V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
For me its the fact I had to explain myself to people regarding my actions and words. To avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. I am the kind that confront everything head on. I said what I want directly. I dont use pretty word. I thought thats the best way to communicate by getting right to the point. Apparently people understood me less and that baffles me to no end. I dont know if I underestimated or overestimated them.. its tiring just thinking about it.

Also these things I waited for so very long.. The ending to this series I am following. This game I waited.. All just ended in disappointment. I don't know if I am expecting too much from them. But still.. I had hope theres more to it. To this life I guess.. But I guess theres no such thing. Theres simply nothing it can offer me. Not anymore.. what a hollow feeling this is. Nevertheless with these proof. My heart can finally rest.. there's nothing more for me. World wont give me what I want and I wont settle for anything less. Hahaha.. its fine. I am sick of make do with things I have. Force consolation and contentment. Not this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, thatguyakira123, Tyuiop and 2 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
I understand. I'm very blunt and straight to point. People take it as me being rude. I'm tired bullshiting and fake ass conversations.

You're understood.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Going Home, therhydler and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I understand. I'm very blunt and straight to point. People take it as me being rude. I'm tired bullshiting and fake ass conversations.

You're understood.

Yes that. Also apparently people think I hate them and got scared of me. Somehow saying the truth is rude and hateful. Hahaha I will never get them.. They always gave me that pained betrayed look whenever I did that. While all I can think of is how silly it is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and Weeping Garbage Can
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
People who talk about the few hard things that happen to them as if it's the end of the world. I have real shit going on but you don't see me telling everyone like a narcissitic attention whore.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, KitKat, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
People who talk about the few hard things that happen to them as if it's the end of the world. I have real shit going on but you don't see me telling everyone like a narcissitic attention whore.

Not to mention posting it everywhere from insta, twit to facebook.

Reactions: thatguyakira123 and Weeping Garbage Can
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
My response would be as long as a book...

Reactions: Skathon, thatguyakira123, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018

Well... Which is your number one then? The very thing that annoy you the most.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Weeping Garbage Can
M

MKnight

Oct 19, 2018
For me its the fact I had to explain myself to people regarding my actions and words. To avoid unnecessary misunderstanding. I am the kind that confront everything head on. I said what I want directly. I dont use pretty word. I thought thats the best way to communicate by getting right to the point. Apparently people understood me less and that baffles me to no end. I dont know if I underestimated or overestimated them.. its tiring just thinking about it.

Also these things I waited for so very long.. The ending to this series I am following. This game I waited.. All just ended in disappointment. I don't know if I am expecting too much from them. But still.. I had hope theres more to it. To this life I guess.. But I guess theres no such thing. Theres simply nothing it can offer me. Not anymore.. what a hollow feeling this is. Nevertheless with these proof. My heart can finally rest.. there's nothing more for me. World wont give me what I want and I wont settle for anything less. Hahaha.. its fine. I am sick of make do with things I have. Force consolation and contentment. Not this time.

Its good you don't use petty words or name calling. That you confront everything head on.

I find people understand me better when I don't attack them with names and be very clear about what they're not understanding

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018

My book would be longer than Bond book series that contains 12 books, my chapters would contain different topics like my mother never loved me, socks always disappear, how i lost my virginity, brain doesn't work properly, can't speak english, humans have to suffer and there is nothing i can do about it, N is too expensive and hard to obtain etc, etc..

Reactions: Memento Mori, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 2 others
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Its good you don't use petty words or name calling. That you confront everything head on.

I find people understand me better when I don't attack them with names and be very clear about what they're not understanding

Thats is very true.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Well... Which is your number one then? The very thing that annoy you the most.

My number one alone, would require me to write a book...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and therhydler
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Thank you for the question, Vegrau! I always admire people who pose thought-provoking questions, so the rest of us can express ourselves. So kind of you! If I may, I'd like to list a few things that bother me.

1) my declining appearance
2) being unemployed
3) being poor and in-debt
4) not having a significant other
5) being oldER, ugliER, and poorER

Thank you, Vegrau.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for the question, Vegrau! I always admire people who pose thought-provoking questions, so the rest of us can express ourselves. So kind of you! If I may, I'd like to list a few things that bother me.

1) my declining appearance
2) being unemployed
3) being poor and in-debt
4) not having a significant other
5) being oldER, ugliER, and poorER

Thank you, Vegrau.

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or not. Either way I am just interested in what people angry about. Dissatisfied about. What disappoint them. What drove them down this path. Whether we can relate to each other or not.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, wxtyubidi7y and 1 other person
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
You thought I was being sarcastic??? No, far from it! I really appreciated someone asking me how I felt. I wonder if you are from the U.K. Vegrau. I have had trouble getting along with people from the U.K. (not that I don't get along with you) because they are weirded out by my compliments. Just wonder if that's the case for my own sociocultural data. No, I was not being sarcastic. And, all those things I mentioned are my real concerns. xoxox

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
For me it's how hard it can be to CTB with access to few methods, few supplies and little if any spare money. Combine this with a few other unwanted forks in the road, and that's what really grinds my gears.

But that being said, it's more the fact that I would rather go now, then go later, if ever. Every passing year, I'm older than I wanted to be, to CTB. If this makes sense?

Particularly with my situation, if I fail once, even at almost 25, my folks will become my full-time watch guards. You know? Then I'll never be able to. Sigh.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
You thought I was being sarcastic??? No, far from it! I really appreciated someone asking me how I felt. I wonder if you are from the U.K. Vegrau. I have had trouble getting along with people from the U.K. (not that I don't get along with you) because they are weirded out by my compliments. Just wonder if that's the case for my own sociocultural data. No, I was not being sarcastic. And, all those things I mentioned are my real concerns. xoxox

No I am not from UK. I just find the compliment a little out of place consider the topic. Anyway it doesnt really bother me. On the contrary I find it funny. Thats why I said it outright.

And yes no one can escape aging. The more I age the more I dont want to stay around. In this weakening body failing mind. I would rather die young. Trapped in a rotting prison is not fun.

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, Vegrau; it makes me consider my communication style, which is helpful.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
For me it's how hard it can be to CTB with access to few methods, few supplies and little if any spare money. Combine this with a few other unwanted forks in the road, and that's what really grinds my gears.

But that being said, it's more the fact that I would rather go now, then go later, if ever. Every passing year, I'm older than I wanted to be, to CTB. If this makes sense?

Particularly with my situation, if I fail once, even at almost 25, my folks will become my full-time watch guards. You know? Then I'll never be able to. Sigh.

I dont think they can or want to watch over you for the rest of their lives. Even if you failed if you play along with them. Acting as if youre fine. They will slowly lose the edge and leave you be again. They wont have the patient to keep it up. The keyword here is patient. Or you can always find a high place. Sorry if I am being too blatant about this.

And yes it makes perfect sense. I personally dont want to live beyond 40 if theres no good reason for me to stay. This aging flesh and failing mind got worse by the passing years. No I dont want to be trapped in this rotting prison.

I agree if only they legalize hospital assist euthanasia. Then honestly it will save a lot of people. We can strike a deal with hospital where they assist our death an in return theu can have all our organs. Imagine how many people our organs can save. Our blood. Our skins. We have our cake and eat it. If only those idiotic pro lifer will shut up about their imaginary god and punishment. Eastern culture dont have jeeblus and theyre fine. Their fake god are so overrated. It disgusting made me wish they will experience the same mental pain and endless anguish as their victims. So they will finally understand their despair and depth of their own sins. They should pay for all their transgressions.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and stargazer
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
The ignorance and hypocrisy of modern society

S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
If I'm still here by next Winter 2019 (once the snakes have gone away in this part of the world), then I may consider hanging myself in some tree somewhere isolated. But for that, I would still need my own car. Fudge. A hotel would make too much noise for a hanging, knowing my luck, my body will thrash too loudly on a door or something.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for your feedback, Vegrau; it makes me consider my communication style, which is helpful.

No problems. I am also glad youre not offended by my outrightness. I just go straight to the point. People find that rude and cold but I ran out of fuck to give hahaha.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
Yes humanity greatest lie to itself. Apathy will be the end of us all.
I just can't stand how they lie to themselves and others as well. I don't like the fact their behavior is an absolute social norm nowadays. Those pro lifers, those religious people and other guys who want to make your miserable life "better"

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
If I'm still here by next Winter 2019 (once the snakes have gone away in this part of the world), then I may consider hanging myself in some tree somewhere isolated. But for that, I would still need my own car. Fudge. A hotel would make too much noise for a hanging, knowing my luck, my body will thrash too loudly on a door or something.

Wholely depend on how you do it really. If you do it in the middle of the room then you wouldnt be able to knock anything off. But to find a hotel with a huge roof beam crossing the middle of the room is impossible. Yeah its hard to find a good way to die. But still we die only once. But we live forever.. We had no choice but face it head on. Peaceful or not...

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
I just can't stand how they lie to themselves and others as well. I don't like the fact their behavior is an absolute social norm nowadays. Those pro lifers, those religious people and other guys who want to make your miserable life "better"

Delusion is a hell of a drug. They cannot face reality head on. Thats why theyre making up all these stories. Of magic, unicorn ponies and wonder. Pity really. No fairytales gods can save them. No magic that will fix everything. No salvation of heaven for anyone in death. Only while living can we be save and create paradise for each other. Their hubris. Their delusion of self grandeur. I cant wait to see it collapse and buried them all with it.

But never mind. I got carried away. It always makes me angry. They live like hivemind. Echoing what they heard. Mindless soulless drones.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Help_Me
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
The fact that people don't want me to ctb and either legally have to do something about it or choose to try and do something about it when all it does is increase how desperate I am. Like seriously. I want to do it so let me.

And they seem to 'care' about me and always say that and like my therapist said yesterday that she cared about me and was concerned and all this and she hardly knows me. Like woman, you're only saying that cause you don't wanna get fired.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Kill Me Now and Weeping Garbage Can
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
The fact that people don't want me to ctb and either legally have to do something about it or choose to try and do something about it when all it does is increase how desperate I am. Like seriously. I want to do it so let me.

And they seem to 'care' about me and always say that and like my therapist said yesterday that she cared about me and was concerned and all this and she hardly knows me. Like woman, you're only saying that cause you don't wanna get fired.

As if caring about someone is that superficial. I dont think they understand what it truly meant to caring about someone. They dont seem so interested with our mind at all. Only expecting us to be like them. Step into their shoes but they will never step into ours. Their false sense of superiority is kind of messed up.

When people try to help I usually just ask them if they can give me what I want. And when they want to stop me fron ctb I asked them do they want to take responsibility for my life and my future. If they cannot do any of those its better to just let us go. At least we will part in good will.

B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
It depends on the day. Today it's lousy, crooked, lying politicians that bring their f**king lousy crooked family with them into office! Oh, and their slutty wives!

Reactions: sif
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
The pointlessness of suffering.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Buddyluv19