• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
We show up here on this miserable planet because of a chemical reaction to mothers who are going to regret it anyway.
We are given a gender based on biological constructs.Then some weird rules the rest of the clowns who look like us follow based on that gender and depending on where you're born.Then,we go to "school",then exchange paper to eat,drink and stay alive.If you lucky to be born to nice,progressive and rich people you are well off else you'll have some issues to deal with for the rest of your life.Then you'll be encouraged to procreate and perform a chemical reaction too..If you don't want to when you realize the absurdity of this planet,this universe and the stupidity of the clowns around you,you're the crazy person.If you want out,you're crazy.You want to live happily,YOU'RE CRAZY?!!!!!!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really is tragic to me how life exists especially as there is never a need for existence with nobody ever being able to suffer from never existing at all. I wish humans wouldn't procreate into this meaningless and hellish existence where chance so harmfully determines everything, more than anything I wish I never existed at all.