W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
I speak english and german, and a little bit of Japanese (I once got the sudden motivation to learn it for a few months straight :)
a language i really like and am learning rn is russian, i love the pronunciation, the way the alphabet looks, pretty much everything about it. and my crush also love russia- and russian, so by learning it i may be able to impress him a little :)

• Love
Reactions: Source Energy
FieldsofLavender

FieldsofLavender

nightmare life, go away! nightmare life, go away!
Feb 7, 2023
I speak English and Toki Pona, and used to be fairly fluent in Japanese but it's been years since I've really used it so I'm rusty to the point of barely being able to speak or understand it at all. I highly recommend Toki Pona to everyone though, it's very easy to learn, very very cute, and fun to speak! And when I say it's easy to learn, I mean that you can start speaking and understanding it pretty well in just a couple of weeks, it's very small and pretty intuitive, at least to me, ehehe.

• Love
Reactions: ThinkTechnical and Itz_d3p
Itz_d3p

Itz_d3p

Life keep going but I'm not
Apr 16, 2023
My native language is Spanish, I think I speak english pretty well (maybe no because I don't really practice speaking it) I had some French classes at school but by now I forgot almost everything haha and right now I'm learning Italian.

Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
The only language I can speak is English. But I can read and write in French, German, Italian, Latin, Spanish, and Russian. I know some Hebrew and Greek but not enough to call myself fluent. Hell, English is my first language, and I'm barely fluent in that!

izvanddv

izvanddv

Apr 11, 2023
Know latvian and english, love japanese, korean and hindi but don't think I'll be learning them (at least any time soon), learning russian right now for school but it isn't any good. But I might start learning Norwegian next!!

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
Farsi sounds like butter to my ears. Especially the Persian accent spoken in English. Beautiful language

U

Unnamed_User

Mar 10, 2023
I know English, and... only English - But I am trying to learn Finnish myself, although I can't remember half of the dictionary that I've "learned" (which are mostly very few nouns and verbs so far)

Oh, and not to mention, my pronunciation of any Finnish word is horrible. I have no idea how to say anything correctly, even when hearing it out loud.