Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I think i get where you are coming from, it would make so much more sense if you could just blip out from the story for more than a night right?

Your body feels like you should geta rest and helps you phase out. A permanent disengagement from the narrative of biological form at will should be aceppted as the norm in the human social program. It doesnt feel right to be forced to engage with the falsehood and looped up stories of this world.

I don't get why our human right is taken away. governments are literally forcing us to keep needing this world, it's far beyond their competence to support their citizens, why should we support a system that is doomed to fail from the start?

Reactions: sserafim
cetacea

cetacea

underwater
Nov 8, 2023
i wake up every day for my beautiful boyfriend, my days used to be spent entirely of crying and/or sleeping, maybe it's bad to have my life lifted up so much by one person but oh well. i still cry a lot and can't leave my room or house much but at least he is there for me

Reactions: UnwillingSavior
D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
And what stories from the day play out in your head, as you bid adieu to it and hello to the night?
i have adhd and im currently fixated on a streamer called "supertf" i hate him so much because he is all i think about . but for right now i cant ctb because if i do i'll miss his next stream. not much but it's something alright

L

letmebee1

Oct 30, 2023
Because I have bills to pay, look after my mom and have money to live

C

ChangeWaiter

Oct 23, 2023
biological needs, after which I often return back to bed, but at some point my body gets soar laying down and wants to move at least a little, plus I feel guilty if i stay longer than 9am (i go to bed around 10pm)

Last edited:
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Work, bathroom or school.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
Cause I need to go to the bathroom 😂

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
i have a tip: make your bed every day. I get out of it just to go on my computer though ngl. And to cook.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Depends really. Obligation- work and I hate being late/ failing. When I'm not working- guilt. I also try and bribe myself up with food.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Honestly, there's a short period in the morning where I'm not really focused on the problems around me. I'm just tired and need to use the bathroom, eat food, get ready etc... By then though, I've acknowledged everything and feel depressed again.