Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
TCAs and benzos/barbs combo, cover it with iron so if you get caught they'll be distracted with the positive tox screen. Only part of that I can get though are the iron pills lol

Reactions: Cyanide
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
My current idea involves combining three methods, each a different attack on respiration.

The three Ns would add to the reliability of my "success."

My preference is also for something that is not too messy. Although I plan on cremation (so no questions about open versus closed caskets), I do not want to turn into something that someone has to scrub up.

The locale will be a hotel room, with appropriate signage, so that the person who opens the door will not have to "see anything."

Hi Sadak, what are the 3 methods you're planning on combining? Thanks!

V

VintheBlueRose

Apr 10, 2018
A shoot in the head not caring much about where just would make sure to use protections (in case of doing it in a room or something) for fast cleaning. But unfortunately I don't have access to guns.

Reactions: gtrfvr, Cyanide, SadSundae and 1 other person
Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
Drowning seems like the obvious answer to me, I'm surprised no-ones even mentioned it. I hear the water only hurts coming out and it's primarily panic rather than pain.

I thought about building a rig on a boat to time release a weight tied to my feet, so I can pass out first. But i don't think I'll be concerned about panic when I go through with it, I just need the will power to take in a breath of water and the rest will work itself out. Hidden on the ocean floor, no-one has to deal with a gory corpse and fish get an easy meal. Its a win/win!

Reactions: lv-gras and Cyanide
D

druggiedevil

Apr 23, 2018
I don't necessarily have a favorite but the ones that seem to be at the top of my list are drowning, slitting my wrists, or overdosing. There are a lot of bodies of water where I live so drowning would just be plain convenient. Slitting my wrists would be something that I'm familiar with, just making it a bit deeper. Overdosing sounds interesting but I'm still not sure what drugs would work because I've heard that pills and alcohol are more likely to fail, and I don't have any sources that would give me knowledge of strong sleeping pills in my country.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
1st Nembutal AKA pentobarbital
2nd Helium hood kit
3rd hang myself by my dick by a piano wire until I scream myself to death. LOL just kidding. I know it's a bad joke, but ever since I heard that Hitler did that shit I can't get it out of my head. OK seriously my third option would be carbon monoxide.
4th Sodium Nitrite with a benzo and anti-emetics.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Drowning seems like the obvious answer to me, I'm surprised no-ones even mentioned it. I hear the water only hurts coming out and it's primarily panic rather than pain.

I thought about building a rig on a boat to time release a weight tied to my feet, so I can pass out first. But i don't think I'll be concerned about panic when I go through with it, I just need the will power to take in a breath of water and the rest will work itself out. Hidden on the ocean floor, no-one has to deal with a gory corpse and fish get an easy meal. Its a win/win!
I do consider it, though unfortunately there are no places to jump from (towards the water) anywhere near the place I live in. I would have to drown in the sea, which only makes it worse because of the salty water.

Reactions: lv-gras, Cyanide and Squidward
S

Stugatzzz

Mar 19, 2018
CO

A portable grill, bag of charcoal briquettes and one last good steak to top it all off.

Reactions: gtrfvr, lv-gras and Cyanide
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Cut my own throat will be my way to go when the day comes all you need is .....be in pain that you cant fix even with professional help/ check.... knife/check...put your self in a situation where your angxiaty and stress levels will be way past panic/check
now im just waiting for that inevetable knock on my door.

Side not i knew a guy that climbed up a tree tied himself a hang rope then drank rum til he feel of the brach and hang him self

Reactions: gtrfvr, Mizule, lv-gras and 1 other person
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Sadak, what are the 3 methods you're planning on combining? Thanks!

I'm going for the three Ns: Nitrite, Nembutal, and Nitrogen. They'll have to be timed but it should be quite reliable in combination.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I'm going for the three Ns: Nitrite, Nembutal, and Nitrogen. They'll have to be timed but it should be quite reliable in combination.

Interesting combo...

I have N, and I'm still deciding what to combine it with. I'm thinking N, opiates, and benzos, or N, chloroquine, and benzos.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Interesting combo...

I have N, and I'm still deciding what to combine it with. I'm thinking N, opiates, and benzos, or N, chloroquine, and benzos.
You dont have to combine N with anything. Its very effective on its own but if you still want to combine it then either of those will do.

Reactions: Cyanide, Mari, that_guy2611 and 2 others
M

Maya

Apr 24, 2018
I think cutting my throat or jumping from high. I think about them a lot. But my psychologist says i have s ocd so i guess it could be that but... the idea of those two are very alluring to me.

R

readytocatchthebus

Apr 20, 2018
You dont have to combine N with anything. Its very effective on its own but if you still want to combine it then either of those will do.
I'm thinking N as well, but I need to figure out if I have to buy two or three bottles first.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

I know N is quite effective on its own, but I want to be 100% sure that it works. :smiling: There have been a few cases where people took over 24 hours to die after taking N.

In a medical setting like someone getting assisted suicide in Europe, the doctor usually gives the patient an injection of more pento if they're still alive after a couple hours. But for those of us living in countries where suicide is prohibited, we have to make sure that death occurs before the body is discovered.

Reactions: Cyanide, that_guy2611 and Sonnenblume
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
I dont like hights
I think cutting my throat or jumping from high. I think about them a lot. But my psychologist says i have s ocd so i guess it could be that but... the idea of those two are very alluring to me.
but im with you on cutting my throate

Reactions: Mizule and Cyanide
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Gunshot by far. Any of the prolonged methods sound terrifying and difficult. Being the coward that I am, there's a huge chance I'd change my mind partway through. In the case of hanging or jumping, my last moments would then be horrifying. With self-poisoning, I'd likely call for help.

I can't trust myself, so the most powerful and quickest method is my only chance.

Reactions: lv-gras, dhk96 and Cyanide
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
My preferred method would definitely be Hanging

S

Speed

May 17, 2018
My preferred method would be shooting myself in the head. But it would be difficult for me to get a gun so I'll probably hang myself because it's always seemed nice to me. I'm not too worried about anyone finding me before I die because I live alone, no one ever comes to my apartment, and can go weeks without talking to anyone else.

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Forced euthanasia. T4 style. After all, if I had been born in Nazi Germany then at least there would have been a semi-decent chance (given my medical records, psych evaluations, and current disability status) that I would've been forcefully exterminated for being just another "useless life" tainting the eternally scummy swamp known as humanity's gene pool. And what a wondrous blessing it would be. Suicide without having to lift a finger, with no worries of having any reasonable chance to worm my way out of it. A shortcut to a guaranteed end, delivered with a bow on top. My heart warms just thinking about it. Although, I suppose, if you wanted to split hairs like a prick such a course would technically be classified as murder and not suicide which instantly disqualifies it from being mentioned here in this thread, but whatever man. All semantics, I say. Personally, I call it suicide with a little extra help. Besides, in my case, people have had to carry my ass for literally everything in life. Why should my suicide be any different? Perhaps with the steady rise of numerous fascistic movements in the world today, there might yet be hope for such an end to still occur (as terrifying as I'm sure it would be). One wishes there was an easier, less earth-shattering way to achieve the same thing, but alas. When you're as pitifully weak as I am, you don't really get to enjoy the luxury of choice or agency. I'm just a slave to the cold, indifferent winds of determinism (aka fate). I may as well be a limbless hunk of meat baking in a vast, vacant desert, squirming about helplessly begging for someone to come along and kill me.

In a more immediate/realistic approach, I'd like to shoot myself (gun in mouth angled towards the brain stem) while leaning back over the large bridge that goes across the bay into the nearby playground for the rich county which connects to the squalid shit hole city in which I live. I don't know how to swim, so if the shot or fall doesn't get me, then the water itself most assuredly will. I'll never do it, especially since I don't even have a gun, but it's just one fantasy out of many, many more that I find myself daydreaming about a lot.

Some information about T4 below for reference in case anyone's interested.

1- Nazi Euthanasia Program: Persecution of the Mentally & Physically Disabled

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/nazi-persecution-of-the-mentally-and-physically-disabled

2 -The Murder of the Handicapped

https://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007683

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533
Moth

Moth

Resident waste of space
Sep 17, 2018
Cut my own throat will be my way to go when the day comes all you need is .....be in pain that you cant fix even with professional help/ check.... knife/check...put your self in a situation where your angxiaty and stress levels will be way past panic/check
now im just waiting for that inevetable knock on my door.

Side not i knew a guy that climbed up a tree tied himself a hang rope then drank rum til he feel of the brach and hang him self
I am tempted to go for the rum branch method, I do love rum, it would be a fun way to go.

Reactions: therhydler
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
If I could afford it I'd go for N of course.

Reactions: therhydler
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
Even though hanging scares me I strangely like the idea of it, especially classic full hanging. Though I wouldn't say no to N

Reactions: OnlyMercy, MsM3talGamer and Lady black
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
My preferred method and favorite one would be via firearm. I like the reliability of it, the gruesomeness of it (which sums up my life in general), and it is one of the more accessible ways to die (at least for me, living in the US).

Reactions: Kdawg2018
E

Evan Horoszko

Dec 16, 2018
I would choose firearms but to the chest because I want to see myself bleed out. I want to suffer in pain for as long as possible. I would choose to do this because I believe I suffer through the pain that I put others through, so I'm pretty much receiving what I deserve.

Reactions: sif and wanttodie
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I want to see myself bleed out. I want to suffer in pain for as long as possible tell i die

Reactions: sif