bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
my grandma's shortbread cookies. Also walking in the snow at night, it's peaceful.

Everything else is just more depressing.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog, Shadowplay, lobster salad and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The food and the Christmas specials/movies.

Oh and I guess reminiscing about how much of a dumbfuck I am for letting myself become such an evil person due to the events that happened to me at a Christmas party six years ago.

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, AppleTreeDog, MeltedJello and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Oh and I guess reminiscing about how much of a dumbfuck I am for letting myself become such an evil person due to the events that happened to me at a Christmas party six years ago.
Are you willing to tell this story?

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are you willing to tell this story?
I may have told it a couple times around before but basically I planned to confess to the girl I was into (a coworker who I was already friends with)but she told me she got a new boyfriend and I later learned that this was only because I acted too slow and I could have had my chance a few weeks earlier. I guess the party itself wasn't so bad but the worst part about it was I had to force a smile the whole time and pretend to be happy for her. Sorry if anyone expected me to have been Carrie'd or otherwise publicly embarrassed though this was the start of darkness for me so even something like this being the thing to push me over the edge says more about me than anything else. I still resent the Christmas season overall now because of this though…

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, AppleTreeDog, MeltedJello and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I planned to confess to the girl I was into (a coworker who I was already friends with)but she told me she got a new boyfriend and I later learned that this was only because I acted too slow and I could have had my chance a few weeks earlier.
I see. That doesn't seem like a bad reason or anything. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Kowachii

Kowachii

I don't like red, paint the roses green
Nov 13, 2021
The best part is that you can see the decoration lights everywhere and how amazing they look at night. It's also enjoyable when you see the snow falling for the first time in the season or when you manage to catch some pretty snowflake. Everything else sucks, especially realizing that you'll never get to spend Christmas with your family and have a quality time.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog, Idontrecognizemyself and MeltedJello
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Playing Whammageddon: you have to go from December 1 to Christmas without hearing Wham's 'Last Christmas'. I got Whamrolled last year; my friend sent me a clip on YouTube that had the song playing - damn!

I'll make a thread for it on here in a week or so.

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltedJello and Idontrecognizemyself
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Watching Christmas movies.

Reactions: MeltedJello and AppleTreeDog
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
It will be here soon. What is your favorite thing about it?

For me it's drinking eggnog. I generally dislike this time of year and feel more suicidal around the holidays, but I really enjoy the eggnog. So tasty.
I really like eggnog too. Many years ago I had to cut out dairy and eggs from my diet and I was so glad when they started making Silk soy nog. This year Trader Joe's just started selling an oat milk nog and it's way better than the soy one. I drank the whole carton in one day oops

Reactions: OrcWitch and Rogue Proxy
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Helping my doggy to open his 🎁's, l put up a tree and all the Xmassy stuff and cook a dog safe Xmas dinner (all but the stuffing) is ok for doggys, l wouldn't bother for myself but l do Xmas for my furry friend!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stygal, Rogue Proxy and AppleTreeDog
nameeater

nameeater

the one with many regrets
Nov 21, 2021
there's just something about christmas decorations that never gets old to me, i always like to have a colour theme (last year i had everything white and blue from the lights to the baubles on the tree)

Reactions: AppleTreeDog
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
The Christmas season not existing in my country of residence.

Reactions: callme and existtosuffer
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
The part where it's over!

• Aww..
Reactions: stygal
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
The cold air. I finally have a reason to finally wear my sweaters. It's summer all year round here but at least in -ber months there's the cool breeze. That and the alcohol..

Reactions: AppleTreeDog and MeltedJello
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
my grandma's shortbread cookies. Also walking in the snow at night, it's peaceful.

Everything else is just more depressing.
This beautiful wholesome post should not be anywhere near this degenerate, sh!tty site.

My grandmother on my father's side died when I was 6 or 7, but I remember having warm memories. I can't help, but wonder what my life would've been like had she lived longer and she lived nearby; she lived some 5 hours drive away. Man this thread is hitting me...

• Hugs
Reactions: AppleTreeDog, callme, MindFrog and 1 other person
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I like how everything is jingle jangly.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog, tiredsadandlonely, MindFrog and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Dark comes earlier, lots of rain and bad weather, snow is great. Wearing gloves, hats and scarves looks pretty normal, like wearing a space suit. Less people on the streets, meaning less witnesses. No people on the beach, laud waves and wind, perfect for privacy.
On holidays - no official working days, including "authorities", most are on vacation, working days for me. Markets don't work, but there is still crypto to pass some time.
If we talk about holidays with my family it's ok, with relatives - it's hard, wish i feel good after, but no, it's gonna drag me down at least till middle of january.
Finally found some nice outerwear to order.
Love drifting on snow roads.
Love to play with snow, making snowballs and icy stuff.
Have a fantasy about having short sex in the car, parked infront of the police station, when it's dark and it's snowing alot, haha. It's hard to find a place to park, but still possible.
A friend might fly to the country, cause of holidays.
And on the begging of every new year i give to myself promisses and hopes, i won't do, but still live out the end of the current one on moral credit, and it feels good.

Reactions: AppleTreeDog
C

Chey

Nov 23, 2021
Hi - I'm new here.
Christmas... well that's a word in itself.
I read where some of you have mentioned the things you like about Christmas and I wish I could say similar things but it's just not there for me anymore.
When my kids were small Christmas was good and fun. It was nice to really wind them up and play into their beliefs of Santa. Then years later I had to shatter their little worlds and destroy their childhood when having to explain its all rubbish. That was horrendous. It hurt me feelings much to see how hurt they were. I'm not a fan of this time of the year for many reasons. It sends me into an extremely sad pit which becomes so exhausting. I usually long for it to end now.
For those who do enjoy it, I wish you a very good one.

• Hugs
Reactions: AppleTreeDog and Shadowplay
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i honestly like so much about it. i like when we get the tree put up, and when the christmas music comes on the radio even though it's repetitive as fuck, and the specials on tv.
my life for the most part is pretty hopeless and full of dread so christmas time is that one time of year where things feel a little less painful. it all feels very nostalgic and i'm reminded of simpler times.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, AppleTreeDog and Shadowplay
S

Siegfrida

Nov 21, 2021
Time off from work :-).

Reactions: Shadowplay
Josuyo

Josuyo

No, I do not like life, take it away please
Oct 17, 2021
Playing Whammageddon; you have to go from the 1st of December to Christmas Day without hearing the song 'Last Christmas' by Wham. Last year a friend Whamrolled sending me a link on Facebook to the scene in 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' with the song playing. F
I work in retail, so I've never ever won

Reactions: Shadowplay
D

Deleted member 32964

Yummy foods. Might have a tofurkey with mashed potatoes and other XMas type foods. Pies, trying out new recipes. Snow. The smell of pine. Good cocktails - things you don't normally drink like brandy alexanders. food / booze.

Reactions: Shadowplay and Rogue Proxy
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Time off, eggnog, and fruit cake. I also like being able to surprise my daughter with gifts she wasn't expecting but are things she's into.