• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
Title! For me it's my best friend. He's been there for me for so long, and he's constantly proven and reassured me he's sticking with me for the long haul. There's also bee and puppy cat and kotaro lives alone. Also Bocchi the rock. These have helped so much, and my best friend just existing makes me want to live longer and push off ctb more.

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
That's so good - and that it's a friend.

I have a contradiction where I don't feel strongly about almost anybody in my life.. but pretty much everyone I know is a good person and I wish them well. As a result of only that, I decide not to leave. They're of all ages of course so I'm practically stuck here, for the worse. As long as I maintain that priority over my own constant droning desire to ctb, then that's how it will be.

• Love
Reactions: incorporationated
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Glad you have someone special in your life. :) I have my partner but we're working through some things right now so shes not able to help or listen as muvh right now. Overall she's helped me see some positives in life, harder to see more recentlybut we still love each other. definetly made my suicidal thoughts more quiet, 'pushed back the ctb date for sure, current situation aside

• Love
kindalone

kindalone

Student
Mar 1, 2023
My sister. Without her I wouldn't think twice about ctb. She has been extremely supportive throughout my mental health struggles. She's struggling, too, and we've been comforting each other all the time. I don't know what's gonna happen to her if I'm gone and I honestly don't want to risk it.

• Hugs
ermurazor

ermurazor

Witch Queen
Mar 5, 2023
Title! For me it's my best friend. He's been there for me for so long, and he's constantly proven and reassured me he's sticking with me for the long haul. There's also bee and puppy cat and kotaro lives alone. Also Bocchi the rock. These have helped so much, and my best friend just existing makes me want to live longer and push off ctb more.

Me and my best friend are huge fans of bocci the rock! This anime is so fucking relateable.

My mum comforts me a lot and my dog.

• Love
Yuki K

Yuki K

Student
Mar 9, 2023
My comfort mechanism might sound weird but it's anime/manga, for e.g. when Chainsaw Man was airing, Every Tuesday I would come back from the institute, be super hyped and happy about the new episode coming out. I'd act like a kid in front of my pc waiting to see the show. Tuesday became my favourite day of the week. I would look forward to the week because of this show.
Then the manga Zom 100 : bucket list of the dead, made me want to make a list of stuff I wanna accomplish before ctb. Dunno if I can do all the stuff in my life list but it still made me wanna kind of live.
Right now I'm looking forward to the movie Suzume No Tojimari, until and unless it is out I cannot ctb. So this movie definitely affected my ctb date.

• Love
irie

irie

-
Mar 10, 2023
My partner is honestly the only thing pulling me through, they're a saint and the damage it'd do to them if I decided to ctb is horrible to think about. On another note I'm glad you have people that can be there for you and make things easier, you deserve lots of good things and I'm glad they can do so much for you :)

ratlover223

ratlover223

angelic fairy butterfly
Mar 13, 2023
had a plan to ctb [attempting for a second time] right before i met my partner. she helped me a lot even before dating and being engaged, she was just someone i could talk to regularly; she was like a mosquito who just continued to be on me regardless of the swatting. she makes me want to live longer. i'd do anything for her.

ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
I hope to have a best friend like u one day :) . For me … it's definitely my boyfriend. He is my world, we have stayed up all night crying and holding each other after I confessed to him how I wanted to ctb and opened up to him about my mental health. He is so precious to me, and even though I can't picture myself living to see another year, he really makes me want to try. I seriously tear up thinking about how it would hurt him if I really did successfully ctb