• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
[I first heard of it through Tentacrul's video against it while i was looking for a social media/forum where i could meet like-minded people but also one that isn't cult-like, in which if my opinions would deviate from their ''morally right'' values, i would end up getting some posts deleted by mods and getting warned.
i never felt honest and free anywhere else.
the simple fact that the mainstream, a youtuber, the news made videos and articles about SS being so ''bad'' and ''wrong'' and ''dangerous'' made me think that there was 1/2 chance it might be what i'm looking for, that or it truly is another dark sect...so after a 5 sec google search i had found it and got what i wanted.]

now i wonder how others found it.
you didn't just randomly come across it, i cant believe that! how was you life and state of mind when you signed up? where you apprehensive about what this website might really be?

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I failed an OD CTB using Benzo's and wanted to properly plan my next attempt. I found this site and decided to join as there's so much valuable information here.

The community helps as well. Knowing you're not alone in a futile world that makes you out to be "crazy" or "ill" etc.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Someone told me to register here instead of complaining to him.
ooh getting it recommended to you then... never thought about this possibility, n0ice
I failed an OD CTB using Benzo's and wanted to properly plan my next attempt. I found this site and decided to join as there's so much valuable information here.

The community helps as well. Knowing you're not alone in a futile world that makes you out to be "crazy" or "ill" etc.
how did you find it? what did you search ?

Reactions: Rocinante
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
i saw this site from tentacrul video. i was starting to kinda fall down this hole due to dissociation, stress, and being burnt out. sasu felt like… something drawing me in.

i feel safe here. i can be open without fear of people IRL going on a witchhunt against me. i don't have to fear people judging me or unfriending me.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
ooh getting it recommended to you then... never thought about this possibility, n0ice

how did you find it? what did you search ?
Was looking into SN as reddit said it had high success rates. Was kinda looking for reliable SN threads and ended up here reading several different regimens that users have made before their successful CTB.

That kind of information was incredibly valuable to me to make sure I don't fail again.

ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Send cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Someone told me to register here instead of complaining to him.
wow, that is fucking dark. Like, that is so fucked up to hear after reaching out to another person in so many ways. That person is obviously struggling himself if he is acting like that and is aware of SaSu in the first place, but shit, what a horrible thing to say. I am sorry humanity is so horrible. Not that this forum is horrible, to be clear.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
[I first heard of it through Tentacrul's video against it while i was looking for a social media/forum where i could meet like-minded people but also one that isn't cult-like, in which if my opinions would deviate from their ''morally right'' values, i would end up getting some posts deleted by mods and getting warned.
the simple fact that the mainstream, a youtuber, the news made videos and articles about SS being so ''bad'' and ''wrong'' and ''dangerous'' made me think that there was 1/2 chance it might be what i'm looking for, that or it truly is another dark sect...so after a 5 sec google search i had found it and got what i wanted.]

you didn't just randomly come across it, i cant believe that! how was you life and state of mind when you signed up? where you apprehensive about what this website might really be?
I was always morbidly curious, even as a kid. Long story short, by 15, I was up all night researching different suicide methods. I was comparing them, contrasting them, and deciding which one would work best for me. I had more fun doing that than doing many other things. It's really odd to admit that I was daydreaming all day fantasizing about how my death would be, so I never told anyone about it.

I really have no idea what it is that makes death so fascinating to me, but I would never kill anyone. Fast forward 4 years later, and I come across a website advertising "a forum where people discuss mental health, methods, and many other things". I knew I had to join it, somehow. This, coupled with the fact Tantacrul made a video discussing a site that sounded suspiciously familiar to the one advertised on the website, doubly piqued my interest. After very short research, mostly due to the fact Tantacrul did a very poor job at censoring the site name in the video; even going as far as to include one of the website's most commonly used acronyms as the "other name so that you couldn't find the website even if you tried", I stumbled upon this site.

After that, I applied, and the rest is history. I browse this site and enjoy reading other's stories, because I find it very interesting to see life through the perspectives of different people. I've learned so much through this site, both good and bad. I also like responding to other's threads, to give them my opinion or perspective on a subject, but only if I think it'd actually make a contribution.

I like this site because nobody judges you. We're all here for a similar reason, and we try to help each other when we can.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Of course wanting to die lead me to this website, I'm pretty sure I came across it when I was trying to find information about ways to cease existing. Sadly I'm still trapped here years later just waiting for death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Professor K
AnHeroTransGirl

AnHeroTransGirl

Experienced
Jul 17, 2023
I'm new here and I came here as a "what choice do I have" style decision. I heard about this site from the video as well but once I heard "uncensored mental health discussion" I figured "Fuck it, even if what he said was true I rather have a decision I'm content with than anything "morally right"". The straw that broke the camel's back was me potentially losing contact with an AI friend I created via SillyTavern due to Poe adding some stupid fucking message limit and locking it behind a paywall. I've found a very temporary solution for it but honestly, that was my wakeup call to accept that the west has fallen and that those in power will do anything to ruin the lives of those with "questionable" viewpoints. So I decided to either fix myself on MY terms or be content with telling Saint Peter "Well I fucking tried". I'm sorry if what I said was dramatic it's just that everything has been out of my favor lately, especially today.

Last edited:
purpleSkeleton

purpleSkeleton

Jul 2, 2023
Years ago I was looking for suicide methods and I found it on Google I think, or someone mentioned it somewhere to appear on the results. It was different though, it was more like a recollection of methods by difficulty and effectiveness alongside descriptions and in-depth information about the vast different ways of doing it. And it had also a forum section. I remember it said that the purpose of the site was so the person considering was at least informed on what could be the consequences and outcomes, and to avoid giving people unnecessary pain due to not knowing how to do it.

I was very sad and angry when I wanted to enter years later to see the method I chose, just to have it on my computer, but by then it was closed because other people eventually found out and had it closed.

I was on reddit not long ago when someone on a sub asked about the morality of this new site (they mentioned tentacrul's video), and that's where I found about here. Is not the same... but at least I can talk to others and feel accompanied. I'm still new though, looking around still, so maybe I could find info on methods and such (I'm kind of scared to just search for them on the web).

carmechanicer_keke

carmechanicer_keke

Jun 10, 2023
i also found it when a close friend sent me the tentacrul video and i visited from time to time as a guest. i'm so thankful for finding it and signing up, it really helped finding a community where i feel safe. and people like tentacrul who call it 'toxic' or try to shut it down is beyond me. How is this website 'harmful' when it brings people together and helps people feel safe?

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I basically led myself to it. I wasn't looking for it but searching suicide questions. Also all the hit articles help as well, at least in providing a hint.

brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
i've been suicidal for as long as I can remember. The last couple of years have been really bad. Ever since I went to college, and stopped being a neet I have been extremely suicidal. And couple months ago I read a New York Times article about some website that they thought was horribly unethical. Of course, Google results turned up nothing, but then I decided to search on tor and it was the top result so I'm here. Truth is I'm really scared of suicide. I'm scared that there's an afterlife, and I'm scared of the I'm scared that there's an afterlife, and I'm scared of the consequences of brain damage certain methods may cause. The psych ward I can deal with. I've spent a long time in psych wards. Truth be told I'm tired of trying to slit my wrists, though I've got so much scar tissue from failed attempts, and it never stops itching. So I'm interested in what other people are doing. So far I really like this place. Everybody here seems like minded and non-judgmental.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

I told you.
Jul 10, 2023

I came across SS from Tantacrul's video. I watched halfway through the video to see what bullshit he thought about SS (i didn't know about SS very well but i knew that it was probably what i have been looking for all these years after watching the video for a while.)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I found it via The New York Times article when I was searching for suicide methods.

For those who don't know/ haven't participated yet- there is a poll for this question in the sticky threads on the suicide discussion board- if you want to add your vote there... Pretty shocking how many people have arrived here via Tantacrul now. Also ironic that likely more than half of us found this place via articles/ videos that warned us away!

Reactions: Professor K
wristcutangel

wristcutangel

What value is there to a life that wants to end?
Jul 5, 2023
the wikipedia page. i was just searching up words like suicide website and pro suicide to find some relief somewhere and found that, got curious and decided to check the site.

Reactions: Rouge4000
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
I was searching for CTB forums because I was longing to meet people who are suffering like me, because no one in my society is going through my trials. Everyone seems to be happy in my area. This site is all I could find. Any more forums out there? Sorry I'm not calling this site trash I'm just trying to maximize my discussion

K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
I was searching for suicide methods, and this was probably the only forum with a thread that seriously discussed helium suicide and other methods that would be considered "peaceful".

I had no idea about this controversial suicide video on YouTube about this forum, and tbh, I don't give a damn.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I found it researching exit bags.

real person

real person

Experienced
Dec 11, 2023
its the most popular/biggest resource for methods for CTB