• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stupidmansuit

stupidmansuit

May 16, 2019
heroin overdose, no question about it in my eyes.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Even if this is probably somewhere in the forum, could someone tell me links to online shops where you can buy metocroplamide and tamaget (in case I consider SN)?

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Nembutal is the king of euthanasia drugs. You can find a source for it in the PPH.
It's supposedly over-the -counter in Central and South America but I can't confirm if this is still true.

Lol I once stayed in an abusive relationship for months because the guy traveled frequently in South America and I desperately wanted him to bring some back for me. My plan was inefficient and unsuccessful.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say firearm (at least for me) since it's effective, quick, and painless if done correctly along with the correct weapon and ammo. Preferably a 12ga shotgun with 00 buckshot loads. As far as making a mess, sure that is inevitable, but if you are able to do it at a remote area like a forest or some other place where there isn't a lot of people, then it would limit the impact of the mess and gruesome scene.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
Alas, Bonanza doesn't sell anymore.

Do you have another source of metoclopramide please ?