• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Yeah, but mixing both would likely cause someone to vomit when they're already unconscious, so cause aspiration pneumonia. Trying to vomit when you're nonresponsive will not wake you. But definitely a potential problem if they do not go unconscious fast enough.
Still seems risky if you vomit out so much that it could fail.
Well, the first time, I swallowed 2x M30s after a few days of taking only 1 at a time. I did not know all pressed M30s contain fent. I stayed unconscious from 4pm-9pm before found blue in the face, foaming at the mouth, and struggling to breathe by my grandma. The second time, I was still not convinced all pressed M30s contained fent, and smoked the pill off foil in the back of some fenthead's car as I mentioned it was my first time smoking 'oxys' and he guided me through it. He called an ambulance.
You don't need to answer, were you been found cause of loud breathing or was it quiet?
Btw depending on your country you don't get much laced oxys in germany it seems harder to find fentanyl laced stuff than real presses.
I haven't heard about ODs on OSDMT nor do I know any other RC opioids, so not sure.
You can look for Nitazene Opioids they are enormously strong, for example protonitazene should be similar in potency as fentanyl, odsmt is weak.
I would say smoking an M30 off foil may yield best results in the way of CTB.
Seems unreliable, why not snorting?
Also you can't know how much fentanyl is in the presses.

M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Overdosing on Cocaine, speed, mdma, 3mmc and any other upper is agonizingly painful.
I don't know much about ketamine overdose but I guess it could be pleasent cause it is used for anesthesia in high doses but I am not sure if it is optimal for ctb.
The problem with ghb is that you are likely to vomit and therefore vomit out much of the drug before it kills you.
Depending on your country you can get rc opioids and rc benzos to overdose on easily on darknet, in my opinion more reliable but I will go with sn cause it is much more tested for ctb purpose.
I have Xanax and norco. How much would I need to ctb?

liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
Still seems risky if you vomit out so much that it could fail.

You don't need to answer, were you been found cause of loud breathing or was it quiet?
Btw depending on your country you don't get much laced oxys in germany it seems harder to find fentanyl laced stuff than real presses.

You can look for Nitazene Opioids they are enormously strong, for example protonitazene should be similar in potency as fentanyl, odsmt is weak.

Seems unreliable, why not snorting?
Also you can't know how much fentanyl is in the presses.
1) If you're unconscious and laying on your back, none of that vomit is actually coming out.

2) I was doing death rattles the first time, but my grandma thought it was snoring. She came to check on me after calling my name a couple times without response.

3) Ohh. Off the street, likely not. Never checked the online markets who ship from Germany for M30s.

4) It is definitely not unreliable if you are taking long inhales with no opioid tolerance. No experience with snorting it but the intranasal bioavailability is high. So if that is more comfortable, it would likely work.

5) Fent is extremely potent in very small doses, it should not matter too much.

Reactions: 90starve
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
Ketamine + GHB should put you right to sleep after a bit. Those are both downers.

Combining an upper and downer is more likely to give you a cardiac issue you may or may not survive, but two downers (especially one you need to dose carefully like GHB) causes respiratory depression. Falling asleep and never waking back up. As long as no one finds you and calls the paramedics, it will be the end. And it'll feel good until you fall asleep.

As for dosages, check out PsychonautWiki. I would go moderate to heavy dose on the Ketamine (heavy to be on the safer side, as in, not waking back up... moderate for more chance of enjoying the ride) and take a heavy dose of the GHB.

If you can access other drugs, I've unintentionally ODed on Fentanyl twice before and I just fell asleep (until I woke the first time in the ICU and the second time in an ambulance). Enough Oxycodone will do the same, especially mixed with Xanax or another benzo. Mixing Oxy with any downer should do the trick.
May I ask where you were able to get fentanyl? On the street? I've been thinking about trying this method but I've never purchased illegal drugs and have no idea how to do that.

Reactions: 90starve
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
I have Xanax and norco. How much would I need to ctb?
I've been prescribed both, taken ridiculous doses of both, and mixed them conservatively without the intent to CTB in any case. If I really wanted to try it that way, I would try maybe 300mg+ of Norco, but really I would need that dose as high as possible; 2mg+ of Xanax; and grapefruit juice 1 hr before dosing. But there is a low chance it would work. Norco is really not that potent.
May I ask where you were able to get fentanyl? On the street? I've been thinking about trying this method but I've never purchased illegal drugs and have no idea how to do that.
The first time, I got it off an onion market and the second time on the street.

Reactions: melwarson and 90starve
M

melwarson

May 20, 2023
I've been prescribed both, taken ridiculous doses of both, and mixed them conservatively without the intent to CTB in any case. If I really wanted to try it that way, I would try maybe 300mg+ of Norco, but really I would need that dose as high as possible; 2mg+ of Xanax; and grapefruit juice 1 hr before dosing. But there is a low chance it would work. Norco is really not that potent.

The first time, I got it off an onion market and the second time on the street.
Gotcha. Thank you. I was worried it wouldn't work. I have about 30 10mg norco and 20 1mg Xanax. I was thinking about adding alcohol. I also have a lot of seroquel. But I don't want to take so much medicine that I throw it all up. Any suggestions on how to buy it on the street? I've never tried to buy drugs and have no idea how to do that. Thank you again. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: liljeep
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If you're unconscious and laying on your back, none of that vomit is actually coming out.
Really, like nothing gets wasted by vomiting then?
Why are anti emetics needed for sn then if it would be possible to completely avoid vomiting with that?
I was doing death rattles the first time, but my grandma thought it was snoring. She came to check on me after calling my name a couple times without response.
Something similar happened when I overdosed on opioids and benzos I was only found cause of loud noises but I don't know if the dose was just too low of if this happens anyway mostly.
I am still worried of shitty death rattle with most methods.
It is definitely not unreliable if you are taking long inhales with no opioid tolerance. No experience with snorting it but the intranasal bioavailability is high. So if that is more comfortable, it would likely work.
But why not snorting?
You could consume much higher doses than smoking cause it takes longer before you nod off.
Or you snort first and then smoke after some minutes.
Fent is extremely potent in very small doses, it should not matter too much.
I would still aim for the highest doses so that it kills faster hopefully.

liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
Really, like nothing gets wasted by vomiting then?
Why are anti emetics needed for sn then if it would be possible to completely avoid vomiting with that?

Something similar happened when I overdosed on opioids and benzos I was only found cause of loud noises but I don't know if the dose was just too low of if this happens anyway mostly.
I am still worried of shitty death rattle with most methods.

But why not snorting?
You could consume much higher doses than smoking cause it takes longer before you nod off.
Or you snort first and then smoke after some minutes.

I would still aim for the highest doses so that it kills faster hopefully.
1) If you're unconscious on your back and unresponsive, the puke will just end up in your lungs since there's no way for you to actually gag it up, or you will choke on it and still not wake up. Not too familiar with how SN works, I read the thread but don't remember the details

2) About snorting, I guess so? But you don't need a big dose to CTB, no problem with either method

3) Ahh I see, from snorting/smoking it should take at most an hour to stop breathing but that's generous

Reactions: melwarson
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If you're unconscious on your back and unresponsive, the puke will just end up in your lungs since there's no way for you to actually gag it up, or you will choke on it and still not wake up. Not too familiar with how SN works, I read the thread but don't remember the details
Still seems risky if you vomit the ghb out before you are unconscious.
But thanks for the info that you can't vomit out when you unconsciously vomit on your back.
But you don't need a big dose to CTB, no problem with either method
Sadly there isn't much documented info on how to use downers for suicide properly so there isn't an exact recommended dose as it is with sn.
from snorting/smoking it should take at most an hour to stop breathing but that's generous
You really think it happens this fast?
Then it would be 30 minutes plus until you are totally brain dead from lack of oxygen but correct me if I am wrong.
I thought about combining downer overdose with drowing or suffocation cause I was worried about the time, others told me it can take up to 3 hours.

Reactions: melwarson
liljeep

liljeep

Jul 1, 2023
Still seems risky if you vomit the ghb out before you are unconscious.
But thanks for the info that you can't vomit out when you unconsciously vomit on your back.

Sadly there isn't much documented info on how to use downers for suicide properly so there isn't an exact recommended dose as it is with sn.

You really think it happens this fast?
Then it would be 30 minutes plus until you are totally brain dead from lack of oxygen but correct me if I am wrong.
I thought about combining downer overdose with drowing or suffocation cause I was worried about the time, others told me it can take up to 3 hours.
Of course!

Also I do not just think it happens that fast. After smoking it, I was found blue in the face within 20-30 minutes by paramedics.

I have no idea how long it takes to die from the oxygen deprivation, but resuscitation attempts involve both CPR and administering Narcan due to how powerful the respiratory depression is.

It shouldn't take up to 3 hours unless the Fent was swallowed. Waking up from that is much more awful than just snorting or smoking it... it clears from the body much faster after Narcan spray is administered, than if someone were to swallow it.

If someone swallows it, they usually will not wake up just from the Narcan spray, and will be transferred to the ICU for a Narcan drip. That is from my personal experience swallowing it. I got aspiration pneumonia, sepsis, and kidney failure. Stayed in the ICU for about 11 days. Couldn't understand speech at all (hard to explain, it sounded like I was underwater), nor talk for about 12-24 hours.

FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
I'm not super familiar with the issues of vomit, but I assume the issue would being able to take and metabolize the whole dose.

If you can take all the meds and pass out and vomit while you are out cold, great. But for GHB/BDO for example, I can't imagine myself taking 50mls at once and not immediately puking. Even 2.5-3mls makes me queasy. If you vomit it all out while still conscious... Then you just wasted a lot of meds and preparation.

And seeing how SN, BDO are hard to source for some people, and failing CTB SUCKS, I can understand why one would make sure that they at least vomit after unconsciousness.

Reactions: toofargone6969 and melwarson
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
There are quite a few people (some here) who have survived massive BDO/GHB overdoses. It's just not a reliable method since it's hard to get now and hard to determine purity. Same goes with all other drugs.
I've read some crazy stories on here about people taking massive amounts and surviving but then you hear the opposite side of someone dying from one pill. The risk of permanent damage is huge. I researched various drugs for weeks and came to the conclusion it's just too unreliable and there's so much that can go wrong. At least with SN we know its lethal if the product is pure and is somewhat more reliable. Peaceful though, I'm not sure.
I think everyone here would ideally like to just take a bunch of pills and peacefully pass away but our bodies are designed to survive and all the factors of individual differences plus unknown purity of drugs make this a tricky method.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
4mmc or 3mmc is know as Mephedrone or mcat in the uk, this is the best drug i ever taken when it was being sold as plant feeder on research chemical websites as a legal high before it was banned in the uk back in 2013, you can still buy it off the darkweb but it's nowhere near as good
This sht is very easy to get in my country and it's pretty cheap, but I don't think you can die from an overdose of it. What do you feel when you snort it? Maybe I'm a psychopath and I'm not capable of experiencing some feelings.... The word empathogen causes a complete misunderstanding for me... I did not like the effects that I felt and I honestly feel such disgust now for this))) I will never touch it again))) I am now even afraid to snork cocaine if someone give me - I'm afraid it will be mephedrone. I had light hallucinations - I don't know, maybe it was mixed with something other, but it scared me a lot. I saw structured patterns of water droplets on my bath)) Then I caught myself thinking that I was telling the same story several times. I was with a guy and the time flew by so fast even though the whole night had passed. I was scared by the change in my perception of time... The words "empathogen and euphoretic" are not entirely clear to me. I like cocaine, but I don't feel anything special - just cheerfulness and I start to think very clearly - after when im sober - I admire my discussions on the Internet))) thinking about how smartly and logically I destroyed my opponents. Perhaps my mirror neurons are poorly developed, but I almost don't know what empathy is - I calmly watched a video where people from the Mexican drug cartel scalped a guy and cut out his heart - this is a very bloody video and I didn't care about this guy. I was just surprised that he didn't scream - he was so damn cool.

What do you feel when you snort mephedrone? I did not experience any pleasant feeling. But this guy I was with maniacally loves this shit.
Damn it but I am terribly cowardly and afraid of pain after my unsuccessful attempt with digoxin, I will watch this cool video before ctb. I'm a pathetic cowardly pussy and I'm afraid of my sn)) I will inspire myself by looking at this cool guy. His mouth was not closed and he did not scream - he is fantastically cool. I once hit my foot and had a small crack in bone and I was screaming so much, I could not sleep because of this nonsense))

Last edited:
G

goodnight cat

Jun 23, 2023
I think mixing some research chemicals could work since most of them would be fatal if mixed in the wrong order.
Here in the Netherlands we have so many rc sites to order from, just pay and you'll receive them in your mail the very next day, all legal

You can check https://m.psychonautwiki.org/
To check which ones would conflict with eachother.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Death by cocaine overdose is also not a good idea - it's terribly expensive. Probably tens of grams. Sometimes I see stories on the news about dealers dying because a condom with cocaine popped in his stomach - but they die from very very huge doses. They probably feel something like an explosion in the heart during a heart attack and a stroke. Although I love cocaine, I would not want to die from a cocaine overdose)))

Last edited:
worstOFsociety

worstOFsociety

Jan 25, 2023
So I was first planning to ctb by using SN, but it's unavailable in my country (FR), but I have access to a a bunch of other substances such as :

- Ketamine
- Cocaine
- Speed
- MDMA
- 3MMC
- GHB

does anyone know which mix is the most lethal? which is the mose pleasant to overdose on? as well as dosage required? any other information would be much appreciated. Getting anything else such as Fentanyl or Heroin is much more of a hassle but would appreciate info on that too. thank u in advance !
that's weird don't think SN is illegal or anything in France. I know of a website that ships to France tho I haven't used it yet, gonna order soon enough tho so mhm just let me know if you want me to pm you the link or anything

• Informative
Reactions: reaching_zer0