• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I was born into an almost wealthy family so there is no problem.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori

May 28, 2021
I have autism and bipolar disorder and receive disability benefits. I'm not able to save any money, especially with my family situation. Even if I could save some I would probably opt to spend it instead because my income isn't substantial enough to save for big-ticket items.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kunikuzushi
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
I was full-time work, full-time school, and playing in a band. Then, I started taking financial advice from politicians. Now, I'm here. Can't work a part-time job. Can't pay bills. Health, money, relationships.....gone....with the click of a button.

A

Aloneandinpain

Dec 25, 2023
I have a part time job where I only work 25 hours a week for $19.50 an hour. Sometimes on busy days they call me in to work full time shifts. I have a couple thousand dollars each in my savings and checking account but I spend a lot on monthly subscriptions to streaming services plus food and gas is also extremely expensive where I live. I plan to leave my job soon because of personal reasons though.
Buy the subscriptions via third world countries if you can, much cheaper 🙂

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Experienced
Apr 10, 2024
Unemployed and draining my savings until I run out. I wish I had some advice, I'm sorry you're struggling as well
I wonder what percent of suicides are due to inability to pay bills and lack of money. I bet it's the most common reason.
I work a job 50+ hours a week.

But I have some savings from SW.

Honestly I've been BLOWING money with my CTB coming up.
Amazing that you can be that driven to work so many hours but still planning CTB.

Nihil2

Nihil2

May 14, 2024
I have no money, I don't work. I can't even really leave the house, but I'd really like to make money for my suicide method.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Student
May 7, 2024
I have been a NEET for 7 years after graduating. I have high social anxiety and also just don't had a serious vision for future. I was an outcast.

I rely on my parents for money. I have quite a bit of money from their investment lately, but it will only last 2–3 years.

I plan to ctb this year so I don't use all of their money

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and kunikuzushi
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I became a NEET (an aged NEET) after a big failure ein life. Mainly living off the last remaining savings. Luckily costs of living (basics) aren't very high where I live.

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Income sources are SSDI, trading futures, and intrest from savings.

Still drawing from my savings each month to pay bills.

I'm just surviving.
How do you trade futures?