice

• Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
"How could she do that to her son?"
"We thought she was getting better"
"She seemed a little brighter lately"

nah, the being a little brighter lately was an act.

• Hugs
Reactions: dontwantocareanymore and Sinkinshyp
JohnDoe555

JohnDoe555

Arcanist
Aug 5, 2020
Oh dude theres so many things! Here's a few:

'he was sooo kind'
(A few of you have mentioned this one already. I find it particularly annoying. Being of a kind nature isn't related to suffering, or escape from it. Kindness or any other quality has nothing to do with what I've been through.)

'But we were here for him?'
(Implying that all I need to do is talk to people, which I do all the time.)

'I didn't know things we're so bad, if only we had known'
(lots of people know, it's just not taken seriously)

'Would he not have *insert bullshit I've already done/tried here*'

'it was hardly that bad. I mean, sometimes I feel pretty bummed out and I just have to get on with things'

'But he had so much to live for'

'if only he told me that's what he was planning, I could have helped'

This just promotes a general lack of understanding of what I've been through, and a sense of arrogance that they could have helped or suggested something. None of them would live
through one month of what I have to go through.

Reactions: Kassender, sufferingalways and purplesmoothie
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
'Why didn't he just stop drinking?'

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Dead beat dad, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I doubt anyone will really care tbh. Some generic thoughts and prayers and then they move on with their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Kassender, Dead beat dad and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
"They were so well liked!"
"Tragic loss!"
"Their life mattered!"
"I'm shocked - there were no signs!"
"Why did they do this? Is it something we've done?"

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and AprilsBlessings
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I hate to think that one person will blame mental illness but not the actual reasons

Reactions: littlelungs, it's_all_a_game, ts0hill and 9 others
TheSomebody

TheSomebody

Sep 28, 2020
parents are sure to say that everything that went wrong with me was my fault, that I should have looked for help and tried harder. The rest of my family will say the same thing, but I know that deep down they will also think that I deserved it. They don't understand me and that's why I don't care about their stupid opinion.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Rn110bg101, purplesmoothie and 1 other person
chasedtheWind

chasedtheWind

Nemendsitall
Oct 11, 2020
What a waste...!!!

Reactions: AprilsBlessings
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
"it was expected, she was always weird and loner"

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Sensei and Meditation guide
next-season .?

next-season .?

May 28, 2020
some will say thank god its not me

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
"who cares"

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, AprilsBlessings, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 1 other person
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
As long as they don't find my cosplay folder on my pc they shouldnt think anything too ridiculous lol

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts and FatalSystemError591
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Everyone will probably be glad I'm dead, except people who didn't know me, who won't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and dontwantocareanymore
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
"Poor GPE's parents."

• Hugs
Reactions: GoneGoneGone and Worthless_nobody
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
"Wow, we found a lot of weed and snacks at her place."

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, dontwantocareanymore, Lotharius and 3 others
deadbeat

deadbeat

Sep 9, 2020
I genuinely don't think anyone will pretend to be surprised. I've been depressed and socially avoidant since I was 11 and my entire adult life has been me, hiding in my room, sitting at my computer. My life has been atypical for a long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Trannydiary, Mr.Nobody and 6 others
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
Oh thank god, finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Trannydiary, Kassender and 2 others
R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
My 'family' are all toxic abusive pieces of shit, so it's very easy to imagine the type of things they'll say. Fuck them all.

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, ts0hill and 2 others
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I'm not really sure. I hope they're motivated to try and campaign for mental health awareness, but I'm not sure. It won't be a surprise but I know it'll still hurt them.

• Love
Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Ghost2211
flatearth

flatearth

dot
Aug 27, 2020
"But she* was so happy all the time! Nothing seemed wrong! She* had such a kind heart and giving to everyone, why would she* do such a horrible thing to herself*! She* had a great job and seemed so happy there, and think about her* husband! Now she* left her* husband all alone and he's a widow at 30! Wasn't she* in therapy and getting help?!"

I'm genderqueer and most people don't use my pronouns, (one of the reasons why I want to ctb, I do not look, sound, or feel as the person I am. I'm not a girl but I'm so damn feminine that people know what I was assigned at birth regardless of how masculine I look and act) my pronouns are they/them or he/him correct and treat me as my assigned gender at birth instead. So I'm sure I would get misgendered and deadnamed a lot once I pass.
i am so sorry
i am not trans myself, but i do have a non-binary friend that sometimes tells me about their problems being genderqueer and it hurts me so much when i see the pain in their eyes. people who misgender and deadname you are just stupid idiots whose tiny brain can't process anything aside from "err....boy = blue, girl = pink"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Trannydiary, Ghost2211 and 2 others
L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
"She was so young, she was so smart, she had so much potential, she was so talented, she could have done so much with her life" or any variation thereof. What good are those things when society wants me to waste it all on a minimum wage job?

• Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Trannydiary, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Lilja

Lilja

Aug 8, 2020
My abuser: "She was always like that. Always so negative. She was crazy, she was delusional." while completely oblivious of the fact that he sucked all life and will to live out of me, that I was a different person 3 years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings and Ghost2211
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
People will say, "Damn, he owed me a lot of money." But seriously, they will most likely say, "Who would have guessed?"

Reactions: Trannydiary and Ghost2211
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
"But she was always so happy!"
"She had so much to live for..."
"I can't believe she killed herself over a cat!"

(I am not killing myself because my cat is dying. I forced myself to stay alive for the past 18+ years because against all odds, he lived, and I did not want to abandon him. Now, my work here is simply coming to an end. I'm sure most people won't see it that way, though.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Trannydiary and Ghost2211