• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
I used to be a heavy weed smoker until I quit for a few months. Not sure what happened, but when I would try again I would get extreme anxiety and usually end up crying. It use to chill my mind and numb me. I sometimes miss the feeling, but it is not the same for me anymore.

I guess I can throw alcohol in here, but I've never been a huge fan. I will drink, but I don't think I get the same fun out of it that some do. Combining alcohol with another drug would always be my way to go, never usually alcohol alone.

I also used to do shrooms or acid pretty often, but I haven't in a few months. I always have had a good time on those. I never had an overall bad trip really, and I would say it even alleviated my depression symptoms at times and made me find joy in the small things of life. My last couple of rounds with shrooms I would end up thinking about death and suicide a lot though. But not in a scary way. I would feel happy almost, thinking of the feeling of not existing. Those last few times really made me feel more comfortable and at peace with the thought of dying. I wouldn't be against doing either again, just haven't had the urge to.

Had a run with cocaine for a while as well. It was fun in the way that I no longer had anxiety around others. It made me feel normal, whereas when I'm usually around others I can find it hard to relate and be natural. I liked who I was when I was high on coke. I was confident and talkative and it made everyone seem interesting. Of course, doing it with other people, they would also think I was interesting too, and that was a nice feeling. It always ends though, like any drug, you will always come down. The crashes could be difficult at times. Coke fucks heavily with your dopamine receptors, and as someone who is already fucked up in that regard..... well you can imagine.... I haven't done that in a month or two now. I would again, but definitely a slippery slope in terms of addiction. It is also very expensive and the money you spend vs. the reward you get is iffy.

Lastly, I've done MDMA a few times. Also a good experience. I never had the urge to keep doing it really for some reason, even though it is probably the most sense of bliss I've felt on anything. I could dance for hours on it, the music sounded great. Or sometimes it would be so strong I would just curl up in a blanket and fade in and out of pure blissful existence. Like makes you feel so good you almost can't handle the amount of goodness pouring over your body... haha.

* I forgot that I've taken xans and ketamine a few times before as well. Xans would make me very numb and calm. I don't really have much to say about it besides that. The times I've taken ketamine I was also on cocaine and I don't think I've ever took enough to fully grasp the experience you get, but I remember it being okay. I've never wanted to seek it out either, but would do both again.

Overall, I think cocaine and shrooms are my favorites. What about you guys? What are your experiences?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: QteStimBnnuy, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i do weed everyday when i can afford it and have done for 10 years straight but i also take coke

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney and Praestat_Mori
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
I tried weed at an early age and didn't like it.

Around 2010, when I arrived in my mind that I have nothing to live for, I decided to try weed again.

The feeling of euphoria I felt. The ease of mind. I sometimes like to hold the puff til I pass out. Never felt more alive.

Then I met speed in 2018. Changed me completely. (Went from INFP to ENTJ overnight haha) but seriously, I've never felt happier than on speed... although there were times where I stayed up for 5 days straight... When you have moonbrain it's best not to go out of your room and just isolate yourself til you pass out. But I've never had better conversations with myself than on moonbrain.

I haven't done Speed since November 2022. My life has gone back to being pathetic without dosages of happiness since.

All in all. Weed is #1

Speed would be my 1st choice if I didn't try to CTB with it. Now I can't procure myself with supplies. Which, in a way, is a good thing as I don't want to keep on going for small slabs of joy induced by illegal drugs.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
@Timelapse

"Which, in a way, is a good thing as I don't want to keep on going for small slabs of joy induced by illegal drugs."

I get this completely. It's always fun in the moment but when that high wears off it's back to feeling like shit, sometimes even worse. I love drugs but not enough to live only for them and become a burnout.

* I've fucked up the quoting somehow

C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
For me its definately oxycodone. I quit smoking weed a few months ago after smoking heavily for 10 years. But idk nothing takes my pain away like oxycodone does. Ive also tried mdma but its like it makes you feel too fucked up afterwards and its just not worth it to me.

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
For me its definately oxycodone. I quit smoking weed a few months ago after smoking heavily for 10 years. But idk nothing takes my pain away like oxycodone does. Ive also tried mdma but its like it makes you feel too fucked up afterwards and its just not worth it to me.

MDMA crashes are pretty rough. I've had a few people in my life that love oxy but never really been too interested in trying it myself.

C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
Which, in a way, is a good thing as I don't want to keep on going for small slabs of joy induced by illegal drugs.

I get this completely. It's always fun in the moment but when that high wears off it's back to feeling like shit, sometimes even worse. I love drugs but not enough to live only for them and become a burnout.

MDMA crashes are pretty rough. I've had a few people in my life that love oxy but never really been too interested in trying it myself.
Haha I feel that lol my whole friend group is on oxy, i just get them from the doc tho bc of the pain I deal with. But without it id have ended it already so I guess thats a win?

• Love
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I used to be a heavy weed smoker until I quit for a few months. Not sure what happened, but when I would try again I would get extreme anxiety and usually end up crying. It use to chill my mind and numb me. I sometimes miss the feeling, but it is not the same for me anymore.

I guess I can throw alcohol in here, but I've never been a huge fan. I will drink, but I don't think I get the same fun out of it that some do. Combining alcohol with another drug would always be my way to go, never usually alcohol alone.

I also used to do shrooms or acid pretty often, but I haven't in a few months. I always have had a good time on those. I never had an overall bad trip really, and I would say it even alleviated my depression symptoms at times and made me find joy in the small things of life. My last couple of rounds with shrooms I would end up thinking about death and suicide a lot though. But not in a scary way. I would feel happy almost, thinking of the feeling of not existing. Those last few times really made me feel more comfortable and at peace with the thought of dying. I wouldn't be against doing either again, just haven't had the urge to.

Had a run with cocaine for a while as well. It was fun in the way that I no longer had anxiety around others. It made me feel normal, whereas when I'm usually around others I can find it hard to relate and be natural. I liked who I was when I was high on coke. I was confident and talkative and it made everyone seem interesting. Of course, doing it with other people, they would also think I was interesting too, and that was a nice feeling. It always ends though, like any drug, you will always come down. The crashes could be difficult at times. Coke fucks heavily with your dopamine receptors, and as someone who is already fucked up in that regard..... well you can imagine.... I haven't done that in a month or two now. I would again, but definitely a slippery slope in terms of addiction. It is also very expensive and the money you spend vs. the reward you get is iffy.

Lastly, I've done MDMA a few times. Also a good experience. I never had the urge to keep doing it really for some reason, even though it is probably the most sense of bliss I've felt on anything. I could dance for hours on it, the music sounded great. Or sometimes it would be so strong I would just curl up in a blanket and fade in and out of pure blissful existence. Like makes you feel so good you almost can't handle the amount of goodness pouring over your body... haha.

* I forgot that I've taken xans and ketamine a few times before as well. Xans would make me very numb and calm. I don't really have much to say about it besides that. The times I've taken ketamine I was also on cocaine and I don't think I've ever took enough to fully grasp the experience you get, but I remember it being okay. I've never wanted to seek it out either, but would do both again.

Overall, I think cocaine and shrooms are my favorites. What about you guys? What are your experiences?
I haven't tried any drugs so I'd have to say caffeine. My ADHD meds make me a functional human being but they're technically medication not drugs…

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
I haven't tried any drugs so I'd have to say caffeine. My ADHD meds make me a functional human being but they're technically medication not drugs…

Caffeine is a legit response. I do enjoy some coffee.

Reactions: sserafim
Hermit of life

Hermit of life

Oct 5, 2023
My first drug-related choice is weed. I've been smoking for 6 or 7 years already and I like the effect of don't be anxious over the life. But recently it's makes me very dumb and I'm thinking to take a time (maybe it's just the strain but in my country it's still ilegal so get different breeds).

With alcohol I'm more a social drinker, so it's more an acquired habit but the dizziness it's pretty fun.

I tried LSD one time, but the only effect that I got was the same that seeing an optic illusion (I saw that it was used with the paint the starry night in a meme, it's a spiral that you have to see for 10 or 15 seconds).

I did shrooms that made me more happy and laugh easily XD.

FlyAwayHoney

FlyAwayHoney

To be or not to be
Nov 6, 2023
My first drug-related choice is weed. I've been smoking for 6 or 7 years already and I like the effect of don't be anxious over the life. But recently it's makes me very dumb and I'm thinking to take a time (maybe it's just the strain but in my country it's still ilegal so get different breeds).

With alcohol I'm more a social drinker, so it's more an acquired habit but the dizziness it's pretty fun.

I tried LSD one time, but the only effect that I got was the same that seeing an optic illusion (I saw that it was used with the paint the starry night in a meme, it's a spiral that you have to see for 10 or 15 seconds).

I did shrooms that made me more happy and laugh easily XD.

That's how I quit smoking weed as well. I loved how it numbed me to everything but eventually I literally felt slower from using it, even when I hadn't smoked. Took me a few months to feel "normal" again and I'm okay now. But, I was an everyday all day smoker and in my teens so I'm sure it had more of an effect on my brain than if I didn't smoke as much/as young as I did.

• Wow
Reactions: Hermit of life
Hermit of life

Hermit of life

Oct 5, 2023
That's how I quit smoking weed as well. I loved how it numbed me to everything but eventually I literally felt slower from using it, even when I hadn't smoked. Took me a few months to feel "normal" again and I'm okay now. But, I was an everyday all day smoker and in my teens so I'm sure it had more of an effect on my brain than if I didn't smoke as much/as young as I did.

Yeah, doesn't help that the new strains has more THC and few CBD, and increase the chance of have hallucination. I'm glad that you feel more perceptive than before ^^.

• Love
spirol

spirol

Dec 19, 2022
never liked weed, can work hard on amphetamines. opiates are my favorite, i've never felt more peaceful than when on them. haven't tried anything else illegal.

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I feel bad admitting this but my drug is my muscle relaxer 🤭 I knocks me out cold and it's the only reason I'm able to stop my SI because I know I'll be sleep soon. My tolerance is building up and I'm up to like 6-7 pills a day 😢 if these stop working I'm gonna have a serious problem friends.

• Hugs
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
My drug of choice is nicotine,I've been a smoker since I was 15,so a long long time. I've tried weed,coke and speed but that was in my 20's,I soon gave them up.

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Currently purely just stimulants although got few things stashed. Well, stimulants are always my go to choice in a general sense. Atm it's speed(amphetamine) every day to medicate or abuse. Thinking about tripping some week soon though or ordering other shit

So ima simply have to say for now, amphetamine and lsd

Last edited: