🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Ennui springs eternal.

Reactions: jar-baby
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
When health fails the best bet in my opinion is to leave.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Ambivalent1
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess it's pointless to ask what you're interested in? I guess that's part of the problem? Maybe try making yourself do challenging things- go for a long walk or run in the cold. That might make you appreciate being indoors in the warm. Just being outdoors most of the day might make you appreciate being indoors. I think lack of contrast is a big problem with boredom. Doing the same stuff every day is bound to make you lose interest. Maybe try going somewhere you've never been to before. If it's really extreme, try sonething scary like some extreme sport. Of course- a big problem is money if you can't fund stuff like that. That's a big problem for a lot of people I suspect. We can't afford interesting lives!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Zegers and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I guess it's pointless to ask what you're interested in? I guess that's part of the problem? Maybe try making yourself do challenging things- go for a long walk or run in the cold. That might make you appreciate being indoors in the warm. Just being outdoors most of the day might make you appreciate being indoors. I think lack of contrast is a big problem with boredom. Doing the same stuff every day is bound to make you lose interest. Maybe try going somewhere you've never been to before. If it's really extreme, try sonething scary like some extreme sport. Of course- a big problem is money if you can't fund stuff like that. That's a big problem for a lot of people I suspect. We can't afford interesting lives!
😮😮 So true

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Forever Sleep
K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Sleep. That's always been my go to. Never gets boring.

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Ikr. Life with anhedonia is boring as fucking fuck. Wanna pull my hair out. Just have to cling onto slivers of inspiration and motivation as they come. Or do lots of drugs. Drugs are my only real relief from this fucking condition

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Ikr. Life with anhedonia is boring as fucking fuck. Wanna pull my hair out. Just have to cling onto slivers of inspiration and motivation as they come. Or do lots of drugs. Drugs are my only real relief from this fucking condition
Which drugs?

Planet-B

Planet-B

Jul 17, 2023
When did they rename Apathy??!
I sit in a chair all day staring at a wall thinking about things i could or even should do ... just leads to anxiety and running out of food. Rinse Repeat.
As for drugs i do a poor mans speedball, Pot, Xanax, Strong Coffee. Awake but not smart enough to think too much about it.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
When did they rename Apathy??!
I sit in a chair all day staring at a wall thinking about things i could or even should do ... just leads to anxiety and running out of food. Rinse Repeat.
As for drugs i do a poor mans speedball, Pot, Xanax, Strong Coffee. Awake but not smart enough to think too much about it.
Do you really SIT and STARE?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Would you ctb if you had ocd?
If it is serious and hinders your life, probably. I know people with physical disabilities who do not think about ctb and i think that a physical disability is the worst thing that can happen to you related to health. I think each person has their own vision of things, for me this shit is awful for other people it's not the same and a lot of people would trade health for money.

Last edited: