• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coral04_

Oct 13, 2019
I'm new to this website so I'm not exactly sure how it works. I just wanted to know, does anyone have advice on the best method for ending my life with these in mind?:
I want to have a particularly painful death. I can't exactly make it quick and painless with what I have, so I was wondering if overdosing on St. John's Wort tablets (I'm not entirely sure on how they work yet) could do the trick? I am aware that the likelihood of it failing is fairly high so I'm not considering it just yet. I don't want the attempt to take time because I'm a little cautious about it, so I was also considering damaging my wrist; it won't take longer than 20 minutes as far as I'm aware. There is a station nearby but I'd rather burn alive than go there, because of good memories (and I seriously don't want a stranger to deal with my suicide - train driver I mean). I don't have much else I'm capable of. I could poison myself (with extremely toxic substances) but that would bring too much attention.
I must admit, I am worrying for my partner and relatives. I would like them to have all the methods on the planet to cope.. This is very selfish of me, but I know that it is the best thing to do, as I have been a burden for too long (this isn't only negative self-talk, I have put a lot of weight on people and it is clear the weight can only get heavier). If anyone could help me out with all of this, I'd be grateful. Thank you for reading this through.
Also, I am open to any ideas you have. I have a lot of time to figure this out, so I would appreciate any extra advice on anything outstanding

Last edited:
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
The methods you listed won't kill you. Google suicides and find out how most people did it. Usually shotgun or hanging works

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I just wanted to know, does anyone have advice on the best method for ending my life...

I & others have asked, searched a long time. You're likely to get back opinions, if people don't get frustrated you're asking... Where this isn't legal seems we have to put faith in what we're reading. And take up the burden of choosing and executing on our own. If you find out otherwise, please share. :-/ Good luck.