Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
It's after Cassie from Skins. Cas has been my online name for a very long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
It's just one of the things ive been feeling for years now. It's just that the fog is getting thicker and thicker. I feel like i'm getting dumber as time passes.
I've heard prolonged depression can make your brain shrink, so that's probably it.. :notsure:

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
My name is obviously not very unique or interesting but it's accurate nonetheless lol

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
It's from an old email I made as an angsty teen. Now it works perfectly and now I'm SS on SS.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and ecmnesia
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I love muffins, and 222 is my lucky number

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and KleinerWolf
eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
not even joking you, this was my avi name on IMVU back in the day

TimeLawyer

TimeLawyer

Now scheduled for deletion. Goodbye all
Oct 10, 2019
I chose the name Timelawyer as a play on time lord because I really like Doctor Who. The lawyer part is because it feels like I am bargaining for time against the system and the powers that be.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's where I'm stuck

• Hugs
Reactions: Fin
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Lunar was because I love to do long trips while it's dark outside.
Pyotr was a name from a sticker that was glued to the dashboard of my first car, which was a GAZ Volga 24.
The sticker was in Russian and said "Hello, my name is Pyotr xxxxx. How can I help you today?"

ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
ARW3N after Arwen Undómiel from The Lord of the Rings. She rejected her Elven immortality in the end and was freed of the burden of life.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, VisionsOfHell and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
ecmnesia: loss of memory for events of a particular period; loss of short-term memory with retention of memory for earlier events.

experienced it a few times. plus like how it's written. it's a beautiful word in my conception

Reactions: demuic and Weather
U

unlovible000

Nov 20, 2020
The fact that I want to be loved and accepted by someone, but no matter what I do they either just completely avoid me like I'm the reaper, or they stop talking to me after only a few days at most.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weather
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
The word "poltergeist" was in my mind at the time of this accounts creation; the word means "noisy ghost/spirit" in German, but it can also translate more literally to mean "knocking spirit". I like the word gheist but I did not want to name myself poltergeist, so I took the "ghost" part of the term and combined it with "Sprite"; which can refer to many things but mainly it is used as a name for a type of supernatural creature in many different folklores, and it is also the name of a form of electrical discharge.

As for why I chose this username? At the time I thought that Sprite and Geist went together well, and that it sounded interesting. Though in reality it probably sounds silly to others.

Weather

Weather

Student
Oct 18, 2020
I like contronyms. You can weather a storm, or a storm is the weather.

And it's nothing I have ever used anywhere else or will be associated with me.

IfNotForLove

IfNotForLove

Nov 21, 2020
If not for love, I would end my life.
I accidentally fell in love, and care too deeply for my partner to cause them grief.

• Love
Reactions: demuic
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
My name means to suffer and unfortunately I do nothing but that.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
My name is based on a fictional virus from a video game series. It's a virus that only targets a specific person based on their DNA causing cardiac arrest. Seemed like a good way to go and very apt in this new covid reality.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell