• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
When I was like 12 and showed my sh cuts to my parents my dad went like "I'm gonna cut all your friends off, tell teachers to make you sit alone at school and you won't talk to anybody anymore"
???? 😀 Thanks dad, it helped. Spoiler alert: 2 years later he left us for another woman 👍

untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
"You don't know what depression is. Only I do."
"Do you think you have it bad as I did?"
"You are just a burden."
"I can give you something to actually be upset about."
"You are trying to take your father away from me. I'm his woman."
"Sometimes you make me want to kill you. At least that way I wouldn't have to put up with your shit."
"Nobody will ever love you the way I do. I put up with you. No one else will."
"It doesn't matter if you were sexually abused, get over it. I endured worse sexual abuse when I was younger."
"You are nothing."

bac-9271

bac-9271

it's over
Feb 29, 2024
When I was 12, my mom found out I was self harming. I was mostly doing it as a cry for help at that point, so honestly I was kind of relieved. I remember SO CLEARLY she brought it up on a car ride home, laughed, and then offered to buy me more razors

I don't know if she was joking or what, but I was pretty devastated. I NEVER had to hide my SH growing up. I could walk around with bandages up and down my arms, bruises, new scars every day. No one ever said a word
Same. Never have to hide my SH from my family. They just don't care. We've never talked about it. Still have to hide them when I'm outside though.
Funny enough, my mom used to work as a therapist before having me.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Nothing really. I told my father I couldn't focus, I was hearing voices all the time and it was exhausting. He would just argue with himself about how this was such a burden and how these things only happen to him. He did the classic of wishing me and my sister where never born and would never be there for me. My father was emotionally distant and would side with any woman that he would be dating. In his mind, paying for our school supplies or therapist was his job and nothing else. I would "speak" with my dead mother on my diary to get some guidance until it was too sad to handle.

My therapist was a better father to me than my father. He was the person that would help me, be proud of me and encourage me. I will never forget him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Not a parent persay because I don't have any, and rarely remember the times when my father was alive, but when I was about 11 years old my aunt said sarcastically with a giant smug grin plastered on her face, "Oh I hope you *never* get a terminal or chronic illness like me because you're such a pussy and a baby you won't be able to handle it." Needless to say she got her wish, because I did develop a mysterious chronic ailment and I am too much of a baby to handle it.

My dad's mother also told me at age 10/11 that if my father were still alive he would, " hate a faggot like me and found people of my kind to be freaks who should burn in hell." She also told me that I was never meant to be brought into this world and that my father had never wanted children but was pushed into it, and continued to lambast about how I shouldn't have been born. When I was 18 my mother sent me a letter saying she felt nothing towards me when I was born, and all of my grandparents have consistently complained throughout their lives about having to take care of an unwanted child.

Relatives also spent years of my childhood calling me a baby, lazy, weird, ugly, compared me to developmentally stunted feral children and did impressions of severely intellectually disabled people to mock how I spoke (or didn't) because of autism, a bitch, dyke, faggot and every other slur in the book, and even when I was not explicitly being insulted they did it in implicit ways- including my grandmother making me get years of painful cosmetic dentistry because she hated the way I looked, wanted to make me "prettier" and now pretends this didnt happen.

Hands down the worst things my family ever did for my mental health though is that my dad's mother blocked my autism diagnosis from happening as a baby because of her sheer hatred and disgust towards disabled people and refused to believe it, and also my family locked me inside for 2 years after I was molested at age 14 with minimal contact with the outside world and nonstop verbal abuse. I had to struggle my entire life, be bullied, and receive 0 help or services for my disability until adulthood because of her hateful and selfish actions.

Felodese

Felodese

Mar 31, 2024
"I'm glad your grandparents are dead so they don't have to see what you have become."
Thanks, dad....