• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm going to try to get sn, but would like to know what other options there are in case I no find it bc I heard it's no easy to find. What else that can be ordered online works? No worries if it's no legal, I'll try anyway.

Reactions: cruelexistence
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That depends on where you live and how restricted the access to legal substances is. KCN would be an option.

Opioids and meds mentioned in the PPeH if available in the DN can also be an option.

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
That depends on where you live and how restricted the access to legal substances is. KCN would be an option.

Opioids and meds mentioned in the PPeH if available in the DN can also be an option.
Thank you, I'll look into this <3

Upvote 0
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Feel free to use my thread if it helps you too :)

@Praestat_Mori already give very good answers above, I hope it can help you too <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
There's Sodium Azide, but this is typically harder to source and has a worse rating in the PePH compared to SN. Though the difference is miniscule. 1713531419467

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0