• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I struggle to do very basic maths (I have very low intelligence) and I cannot do eye contact, it is unbearable. There is probably many more. I am not meant for this life at all. I find most things to be difficult.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Sitting down with my triggers which from the onlooker prespective are normal things like being around family members while they are talking or watching tv. I am extremely sensitive to subject matter that I am being exposed to and it can easily send my mood to downward spiral. I am yet to develop some resilience to it. I doubt that I will ever be able to. It is my worst weakness so far

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I can't sleep.

I also can't seem to be able to get a bf for whatever reason I'm disgusted by sex idk why even though I practice onanism almost everyday.

I can't send resumes for jobs. just sending resumes makes me anxious, in my whole life I only ever sent 10 resumes.

Last edited:
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
many things
I can't naturally smile
I can't maintain eye contact
I can't maintain a grocery list
I can't cook basic stuff
I can't vaccum and mob the floors properly
I can't swallow pills properly
....etc

WearyHSP

WearyHSP

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Due to illness:
Can't be in public spaces or anywhere there is cross-talk or cross-noise.
Can't speak without closing my eyes and furrowing my brows to focus enough to put words together.
Also, can't speak if there is noise because I can't think.
Can't wake in the morning, and can't sleep at night (tired but wired.)
Can't go to the gym or yoga or dance anymore.
Can't organize my thoughts or organize a room.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
I struggle to do very basic maths (I have very low intelligence) and I cannot do eye contact, it is unbearable. There is probably many more. I am not meant for this life at all. I find most things to be difficult.
this. i'm also bad at math/exact sciences. i can't relax, i'm always stressed out, i feel lost and abandoned. social interactions irl are very difficult for me. i'm bad at lying to people. i can't do eye contact either, etc. just in one word: life. i can't live. i'm very bad at living

Last edited:
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
I have a hard time arriving on time to things because I have a hard time getting out of bed. I misplace items very frequently. I cannot look people in the eye when talking to them.

I like math and logic and chemistry, but I'm no good at life sciences. I'm also not great at writing.

B

Bleak

Student
Nov 10, 2021
Drive without being in a state of inner panic. I don't know how so many people can just relax at the wheel when you can literally kill someone or cause thousands in damages for one moment's inattention or bad judgement.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Ughh the eye contact ! It is painful both physically and emotionally. Like, get off my soul!

Swim. Drive. Dance. Anything that requires movement coordination. I suspect high functioning autism, by these symptoms

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N