• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

peonylove

Apr 16, 2023
Hello, I'm an 18 y/o living with my parents. I "attempted" by hanging in the past (I didn't really know what I was doing so I'm not sure if it would count). I tried twice in my closet and once at the park. I wanted help so I spoke out about this and was sent to a run-down psych ward, given an unhelpful therapist, and prescribed meds that don't work for me. Because the system hasn't been of use to me and no one is listening to me wanting to change these circumstances, I've decided to properly CTB. Unfortunately, it's now a lot more difficult for me as I'm being closely watched. I now have to sleep in my parents's room as I told them I've been self-harming. I also have a fairly big family so I'm rarely ever alone in the house and my parents are really paranoid about me being out by myself so they track where I am on my phone.

What should I do? I can try other methods, but there aren't any tall buildings/cliffs where I live and I don't have my own money to buy SN. I live near a big forest so I could try there instead of the park, but how/when do I sneak out? I can try again in my closet and lock the doors but there's not a lot of room in there and I really don't want to traumatize my siblings if my parents bang on the door and yell at me, plus I have to find a moment alone anyway. But then again, if people can successfully hang themselves in psych wards shouldn't I be able to do so too despite my restrictions? I really don't know, I'm open to any suggestions. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, thank you for reading.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like an awful situation to be trapped in, to me it sounds like it would be incredibly difficult, if not pretty much impossible to ctb in a situation like that where one has such limited time alone. And I think that attempting hanging could be risky if there are other people around, they could very easily interfere causing the attempt to fail. But anyway I hate how we exist in a world where we cannot just pass away in peace, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward as if it was I would be long gone at this point. I wish you the best.

Reactions: peonylove
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
The people keeping you trapped in that situation sound nasty and horrid, I would never wish to be around those types of people. Sadly, it is very difficult to ctb in this world, and even if you are not under surveillance it is much harder than you would think. The fact that you made yourself vulnerable, and their only response was to treat you that way just shows you what kind of people pro-lifers are. I hope you are out of that awful situation soon.

SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
The people keeping you trapped in that situation sound nasty and horrid, I would never wish to be around those types of people. Sadly, it is very difficult to ctb in this world, and even if you are not under surveillance it is much harder than you would think. The fact that you made yourself vulnerable, and their only response was to treat you that way just shows you what kind of people pro-lifers are. I hope you are out of that awful situation soon.
But u have to understand that they want best for their kid. It doesn't mean they r nasty nor do they want u to die.