O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
A bit of a sudden question, I'm aware, but I feel like it could bring us closer in an odd sort of way. Of course, don't feel pressured into answering this.

My personal favorite would be jumping off a building or other elevated area, as I oddly view that method in a more positive light that I do the others. I feel like this may be due to me being exposed to it far more than other methods, since it's one of the most common methods in anime, as well as it being the most frequent method to occur in my fantasies.

However, my area has no such buildings nearby, so I'd have to rely on some other method if I were to do it.

Reactions: Cyanide, millefeui and FredTheCripple
that_guy2611

that_guy2611

Student
Mar 17, 2018
I opted for N

Reactions: Leann, Cyanide, Elaina and 2 others
H

Hikingcat

Mar 19, 2018
I'm also a fan of pentobarbital. I'd probably choose helium/nitrogen next (after other very lethal drugs like fent), but I don't want to deal with getting/storing something as large as a gas cylinder and it seems like there are more things to mess up.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Leann, Cyanide and 2 others
H

Hikingcat

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, I've read about Sacro. It's 3D printed, but it's huge!! I think that it probably would take a lot of time (and probably a lot of money in plastic filament, renting time on a 3D printed or buying one) to print it. I'd like to see how much time it takes to print and assemble, because I think it might be unreasonable. It does have my attention though lol.

Reactions: Cyanide and FredTheCripple
T

theofylus

Mar 23, 2018
My go to method would be to go to somewhere secluded at night but near a walking trail so my body doesn't decompose too much. I would cover myself with a tarp with a sign telling whoever found me that I commited suicide and they should call 911(I don't want any innocent person to get PTSD because of me). I would lay down and shoot myself in the head(to ensure no one else gets hurt). Quickest and hopefully most painless option I have access to.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, gtrfvr, Deleted member 4288 and 7 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE = "not-2-b-the-answer, post: 138, member: 92"] Me gustaría usar N pero demasiado asustado para tratar de obtenerlo. No estoy seguro de cómo pagarlo en línea. [/ QUOTE]
Estoy en la misma situación

F

fhbpd

Mar 17, 2018
My first choice is N, but I've also been researching towards ligature strangulation and I also live near a high bridge where people often jump. So those are my three options. I think I would chicken out of jumping.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know about all of you saying N is your first choice but even if I wanted it to be, I'll never get my hands on it since it is impossible to get.

That leaves a shot to the head, jumping and hanging for me.

A shot to the head is no option since there is no chance I can get my hands on a gun.
Jumping is a big no no for me. Way too scared and seems way too painful.

Hanging is something I would do. Problem is that I don't want my family to find me so I want to call the emergency services right before I kill myself so they come to my house. This is simply not possible with hanging because if they are early I might end up alive with brain damage instead of dead.

F

fhbpd

Mar 17, 2018
I'll never get my hands on it since it is impossible to get.
Sure, it's risky and expensive, but it's not that difficult. Certainly not impossible.

Reactions: Cyanide, that_guy2611 and FredTheCripple
Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I think a deep clean cut into the femoral, gushing one's life out with every heart beat. Unconscious within seconds, dead in minutes.
I would never attempt it though, way too risky, difficult, painful, ect, but I'm attracted to the idea of it at any rate.

Reactions: Pearl, ninaevol, Cyanide and 2 others
K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
I would say hanging since you can basically makeshift your way through it without causing suspicion or what not. I would also love to die with humor like writing a suicide not saying "just hanging around" or some shit, should be a joyful way to die. Maybe not as peaceful as i would like though.
Definitely not any brutal way, seeing the remains of somebody shot in the head isn't a fun sight, and i do not want something that ugly to be me, just doesn't look peaceful even if it might be the least painful way. Feels like its just me though.

Reactions: Cyanide, ondodera, Sam and 2 others
R

Romanov1947

Mar 23, 2018
My ideal way would to be to drag my ass to a desert and explode my head into fine particles with a ton of high explosives. Reliable, instant and painless.

Reactions: Cyanide, 123asdr123, FredTheCripple and 1 other person
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
My preferred method would definitely be jumping off of a building. I want to jump off a tall building at night, looking up at the stars in the sky and surrounded by the city lights...

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, ondodera and 5 others
O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
My preferred method would definitely be jumping off of a building. I want to jump off a tall building at night, looking up at the stars in the sky and surrounded by the city lights...

Yes, same here. That'd be so beautiful.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, ondodera and 3 others
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
Yes, same here. That'd be so beautiful.
Sadly, I doubt I'll get anywhere close to what I want... it's just not really possible in today's society.
No easily accessible rooftops.

I've always daydreamed about listening to a specific song when I jump as well.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, FredTheCripple and 1 other person
Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
N would be great, but for a more feasible method, I'd probably go with hanging. Of course, I've already tried that, and the rope broke, which sucked. I had bruises in the shape of the rope on my neck and was involuntarily hospitalized.

I'd love to jump but I know survival instincts would kick in.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Cyanide, Aity4883 and 1 other person
FredTheCripple

FredTheCripple

Mar 21, 2018
My area has some bridges that have killed people in the past. So jumping would be my preferred method if I actually had the encourage to do it.

Reactions: Cyanide and Dog Food
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
The perfect way would be to have someone set off a large amount of nitrogen in your room while you sleep, without you knowing when.(of course you sign the contract though, but you won't know when, so there is no survival instinct, they need to surprise you)

What i chose is ligature strangulation via ratchet strap. In my opinion is it one of the best methods counting comfort, convenience, privacy, price, simplicity..etc

Reactions: ReadyasEver and Cyanide
T

Tired

Mar 28, 2018
Gunshot. I don't want to suffer from hanging or overdose and I want to be able to just pull the trigger and boom, not exist.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, gtrfvr, Cyanide and 3 others
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I would love to jump from the Golden Gate Bridge. I guess I kinda started romanticizing it after I watched a documentary about people who killed themselves by jumping from such bridge. Since that option is not available for me (I am not in the U.S.), hanging is my favorite method. I know I might mess up whoever finds me, but I plan to rent a hotel room and hang myself in a lonely, rainy night.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Pearl, Cyanide and 3 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
My current idea involves combining three methods, each a different attack on respiration.

The three Ns would add to the reliability of my "success."

My preference is also for something that is not too messy. Although I plan on cremation (so no questions about open versus closed caskets), I do not want to turn into something that someone has to scrub up.

The locale will be a hotel room, with appropriate signage, so that the person who opens the door will not have to "see anything."

Reactions: Cyanide
123asdr123

123asdr123

Mar 17, 2018
My ideal way would to be to drag my ass to a desert and explode my head into fine particles with a ton of high explosives. Reliable, instant and painless.
might be possible with knowledge of chem

Reactions: Cyanide and Romanov1947
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
The perfect way would be to have someone set off a large amount of nitrogen in your room while you sleep, without you knowing when.(of course you sign the contract though, but you won't know when, so there is no survival instinct, they need to surprise you)

What i chose is ligature strangulation via ratchet strap. In my opinion is it one of the best methods counting comfort, convenience, privacy, price, simplicity..etc

Have you actually tried this? I have, my face turned purple but I never passed out. Then I couldn't get the strap off and ended up having to call the police which led to over 2 weeks in the psych ward, not fun times. Not sure where I went wrong.

Reactions: Cyanide and Aity4883
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Fentanyl is my ideal way to go. Get drunk and snort it up. Unfortunately i have to use nembutal instead. It taste so bad and i have to drink 200ml of it but its my only option now. Either that or get drunk and use a train.

A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Have you actually tried this? I have, my face turned purple but I never passed out. Then I couldn't get the strap off and ended up having to call the police which led to over 2 weeks in the psych ward, not fun times. Not sure where I went wrong.

I can't tell you from my experience since I've changed my method now....It has worked for my friend. He passed out. Only problem was that he was unfortunately found early by his family. I have tried it a few times and failed because of the survival instinct, but not necessarily because of the method. I think you didn't tighten it tight enough below your jaw and above your adam's apple. That's the only explanation. If you are a bit chubby, it can add a lot of difficulty so that may be it.

I guess all I can say right now is that it doesn't work for everyone...Or we need more practice....Sorry to dissapoint. But I want to keep honest.

Reactions: Cyanide, Mari and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I can't tell you from my experience since I've changed my method now....It has worked for my friend. He passed out. Only problem was that he was unfortunately found early by his family. I have tried it a few times and failed because of the survival instinct, but not necessarily because of the method. I think you didn't tighten it tight enough below your jaw and above your adam's apple. That's the only explanation. If you are a bit chubby, it can add a lot of difficulty so that may be it.

I guess all I can say right now is that it doesn't work for everyone...Or we need more practice....Sorry to dissapoint. But I want to keep honest.

Thank you for the response :). I think it's partially that I'm not getting it up high enough on the neck. I have a disability and only have strength in one arm so keeping it in place and ratcheting at the same time is difficult. Also, yeah, I need to lose weight. I've decided to combine it with the plastic bag method, hopefully it'll help me pass out before the feeling of suffocation is too horrific.

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Cost Restrictive Methods
  • Antifreeze (ethylene glycol). Symptoms include renal failure then brain swelling leading to a coma. This is also good because being a young unemployed adult, I can buy 1 litre in a wholesale store nearby. Must be careful that it doesn't contain additives like methanol which by products (formic acid) cause blindness... don't want that.:notsure:
Preferred Method
  • Respiratory depression. When I get my first paycheck, I'll buy strong opiates (heroin, morphine tablets-probably injure my penis to get a prescription though GP's are very reluctant), along with getting benzos (diazepam, alprazolam-Xanax) and alcohol to basically stop breathing peacfully while having the best day of my life. I'm planning that day because I know that I will overdose and stop breathing from CNS depressants very quickly.

Struggle Street

Struggle Street

Apr 4, 2018

Cost Restrictive MethodsPreferred Method

• Respiratory depression. When I get my first paycheck, I'll buy strong opiates (heroin, morphine tablets-probably injure my penis to get a prescription though GP's are very reluctant), along with getting benzos (diazepam, alprazolam-Xanax) and alcohol to basically stop breathing peacfully while having the best day of my life. I'm planning that day because I know that I will overdose and stop breathing from CNS depressants very quickly.

Im looking at this CTB way also. I have 50 x 1 mg Ativan, was going to mix with straight alcohol.
I think will be quick and peaceful, people seem to think otherwise. Just not sure if will do the job.

Curious what your thoughts are on this?