• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I am new to this, but I thank all of you who reply, I haven't looked around site enough..Question are Anti-Emitics" needed when I have access to 120 5 mg oxycodone, 30 1 mg Xanax, 10 or more 30 mg of Morphine, 20 1 mg Ativan..mix with vodka?
Yeah in fact you would need even more anti-emetics with all that extra stuff. Do you even know what the anti-emetic does?

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
Yeah in fact you would need even more anti-emetics with all that extra stuff. Do you even know what the anti-emetic does?

Maybe people aren't all as clued up as you. You seem to be a know it all from what I've seen so far. Jeez chill out man. Just remember that nobody expected to end up here. And it's the last place their seeking advice.

Reactions: Johnnythefox and marcusuk63
T

Tess

May 24, 2019
No sorry just looked it up, anti- nausea, vomiting, get it..However, there are so many deaths by taking pain pills, bentos, alcohol, seems the common type of overdose. How have those accidental overdoses happen then if " vomiting" would have prevented it? I am not trying to be ignorant, just overdoses with those drugs is so common and that's the route that I want to go..
No sorry just looked it up, anti- nausea, vomiting, get it..However, there are so many deaths by taking pain pills, bentos, alcohol, seems the common type of overdose. How have those accidental overdoses happen then if " vomiting" would have prevented it? I am not trying to be ignorant, just overdoses with those drugs is so common and that's the route that I want to go..
Benzos..

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Maybe people aren't all as clued up as you. You seem to be a know it all from what I've seen so far. Jeez chill out man. Just remember that nobody expected to end up here. And it's the last place their seeking advice.
I just don't like people that expect all the answers to be given in a hand basket to them without them doing any research. It's like how many times have I mentioned something and someone asks for a link, as if they can't just easily google it themselves, and this doesn't even include topics like suicide in which some information really can be hard to find. Sorry maybe I am a little too harsh. I'm just a very creative independent thinker.

F

FionaWR

May 27, 2019
I just don't like people that expect all the answers to be given in a hand basket to them without them doing any research. It's like how many times have I mentioned something and someone asks for a link, as if they can't just easily google it themselves, and this doesn't even include topics like suicide in which some information really can be hard to find. Sorry maybe I am a little too harsh. I'm just a very creative independent thinker.

Not everybody is as clued up as you when it comes to using the internet. Back down a little and maybe point them to those resources rather than moaning at them. Especially given a lot of people here have disorders etc. Just have a little more empathy. It seems you are lacking any.

Reactions: MartEU and spanishguy22
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Think about it for yourself. Ask the right questions. How many people do you think took alcohol and benzo's and threw up?

Many.... exactly, but you only hear about the ones in the news. There is your answer. The answer is it's risky not taking an anti-emetic because you could just throw it all up.
Not everybody is as clued up as you when it comes to using the internet. Back down a little and maybe point them to those resources rather than moaning at them. Especially given a lot of people here have disorders etc. Just have a little more empathy. It seems you are lacking any.
Maybe I lack some empathy but I have a lot of patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: FionaWR
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
It's the typical low empath non suicidal member that sticks around posting their useless garb every now and then when they feel like pissing off people suffering. Annoying af but you can only ignore.

Reactions: FionaWR
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It's the typical low empath non suicidal member that sticks around posting their useless garb every now and then when they feel like pissing off people suffering. Annoying af but you can only ignore.
You obviously don't know me. I've got over 1000 posts here. And I've helped many end suffering. I've posted many links as FionaWR said. I've helped many people choose a peaceful dignified suicide over a painful one.

Look I am sure there are people out there like the one you described in your post, but that is not me.
You are an idiot
I give up, you can now take over and spend hours giving links, helping people, offering peaceful methods. Good luck.

Last edited:
T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Think about it for yourself. Ask the right questions. How many people do you think took alcohol and benzo's and threw up?

Many.... exactly, but you only hear about the ones in the news. There is your answer. The answer is it's risky not taking an anti-emetic because you could just throw it all up.

Maybe I lack some empathy but I have a lot of patience.

You sound very knowledgeable and actually have a PhD , so used to research just this topic is hard and I am not versed in ways to overdose, and yes on this topic want results and it's hard to research science, chemicals etc..my father was an alcoholic and used pills and alcohol never vomited. I heard you are patient so I am open to your advice, thank you

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You sound very knowledgeable and actually have a PhD , so used to research just this topic is hard and I am not versed in ways to overdose, and yes on this topic want results and it's hard to research science, chemicals etc..my father was an alcoholic and used pills and alcohol never vomited. I heard you are patient so I am open to your advice, thank you
Well at least someone knows intelligence when they see it. Thank you for being so kind Tess.

Assuming you want advice on methods let's start with this, how much money can you spend?

Last edited:
Reactions: landslide12
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
..However, there are so many deaths by taking pain pills, bentos, alcohol, seems the common type of overdose. How have those accidental overdoses happen then if " vomiting" would have prevented it?

Many choke to death when inhaling vomit rather than from the direct toxic effects of the drug/alcohol.

It used to be a bit of a problem, as I recall, with British soldiers in Germany, so much so that special instructions were given to camp guards as to how to deal with likely cases.

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Well at least someone knows intelligence when they see it. Thank you for being so kind Tess.

Assuming you want advice on methods let's start with this, how much money can you spend?
Hi, sorry have to hide my correspondence , I have two antithetical life situations going on, my husband has terminal cancer and is fighting to stay alive mentally healthy too. I feel like I am older than most posts I've seen, and have more disposable income or access to it, and a supply of pain pills, benzos, ( and a script for Ondanestron 8 mg for nauseas ? ) I have money and can save for few months if necessary, suffice to say I have money, not a young person just starting out, struggling day to day, 6 figure salary. Are we talking $100, $500, ..Thank you I really appreciate this, the peace I want to feel when I have a plan is priceless, my nature is always to question and do research, but I need your knowledge so thank you again !

Reactions: Camille Lejeune and landslide12
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Hi, sorry have to hide my correspondence , I have two antithetical life situations going on, my husband has terminal cancer and is fighting to stay alive mentally healthy too. I feel like I am older than most posts I've seen, and have more disposable income or access to it, and a supply of pain pills, benzos, ( and a script for Ondanestron 8 mg for nauseas ? ) I have money and can save for few months if necessary, suffice to say I have money, not a young person just starting out, struggling day to day, 6 figure salary. Are we talking $100, $500, ..Thank you I really appreciate this, the peace I want to feel when I have a plan is priceless, my nature is always to question and do research, but I need your knowledge so thank you again !
I think you should try N, since it's rather peaceful

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Many choke to death when inhaling vomit rather than from the direct toxic effects of the drug/alcohol.

It used to be a bit of a problem, as I recall, with British soldiers in Germany, so much so that special instructions were given to camp guards as to how to deal with likely cases.
Interesting, slightly off subject, but I had a best friend in high school, take cyanide from the science room and put it in a glass of Coca Cola, know those days are gone, but boy was that quick. I remember seeing her face in the hospital she actually had a a slight smile and no convulsions etc.

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Interesting, slightly off subject, but I had a best friend in high school, take cyanide from the science room and put it in a glass of Coca Cola, know those days are gone, but boy was that quick. I remember seeing her face in the hospital she actually had a a slight smile and no convulsions etc.
Really? From what I read cyanide is extremely gruesome and painful

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Really? From what I read cyanide is extremely gruesome and painful
Wow, all I know is what I experienced, she was 16, got it from the science room went to a nice hotel wearing her prom dress and in the lobby ordered a coke, put in there and from accounts just looked like she fell asleep, ( I knew something was up before cell phones, went to nearest hospital and she just looked like she was sleeping in the hospital bed, hours afterward no blood, convulsions vomit nothing, all I can tell you )
Nembutal Sodium ? I made a C in high school chemistry, very ignorant about this
Wow, all I know is what I experienced, she was 16, got it from the science room went to a nice hotel wearing her prom dress and in the lobby ordered a coke, put in there and from accounts just looked like she fell asleep, ( I knew something was up before cell phones, went to nearest hospital and she just looked like she was sleeping in the hospital bed, hours afterward no blood, convulsions vomit nothing, all I can tell you )

Research because I not familiar with the 1 letter reference

Last edited:
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Tess you used the phrase "Sodium Nembutal", which as far as I know doesn't exist. Let me clarify the terminology for you.

Nembutal is a drug used by veterinarians to euthanize animals. Currently the only known reliable source is a man named "A" in Mexico who sells it to people around the world.

The "sodium" you're thinking of most likely is sodium nitrite. This is a salt used to cure/preserve meats. Taken in a large enough dose, it's supposed to bring about a relatively quick and painless death although that's not guaranteed.

Last edited:
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019

Research because I not familiar with the 1 letter reference
Yea, nembutal is expensive but it's probably the most peaceful method according to the PPH

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
There is no best. Take whatever works for you. When you are ready you will care less about how and more about if it works or not.

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Does that involve buying online, Mexico etc., potential getting ripped off, sites don't mention the mg to overdose successfully...Ironically have access to oxy, Morphine, Xanax, Ativan and ondansetron ( 8 mg of 24 pills ), N leads you on a path of uncertainty
There is no best. Take whatever works for you. When you are ready you will care less about how and more about if it works or not.
Respectfully, I think that is the scariest part, not knowing what really works without complications, the fear of failing and I think we all agree knowone wants to be in horrible physical pain or damaged put in a psyche ward with your rights taken away, that's the no way to live out your life..

Last edited:
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Does that involve buying online, Mexico etc., potential getting ripped off, sites don't mention the mg to overdose successfully...Ironically have access to oxy, Morphine, Xanax, Ativan and ondansetron ( 8 mg of 24 pills ), N leads you on a path of uncertainty
Have you heard anyone who goes by the name of A? Search "A" in this forum and you can figure out how to contact him.

T

Tess

May 24, 2019
Nembutal, which is pretty expensive and sold only by one person, Sodium Nitrite if you can get good antiemetics. Also a shotgun if you're in the USA.
Why is N sold only by one person,..that you know of ?

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Why is N sold only by one person,..that you know of ?
That I don't know, but you should find A's contact info in the pph. I suggest you search around for him

intr0naut

intr0naut

Student
May 26, 2018
Tess you used the phrase "Sodium Nembutal", which as far as I know doesn't exist. Let me clarify the terminology for you.

Nembutal is a drug used by veterinarians to euthanize animals. Currently the only known reliable source is a man named "A" in Mexico who sells it to people around the world.

The "sodium" you're thinking of most likely is sodium nitrite. This is a salt used to cure/preserve meats. Taken in a large enough dose, it's supposed to bring about a relatively quick and painless death although that's not guaranteed.
"Sodium Nembutal" is partly correct. Nembutal was a trade name for pentobarbital sodium salt. Nembutal = Na (sodium) + ethyl + methyl + butyl + al (a common suffix for barbiturates).

Reactions: landslide12 and pane
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
12 gauge shotgun with a 3 inch shell that has a 1 1/4 ounce slug. Bye bye brainstem and most of the back of your head. It would be instant. The lethality of shotguns in the mouth is 90-95%.

bitterness

bitterness

depressed imp
May 25, 2019
honestly a gun is the easier way to end it all, like a pistol to the head. if you want it to be painful i would reccommend slitting your wrists or stabbing yourself in the stomach/neck (extremely painful, as ive done both woops)

Reactions: secoma
landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
honestly a gun is the easier way to end it all, like a pistol to the head. if you want it to be painful i would reccommend slitting your wrists or stabbing yourself in the stomach/neck (extremely painful, as ive done both woops)
I'll just stick with SN

S

secoma

Mar 16, 2019
Firearm is the easiest and probably the most peaceful way if available.
It's more peaceful than N (of A) in my opinion.

landslide12

landslide12

May 22, 2019
Firearm is the easiest and probably the most peaceful way if available.
It's more peaceful than N (of A) in my opinion.
Yea but it will leave a mess, I don't wanna traumatize the Airbnb owner :/