• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Whatever works.
Depends what type. I think injection is the only peaceful way but I'm no expert with this, never injected.
I've been on very strong morphine, slow release. When I took a large amount I couldn't stop vomiting when I woke and the most horrendous headache, bed bound. Maybe I didn't take enough, or the slow release was the wrong way to go.
I'd personally inject if I knew how to change my zomorph into an injectable solution.

ToughTimes

ToughTimes

Jan 13, 2021
As of right now I am looking at SN as it seems okay once you get it but I just need to find a place to buy it. Seems a little more difficult than I thought

Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020
N...but I have no idea where to get it from. I'm pathetic when it comes to pain and I have a fear of dying. Catch 22 when I don't actually want to be here anymore

Killia

Killia

キリア
Sep 20, 2020
For myself, SN is the most ideal option I have available, as N is very tricky to obtain, if it were possible for me to get, I would likely say N instead. I want something that, if someone were to unfortunately find my body, won't scar them overly from the sight like with something like possibly hanging or taking a straight out brutal method like leaping in front of a train.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768