• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jupit3rs

Jupit3rs

"I'm finally going home... to the stars"
Feb 23, 2022
I have no method yet, however, im thinking of drowning, hanging or N (if i can find it, the best option for sure). My biggest fear has always been failure, but I'm writing a letter explaining my wishes if this happens. I'm hoping they feel empathy for me... However, I'm also planning careful everything, i want to avoid all of it.

Reactions: eternalflame and lavendersrue
S

SJ7311

Mar 27, 2022
I guess just scared of partial suspension just knocking me out for a little before waking up or ig getting "saved"

Reactions: lavendersrue
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
My method is full suspension hanging and the worst-case scenario is being found too early and ending up in a vegetative state.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
That's something I didn't want to hear as it's the only method I have.

Sorry, but it's better to know the truth.

SSRIs/SNRIs are almost impossible to OD with. They were made that way on purpose. The acetaminophen just makes it hurt more and damage your liver.

• Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998 and lavendersrue
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
My method is severing either of my carotid arteries. I've been carefully planning everything, but I worry about hesitating or panicking midway and doing something stupid. Worst case scenario would probably be if I were to miss the blood vessels and cut into my trachea instead, leaving me to slowly choke on my own blood. I guess beggars can't be choosers, but I would really rather not go out like that..

Reactions: lavendersrue and FogFilledLife
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
Being found before its "over" Going with N and im disabled and live at home, but in my own studio. I have about a 12hour window if say I take it at 11PM and no one will check on my until at least 11am the next day. I hope its enough! I have told my family that if they ever find me unconscious in bed DO NOT call 911, I do not want to be revived. They have seen my struggle with the chronic pain and my body deteriorating over the years. Its almost time.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dearlybeloved998, Hotsackage, lavendersrue and 1 other person
F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
The way things are going I'ma have to try to cut my throat. Hospitalization and losing my rights.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and lavendersrue
Pain In The Ass

Pain In The Ass

Wizard
Feb 10, 2022
For me, my method is drowning. My biggest fear is that someone will see me and jump in to save me and either a) they'll die, but I'll somehow live and have to live with the weight of their death on my conscience or b) they'll manage to save me, but well after my brain has been permanently damaged, and my life will really be awful.
My method for drowning, if I chose that, would be to jump from a ferry at night in the middle of the Irish channel, drunk as hell, when no one's watching

D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
Since my first method has been deemed as a possible failure, I'm going to make a highly poisonous tincture to consume with a few yew shrubs in the backyard. Everything but the fleshy red berrys contain Toxic Alkaloids so.... Yeah.

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
I don't have access to one yet but here are the downsides. I'm not fully decided, I'll likely do SN but it's good to have options. My preferences are for a method I could ingest/swallow such as sodium nitrite since swallowing is a lot easier than any of the other mentioned violent options. I think tricking myself with something I could ingest would be easier. I would also prefer the security of doing a method in a hotel, but the failed attempt I had basically makes it so that won't be happening.

Sodium nitrite -- hospitalized, likely won't feel good physically even if there's no long term downsides. A massive medical bill because I'm American, and being otherwise enslaved in a mental hospital. I'd just be trapped at home with another failed attempt and escalating home situation in all likely hood.

Slitting throat -- I'm aware this method isn't one people on this forum are fond of, and my consideration of it would likely see people trying to steer me away from it if I made a thread on it. However, the upsides are it is transportable, can be done on a whim, and if done properly will see you pass out in a short amount of time. The downsides are it's very bloody, seeing blood makes me feel sick. At the plasma center I have to cover the tubes so I don't see it. Downsides would be physical scarring, a very expensive medical bill, and possibly nerve problems later down the road if cutting too much.

Nembutal -- It cost nearly a thousand dollars. I don't have the ability to save this amount of money due to the only income I get from plasma, I would never be allowed to save up nearly a thousand dollars.

Drowning -- I am not massively educated on this method because it is a last resort. There is a spot I have bookmarked that is around twenty minutes away from the house, and I have a 30 pounds vest bookmarked just in case. The downside is I would have to take my mothers car and likely her phones so she couldn't call the police on me, and in such a case she'd likely just go to the neighbors despite not talking to them. I would be in a hurry to do the method and it would be semi-public considering it's a lake. I'm not educated on the long term effects of a failed drowning attempt, but I'd imagine it will depend on if you passed out in the water or were caught before you got to that point. The downsides could be avoided if I snuck out at night, but it's a 20 minute drive so it'd be a while of walking. I have never left the house when not allowed, and I had a fail attempt this year. Pretty difficult to do all things considered.

Partial -- Brain damage. My mother is always home, does not work, and neither do I. I transferred from my homeschooling upbringing to living at home jobless. I have tried to get it right with a bedsheet but no dice. All it would take is her having to get up to use the bathroom or hearing thrashing for me to end up with brain damage so that's a good thing most likely. There's a pull up bar in the basement, it's very painful on the neck and I don't trust a bedsheet. It would be suffocating because unlike a rope there's not a lot of length to it.

Last edited:
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
1. Me feeling like I'm trapped in my body during the Coma Phase (or in between) of SN.
2. Me waking up to EMT's saying a neighbor called because I was making too much noise (while unconscious if I were to thrash about or somehow yell if my Surivival Instinct kicked in while I was unconscious.
3. The damn Sodium Nitrite wasn't Nitrite at all, but Nitrate because my vendors were dishonest or potency was lost because I opened the container ONE TIME. (Hopefully that is not going to happen)
4. If number three happens I'll have to resort to doing VSED, which is a 2 - 3 week process.

lavendersrue

lavendersrue

Perpetual Dreamer
Mar 28, 2022
I don't have access to one yet but here are the downsides. I'm not fully decided, I'll likely do SN but it's good to have options. My preferences are for a method I could ingest/swallow such as sodium nitrite since swallowing is a lot easier than any of the other mentioned violent options. I think tricking myself with something I could ingest would be easier. I would also prefer the security of doing a method in a hotel, but the failed attempt I had basically makes it so that won't be happening.

Sodium nitrite -- hospitalized, likely won't feel good physically even if there's no long term downsides. A massive medical bill because I'm American, and being otherwise enslaved in a mental hospital. I'd just be trapped at home with another failed attempt and escalating home situation in all likely hood.

Slitting throat -- I'm aware this method isn't one people on this forum are fond of, and my consideration of it would likely see people trying to steer me away from it if I made a thread on it. However, the upsides are it is transportable, can be done on a whim, and if done properly will see you pass out in a short amount of time. The downsides are it's very bloody, seeing blood makes me feel sick. At the plasma center I have to cover the tubes so I don't see it. Downsides would be physical scarring, a very expensive medical bill, and possibly nerve problems later down the road if cutting too much.

Nembutal -- It cost nearly a thousand dollars. I don't have the ability to save this amount of money due to the only income I get from plasma, I would never be allowed to save up nearly a thousand dollars.

Drowning -- I am not massively educated on this method because it is a last resort. There is a spot I have bookmarked that is around twenty minutes away from the house, and I have a 30 pounds vest bookmarked just in case. The downside is I would have to take my mothers car and likely her phones so she couldn't call the police on me, and in such a case she'd likely just go to the neighbors despite not talking to them. I would be in a hurry to do the method and it would be semi-public considering it's a lake. I'm not educated on the long term effects of a failed drowning attempt, but I'd imagine it imagines if you passed out in the water or were caught before you got to that point. The downsides could be avoided if I snuck out at night, but it's a 20 minute drive so it'd be a while of walking. I have never left the house when not allowed, and I had a fail attempt this year. Pretty difficult to do all things considered.

Partial -- Brain damage. My mother is always home, does not work, and neither do I. I transferred from my homeschooling upbringing to living at home jobless. I have tried to get it right with a bedsheet but no dice. All it would take is her having to get up to use the bathroom or hearing thrashing for me to end up with brain damage so that's a good thing most likely. There's a pull up bar in the basement, it's very painful on the neck and I don't trust a bedsheet. It would be suffocating because unlike a rope there's not a lot of length to it.
Wow, this is such a detailed response. Thank you for replying. I really hope you're able to find peace.

Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
Wow, this is such a detailed response. Thank you for replying. I really hope you're able to find peace.
Thanks, sometimes I venture into a bit of self indulgence. I hope you're capable of attaining peace as well.

bloodfallsfirst

bloodfallsfirst

Nov 2, 2021
SN: Not sure.

Jumping: I get maimed for life. Or, more realistically, take too long on the damn balcony and get caught and sent to the hospital in cuffs.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat and lavendersrue
lavendersrue

lavendersrue

Perpetual Dreamer
Mar 28, 2022
Since my first method has been deemed as a possible failure, I'm going to make a highly poisonous tincture to consume with a few yew shrubs in the backyard. Everything but the fleshy red berrys contain Toxic Alkaloids so.... Yeah.
I'm so sorry if these responses made you feel discouraged. It just already sounds like you're suffering, and I would hate it if your method hurt you and resulted in even more suffering. I know firsthand how hard it is and how desperate you can feel when you're in a bad situation and have limited access to resources. When you're so ready to go that you don't care how you do it. That mindset made me reckless, and I made a lot of mistakes. I obviously don't know you, so I can't presume anything about your life or try to tell you what to do, but I really don't want you to have to go through what I did. Still, whatever you decide to do, I hope you're able to find peace.

D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
I'm so sorry if these responses made you feel discouraged. It just already sounds like you're suffering, and I would hate it if your method hurt you and resulted in even more suffering. I know firsthand how hard it is and how desperate you can feel when you're in a bad situation and have limited access to resources. When you're so ready to go that you don't care how you do it. That mindset made me reckless, and I made a lot of mistakes. I obviously don't know you, so I can't presume anything about your life or try to tell you what to do, but I really don't want you to have to go through what I did. Still, whatever you decide to do, I hope you're able to find peace.
Yeah. I actually don't care how messy it is I just want to die. I'm so embarrassed to know that I come from a very long line of insane, fucked up rednecks, hell I could be inbred for all I know, probably why I'm so fucked up. I don't really care that a Quart bag full of Acetaminophen will kill my liver. Nobody is going to donate one to me anyway. Nice to know you can take it all, and die 3 days later due to a rotting liver. I plan on leaving my "loving" grandparents a scathing suicide note letting them know how much I wanted to die just so I could get away from them since they destroyed me and denied me my own life and happiness and freedom.

Hollowpt9mm

Hollowpt9mm

Dec 22, 2021
That the shot dors not cause instant death and I bleed out instead.

G

Grimmreeferx

Mar 12, 2022
My method is either saving all of my anti-depressant tablets (Celexa 40mg) in a sandwich zip lock baggy and taking them handful by handful, leaving none behind. I don't know how effective it would be in killing me though. I am a 5ft, 195lb white woman. So I'm afraid that even if I took that insane amount that it still wouldn't off me. I really hope it does because Google has been of no help when trying to find the lethal dose.

Method 2, same thing except the bag will be full of 500mg of Acetaminophen AND Celexa. But even then given my weight, I'm still not sure a successful death will happen. These are my only two options and I plan on doing it in-between 2 and 3am while they sleep since they are both heavy sleepers as to give myself enough time to pay the ferry man.
Not a good method. You would end up vomiting them up before they worked. My brother tried this method once. It just really messed him up for a day or two.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
Not a good method. You would end up vomiting them up before they worked. My brother tried this method once. It just really messed him up for a day or two.
Well I'll just make a fatal yew tree tincture and drink it since everything but the berries are toxic.

Reactions: Grimmreeferx
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
I dont think antidepressants are lethal in overdose, wish you luck in whatever you decide.