• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nakatani

Nakatani

May 19, 2023
There's too much happening in my life right now, but I can't do anything to just rest at least for a week.
I wanted to be kept some time in the hospital just to rest a little, but I'm too scared to hurt myself. I'm not sure if I want to die quite yet.
What would be the less painfull way to end up hospitalized at least for a week or so? And a way in which I'm not killing myself.
Thank you very much in advance.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Maybe it's possible to get to a bridge or some height and pretend that you are going to CTB?

DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Not sure what your situation is but if you don't have parents stopping you or anything you can just walk in and tell them you're seriously thinking about killing yourself and need help. They should take you.

If you DO have parents/other barriers, honestly texting 988 (if you're in the US) or whatever your local equivalent is and tell them you're planning to kill yourself will (edit: *might*) do the trick. The more specific you can be in your plan, the better.

Also - if you have a choice, I would look up psych hospital recommendations on reddit to make sure you get sent to a place that isn't going to traumatize you. Voluntary only places are usually the best, steer clear from involuntary only places.

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
If you want a voluntary admission you can just say you're a danger to yourself. They can admit you for that a lot of times. Although then you sometimes aren't allowed to leave until they say. But you're in with no pain.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
there are many ways but they might suggest or refer you to a psychiatric hospital. I don't want to scare you but when someone self-harms some doctors inform psychiatrists.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Couldn't you just voluntarily ask to be admitted. I honestly don't understand the appeal that some people have to intentionally want to botch a suicide attempt just so they can get admitted to a hospital. I think that anybody should only kill themselves if they actually intend on successfully being dead, not if they want to fail a suicide attempt. You could get painful, permanent damage from a failed suicide attempt which is something you should avoid no matter what

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You don't have to actually do anything to harm yourself to be admitted. If you don't want to hurt yourself but think you have to for them to take you, you are wrong and I strongly advise you don't do anything. Walk into an emergency room, some hospitals even have specific psychiatric emergency rooms, tell them you plan on hurting yourself and don't believe you will be able to stop yourself. They will evaluate you, and 9 times out of 10 if you tell them "if I go home right now I will hurt myself and I have a plan", you will be admitted.

That being said, if you have never been to a psych ward before, I will warn you there is a strong potential you will be traumatised while there. The odds of it being traumatising do go down a bit if you admit yourself voluntarily, but the things you see, hear, and have done to you can be some of the worst things you will ever experience depending on where you go. I don't want to discourage you from getting the help you need, but just be aware that these places are not some 5 star vacation spot.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
You can be a voluntary admit.

Reactions: Bed
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
There's too much happening in my life right now, but I can't do anything to just rest at least for a week.
I wanted to be kept some time in the hospital just to rest a little, but I'm too scared to hurt myself. I'm not sure if I want to die quite yet.
What would be the less painfull way to end up hospitalized at least for a week or so? And a way in which I'm not killing myself.
Thank you very much in advance.
Enter voluntarily

Nakatani

Nakatani

May 19, 2023
Sorry for the confusion (and for the very late answer).
I didn't meant a psych hospital. I meant a hospital where you go if you gen run over by a car, por exemple.
Sorry, english isn't my first language.
But thank you for all your answers up until now. I've been thinking about it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Sorry for the confusion (and for the very late answer).
I didn't meant a psych hospital. I meant a hospital where you go if you gen run over by a car, por exemple.
Sorry, english isn't my first language.
But thank you for all your answers up until now. I've been thinking about it.
Why do you want to be admitted to a regular hospital? It's not a fun time. You're woken up all the time for tests or vitals. The food isn't very good. The beds aren't very comfortable. They smell weird. Depending on the hospital you may have roommates. They're loud. I understand wanting to be taken care of, but taking up a bed for someone who may need it isn't the right move. If you are looking to be taken care of in a hospital, go to a psych ward.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Recovered and alive, less suicidal
Nov 26, 2023
From what you said a psych ward sounds like what you want. They get a lot of hate but they will let you rest a little. There's probably ways to voluntarily enter and make a deal that you can leave when you need.

But uh yeah no, I am sorry I can't get behind telling someone the best way to physically harm themselves for the sake of it when it could be avoided and have the outcome you want

Reactions: DyingToDie123