• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
If nothing else, I would like to write to my family in the suicide note to cremate my body. Do you think it is better the classic suicide note on paper or a programmed message?

I don't have good writing so I don't want them to not understand me, maybe I'll write in capital letters to be as clear as possible, you say scheduled messages on social media are risky, can they be done on Whatsapp? Or if I send a scheduled email, if I change my mind, can I then delete it on Gmail?

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
If nothing else, I would like to write to my family in the suicide note to cremate my body. Do you think it is better the classic suicide note on paper or a programmed message?

I don't have good writing so I don't want them to not understand me, maybe I'll write in capital letters to be as clear as possible, you say scheduled messages on social media are risky, can they be done on Whatsapp? Or if I send a scheduled email, if I change my mind, can I then delete it on Gmail?
Why don't you type it up and print it out? That's what I'm going to do as I have messy handwriting like you!

Upvote 0
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
It's not a bad idea but the printer is connected to my mother's computer and I don't want to create suspicion.
you wont if you can come up with a reason to use it, maybe your printing off a coloring sheet then just print the note off and use a usb stick so nothing is left on her pc or if its wireless you can just send it straight to the printer

Upvote 0
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024

Id recommend to have both letter (physical and digital by gmail schedulled feature - its easy to make it and even to cancel if you postpone your CTB) programmed.

Regarding content, Here is the best tutorial i found so far:

• Informative
Reactions: Placo
Upvote 0