• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3ndmym1sery

3ndmym1sery

Aug 26, 2023
I tried to starve to death 6 months ago, it didn't work, it was taking too long and my parents brought people home and they picked me up like a little stick and took me to a hospital and stuck needles into my veins and erased all my efforts of over a month in less than a week, this world sees suicidal people as absolute idiots who dont know what the fuck theyre doing, ive accepted that now, they will always "save me" if they can. im thinking of trying again, this time using a method thats quick, and hurts a lot but not for long, i dont have a bathtub so slitting my wrists would probably fail because the blood would clot, but what about slitting my throat? what is the success rate of suicide by slitting your throat? i could probably do it, i dont want this life, i really dont, the only thing im scared of is failing for a 2nd time, not life not death, but just the mental hospital. the mental hospital is hell on earth

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
Cutting is probably the worst method you could pick, other than fire.

It would be horribly painful, with little chance of success.

Upvote 1
Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
It's easy if you know what you're doing and are prepared with the right tools.

However, it will be extremely scary and painful. It will be very messy for others to clean and also terrifying to see for your loved ones if they witness it.

I would never recommend this method just because it's very awful and ugly. I'm glad SS never puts any methods like this.

Reactions: davidtorez
Upvote 0
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
i have seen guys cutting their throats but repeatedly. i really don't know how they can stand the pain. it also depends on where you are going to cut. i don't recommend the method because of the pain and how difficult it is to be strong enough to cut deeply.

Upvote 0
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
Don't drag the knife over the entire neck. Go for the Cartaroid arteries.

Upvote 0
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I've been thinking about this as well, I would have probably done it already a few months ago if literally any of the knives in my house were ever sharp, the success rate doesn't seem that low all things considered but I wonder if slashing or stabbing would be better.

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not recommended. Immensely painful, ugly and messy to witness and not very effective. There are other methods that are a lot less painful and a lot more clean and effective.

Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Probably very low. A method like that sounds so painful..

Upvote 0