• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
I'm curious to know everyone's preferred method and why. Mine is overdosing on opiates because it seems like a peaceful way to go (:

Reactions: confused-gemini, Brokensaddle, исчезающий and 6 others
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Jumping is all I have right now. I no longer have access to firearms, which was my original method.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, ketchup sandwich, voyager and 9 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
I'd prefer nembutal, but that would require an actual trip to Mexico and I have too much anxiety to do that. Also don't speak Spanish. Instead I took French in high school. I could slap myself for that decision. I have a friend who grew up in Paraguay and Spanish is her first language who I've thought about asking to help. She wishes she wasn't alive either, but I know she doesn't want me to die and probably wouldn't be too excited about helping me obtain it.

I've been looking into ordering fentanyl online instead, then testing it to make sure it's legit. Then learn to inject even though I hate needles. I know how to use the dark web, but it's hard to find. So much work, lol

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Pen>Sword, LittleJem and 8 others
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Shotgun or jumping 100%

Reactions: ShornSoloists, voyager, flank and 5 others
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
I'd prefer nembutal, but that would require an actual trip to Mexico and I have too much anxiety to do that. Also don't speak Spanish. Instead I took French in high school. I could slap myself for that decision. I have a friend who grew up in Paraguay and Spanish is her first language who I've thought about asking to help. She wishes she wasn't alive either, but I know she doesn't want me to die and probably wouldn't be too excited about helping me obtain it.

I've been looking into ordering fentanyl online instead, then testing it to make sure it's legit. Then learn to inject even though I hate needles. I know how to use the dark web, but it's hard to find. So much work, lol
I'm planning on using fentanyl too. I'm still not completely sure on the exact method yet since I also hate needles but I'm most likely going to do it rectally, as weird as it sounds. But it sounds extremely effective

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Pen>Sword, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
Jumping is all I have right now. I no longer have access to firearms, which was my original method.
Yeah got my access to firearms taken away too :/
I'm planning on using fentanyl too. I'm still not completely sure on the exact method yet since I also hate needles but I'm most likely going to do it rectally, as weird as it sounds. But it sounds extremely effective

I don't know from personal experience but I know that's how to make a lot of drugs more effective lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Huntfish34, Circles, ERASED and 2 others
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
N

Reactions: Brokensaddle, Superdeterminist, Cutepoison and 4 others
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
I want od on fentanyl or heroin and walk into the sea while listening to sea of tears or beach drifter......thats the ultimate way for me besides hanging because I can't swim.

• Love
Reactions: greyismyfavecolor, FriendofDeath, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
Used to be partial suspension hanging but switched over to SN after doing some research about it. I don't expect it to be entirely painless - part of me doesn't even want it to be painless - but it will allow me to go curled up in a hotel bed.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, SipSop, all_pointless and 3 others
T

TakeYourHappyPills

Nov 26, 2019
I want od on fentanyl or heroin and walk into the sea while listening to sea of tears or beach drifter......thats the ultimate way for me besides hanging because I can't swim.
I've heard of someone trying something very similar. Sounds like a beautiful way to go

Reactions: Huntfish34, pthnrdnojvsc and ERASED
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
A combination of 2M2B, loperamide, 20X Akuamma Extract, with Prozac and Piperine as a P-glycoprotein inhibitor.
I might use theobromine in place of prozac if I can find info on how it Interacts with CNS depressants.

Reactions: Mayerling86, Circles and ERASED
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I would like to have access to some really tall cliff, to jump whenever im ready. No preparation needed.

Other option i wish i had is a gun, but i cant find it anymore.

So im stuck with sn, hanging or train. Depending on situation. I still wish i had a cliff nearby, or a tall bridge.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ERASED, TakeYourHappyPills and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Jumping off a bridge/into train tracks

Reactions: LifeSucks39, MoreThanAFeeling, DyslexicForeigner and 4 others
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
if i didnt already have my mind set on SN, i would choose shallow water blackout. Quick, peaceful, and can be seen as an accidental death.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ERASED, AnxietyAttack44 and 1 other person
sourcreamonion

sourcreamonion

Jun 25, 2020
Hanging. It was a common practice at my home country and it's quick in my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Worndown, Brokensaddle, flank and 2 others
brainpain2

brainpain2

Student
Sep 16, 2019
N but I worry that my 2016 stuff won't work anymore

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
I'm curious to know everyone's preferred method and why. Mine is overdosing on opiates because it seems like a peaceful way to go (:
I don't have access to SN in this shithole of a country.. drugs such as heroin is hard to find... I can only access a rope to hang myself. I would prefer N or heroin or a gun but hanging is all I can do around here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokensaddle, all_pointless, ERASED and 1 other person
Mr.Mediocre

Mr.Mediocre

Jun 25, 2020
Shotgun, SN, Hypothermia.

Reactions: voyager and ERASED
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020

My preferred method is doggy style. Oh wait, I think I misunderstood the nature of the question. ;)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: voyager, Brokensaddle, Bulldogbitch and 8 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
My preferred method is doggy style. Oh wait, I think I misunderstood the nature of the question. ;)
If only we didn't get rid of the laugh reaction. But I guess this will have to do.:pfff:

Reactions: voyager, Brokensaddle, Bulldogbitch and 3 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Sodium Nitrite

• Love
Reactions: Bulldogbitch, x-Ace-x, DyslexicForeigner and 2 others
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
SN method. I've got Meto and benzos (Alprazolam) and buying SN here is easy and cheap.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and TakeYourHappyPills
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
Hanging; full suspension.

• Love
Reactions: Worndown, Brokensaddle, death137 and 2 others
Mayerling86

Mayerling86

Faking a smile is so much easier
Jun 26, 2020

Is nembutal painless?

Reactions: Huntfish34
B

Brillet

May 26, 2020
Cutting my wrists and OD. I'm scared of heights so I wouldn't jump. And I'm too scared to hang myself. I've tried to slit my wrists and OD before and survived but now I know how deep I have to cut and that I have to swallow more pills. I'm used to cutting myself and after a few minutes the pain is gone and I can go deeper and deeper.
Edit: or starving myself but Idk if I wouldn't break and eat

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: storm15, x-Ace-x and TakeYourHappyPills
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Is nembutal painless?
I believe you go unconciouss within minute or 2, and we dont feel pain when were unconciouss. Its like in hospital, sleep during surgery, just permanent

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Mayerling86
JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
SN or full suspension hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
SN because it's more affordable & relatively peaceful. Based on what I read about SN, I also don't have to face some side effects if my attempt is failure.

Reactions: LifeSucks39 and Angina
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I'm going to try and succeed first of all with the Night Night method.

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills