• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
Being at high school, after you entered the high school door your pants fall, then you pee yourself, and all the girls and your parents in the school sees you, and then your parents says "it's okay you're still a kid" and all the girls and people around you thinks you're autistic

I can't think of a situation worser then this so far, if i had the option of either going to the hell depicted in the quran or experiencing this situation i'll go with being in hell

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but "whose" mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
By doing something you regret and being held accountable for it. By the way, I'm mildly autistic, and that's no reason to feel low self-worth. It doesn't really give hope to get along with others.

Crono

Crono

Silence
Jun 1, 2023
What does this have to do with autism? We autistic people are not retarded. Some autistic people have disabilities but they do the best they can.

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
What does this have to do with autism? We autistic people are not retarded. Some autistic people have disabilities but they do the best they can.
People do bully autistic people, nobody loves being known as autistic, although i don't think autistic people are retarded, some people do think this, and i hate that