• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
First will be my ability to control my own goosebump at will.

Second will be my ability to endure loneliness. I dont feel lonely anymore. Just bored. I can go on for days without talking or meeting anyone and I am happy that way. If only I have enough wealth to live like that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
We are all unique! Just like everyone else.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KitKat, stargazer and 12 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
All men are created equal, but some are created more equal than others.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, oldgray, Moony21 and 5 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
All men are created equal, but some are created more equal than others.

Hahahaha yes that a nice way to put it. Even so such difference define us. Like it or not. What we can do they might not. What they can we might not. Human in the end rely on each other equal or not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, sólstafir and 1 other person
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
The ability to keep from getting physically injured doing dumb shit

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KitKat, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Thoughtforms

Thoughtforms

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
I have synethesia so I see numbers and letters as specific colours

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KitKat, longingforrelease and 9 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
The ability to keep from getting physically injured doing dumb shit

Thats is very impressive actually. I get hurt easily. So I have to be very careful all the time.

D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I am different in the sense..that I am a sick person despite having wonderful parents, a great brother. I am the only different one.. no one could expect I belong to that family. People don't believe a person can become like me despite growing-up among people like them.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, oldgray, LifeSick and 3 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I am different in the sense..that I am a sick person despite having wonderful parents, a great brother. I am the only different one.. no one could expect I belong to that family. People don't believe a person can become like me despite growing-up among people like them.

Then those people are weird and quite narrow minded. We can never be the same as others. No matter how hard we try or want to. After all no one have the same experience. Then again why do you use the word sick though? Just because youre different from your family doesnt make you sick unless youre physically sick then thats another story.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Donewith_ and Weeping Garbage Can
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I'm hypersensitive and can sense it if someone is behind me without hearing them. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and literally get sick to my stomach if I catch a whiff of BO on someone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, Lizzie S. and 5 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I'm hypersensitive and can sense it if someone is behind me without hearing them. Also, I have a very strong sense of smell and literally get sick to my stomach if I catch a whiff of BO on someone.

To me mouth odor is the worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, MsM3talGamer and Weeping Garbage Can
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Excruciating pain to others is a mild annoyance to me.

I have the ability to do practical math (measurments, price calculations, etc) in my head faster than you can type it.

I'm an imposter in every sense of the word.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, gingerplum, therhydler and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Excruciating pain to others is a mild annoyance to me.

I have the ability to do practical math (measurments, price calculations, etc) in my head faster than you can type it.

I'm an imposter in every sense of the word.

Imposter? Why would you say that?

Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Well when i would compare myself to my immediate surroundings or generally people i meet daily it appears that i am special in the way i can see through all of the bullshit and how much of a shithole the world actually is. But that type of "special" isn't really appreciated much i must say. When i try to be factual and realistic i get accused of being negative.

I'm so glad that that there are no extremely religious people in my family,work etc ... I'm bad at using difficult words and straight knowledge to my advantage in discussions that take place on the spot. Or even on the internet. It's like the knowledge is there but i can't use it well enough in a discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 2211264, Lizzie S. and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Well when i would compare myself to my immediate surroundings or generally people i meet daily it appears that i am special in the way i can see through all of the bullshit and how much of a shithole the world actually is. But that type of "special" isn't really appreciated much i must say.

Yeah true.. But still it's great for avoiding unnecessary annoyance.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Midnight
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
There isn't a single exceptional thing about me. I have no talents or skills other than being an annoyance and a wet blanket.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, LivedTooLong and 3 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
There isn't a single exceptional thing about me. I have no talents or skills other than being an annoyance and a wet blanket.

Well at least youre doing that better than others. I also really good at making people angry. Which is pretty useless ability lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and Weeping Garbage Can
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I don't delude myself with the idea that I am 'Special.'

I am me. I am unique.

Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
Fuck, pick a thing. I've got four people in my head. I can manage to both outwardly seem like a straight, white, cisgender male and also not actually be any of those things. I tend to find people on 'both sides' of an argument to be stupid, in large part because I don't see the world in dichotomies, which clearly seems to be a rarity.

Obviously, like most people here, I'm not pro-life. I'm a romantic pragmatist (or maybe, more of a pragmatic romantic, and I am also the kind of person who would see the nuanced difference in those concepts), an optimistic nihilist (which is an actual, specific thing that not a lot of people seem to follow). I'm not monogamous, but I'm not remotely traditionally poly. I'm 'kinky', but I can't stand most kink communities. I'm childfree (as in I don't want to have kids), but I love kids, but I cannot fucking stand babies.

This is starting to sound like an Alannis Morrisette song...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, longingforrelease, LivedTooLong and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I don't think I'm anything special or unique, at one time I thought I was special lol! It was that false sense of superiority when you're young and insecure but trying to compensate to maintain your fragile, ever shifting sense of self.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, oldgray and Weeping Garbage Can
Bread

Bread

Avoid if allergic to gluten
Dec 1, 2018
I'm childfree (as in I don't want to have kids), but I love kids, but I cannot fucking stand babies.
It's probably because I didn't have siblings but babies terrify me. They just make me extremely uncomfortable and I don't want to be around them. Very young children/toddlers as well. I have nothing against them but I just don't want to see pictures of them, don't want to hear people talk about them, and definitely don't want to be within ten feet of them. I don't know exactly why I am this way, but babies and young children are to me what spiders are to an arachnophobe. People always think I'm a monster if I tell them this so I try to act like it doesn't bother me. It also makes me feel kind of guilty, but I don't want to be afraid of babies, I just am.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, LivedTooLong and Weeping Garbage Can
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I don't delude myself with the idea that I am 'Special.'

I am me. I am unique.

Thus different. I use the word special so it will be more palatable to wider audience. People love to be special after all whether its true or not. They realise it or not.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I don't think I'm anything special or unique, at one time I thought I was special lol! It was that false sense of superiority when you're young and insecure but trying to compensate to maintain your fragile, ever shifting sense of self.

And realising that already made you better than most. The self grandeur is intoxicating. One can easily lose themselves in it. To know and recognize our own flaw and mistake took.. effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Final Escape
Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
It's probably because I didn't have siblings but babies terrify me. They just make me extremely uncomfortable and I don't want to be around them. Very young children/toddlers as well. I have nothing against them but I just don't want to see pictures of them, don't want to hear people talk about them, and definitely don't want to be within ten feet of them. I don't know exactly why I am this way, but babies and young children are to me what spiders are to an arachnophobe. People always think I'm a monster if I tell them this so I try to act like it doesn't bother me. It also makes me feel kind of guilty, but I don't want to be afraid of babies, I just am.

I once had a friend tell me the song Girlfriend (or whatever it's called) by Avril Lavigne made him want to punch babies, and I literally responded with: 'I don't understand because babies make me want to punch babies.' I wouldn't punch a baby, it's innocent, it did nothing to deserve it, I just hate the sounds they make.

Being afraid of babies doesn't make you a monster. There's nothing monstrous about being afraid if you don't do something horrible to act on it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Final Escape
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Fuck, pick a thing. I've got four people in my head. I can manage to both outwardly seem like a straight, white, cisgender male and also not actually be any of those things. I tend to find people on 'both sides' of an argument to be stupid, in large part because I don't see the world in dichotomies, which clearly seems to be a rarity.

Obviously, like most people here, I'm not pro-life. I'm a romantic pragmatist (or maybe, more of a pragmatic romantic, and I am also the kind of person who would see the nuanced difference in those concepts), an optimistic nihilist (which is an actual, specific thing that not a lot of people seem to follow). I'm not monogamous, but I'm not remotely traditionally poly. I'm 'kinky', but I can't stand most kink communities. I'm childfree (as in I don't want to have kids), but I love kids, but I cannot fucking stand babies.

This is starting to sound like an Alannis Morrisette song...

Hahaha I get it though. But I can stand baby if the baby is mine. As for the communities yeah since the only similarity between the member is the kink not much can be discuss there at all. Nothing relatable.

As for nihilism people always forgot that its neither good nor bad. Optimistic nihilism is perfectly applicable. Freedom to be who we want to be. Do what we want to do. Theres joy in that freedom. Knowing that nothing holds you back.

And yes not being able to see black nor white is certainly rare. But still sooner or later we will have to choose sides. But the sides never seems to stay in place either. How troublesome it is sometimes. Thank you for telling.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Are we really so different?
There are more than three million differences between your genome and anyone else's. On the other hand, we are all 99.9 percent the same, DNA-wise. (By contrast, we are only about 99 percent the same as our closest relatives, chimpanzees.)

Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
Hahaha I get it though. But I can stand baby if the baby is mine. As for the communities yeah since the only similarity between the member is the kink not much can be discuss there at all. Nothing relatable.

As for nihilism people always forgot that its neither good nor bad. Optimistic nihilism is perfectly applicable. Freedom to be who we want to be. Do what we want to do. Theres joy in that freedom. Knowing that nothing holds you back.

And yes not being able to see black nor white is certainly rare. But still sooner or later we will have to choose sides. But the sides never seems to stay in place either. How troublesome it is sometimes. Thank you for telling.

I choose the middle. The best answer is almost always in the grey areas.

I mean, politically I'm a 'liberal', but not in the way we use the word here in the US. I'm a liberal because I think the government needs to change, dramatically. However, I think the left is largely just a different set of tyrants, people who just want to swing the pendulum so they get to be the oppressors. I mean, I'd align more with what people would refer to as liberals, than conservatives, that's for sure, but I still can't stand either side.

I believe in compassion, but I also believe that compassion alone doesn't make change. I believe in the 'fish rots from the head' mentality, and whether they 'deserve' a chance to rehabilitate or not, the first step is cut off the head to stop the infection. Compassion is the way of a better world, but it is not 'sinking to someone's level' to shed some blood to excise the the cancer. Not that I trust humans to make that judgment call, but if you can't trust humans to make that call, then you can't trust humans in general...

I sure as fuck don't believe in democracy, because not everyone deserves an equal say. Too many stupid people who are easily swayed by bullshit and anger for that.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Are we really so different?
There are more than three million differences between your genome and anyone else's. On the other hand, we are all 99.9 percent the same, DNA-wise. (By contrast, we are only about 99 percent the same as our closest relatives, chimpanzees.)

I dont think we are at all. Other than having different faces, bodies and voices. The most striking difference is our experience and how our genomes express themselves. Yes we all are fundamentally the same. But those difference create a gap so massive none can cross. We can never know, feel or understand what others has gone through. We all are isolated in this prison of flesh unable to truly understand each other. Thats why we are different. If people will forgo the pain and try to understand other maybe one day this difference will cease to be. Until then.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lizzie S., Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person