• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I think it depends on the person in question, like for my mother me not being here her life would be a lot easier. If I wasn't born, my husband would have never met me and would be with someone else.. BUT he claims I am his soul mate, but there must be more then one out there because If I wasn't born someone else would be his soul mate? I don't believe in soul mates personally, more a twin flame. Even so.

mynameispaige

mynameispaige

Sep 1, 2019
I think my family would've been better off without me. When I was younger I found an old letter my mother wrote saying she was going to get an abortion. It was a letter to the man she thought was my father but he ended up not being my actual father. Confusing I know. She obviously ended up keeping me. The letter was never intended for me to see. I'm not sure why she kept it all these years. I often wonder how different their lives would've been if I was never here.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
>"What if you were never born"
It would be perfect in any aspect.
>"...how the lives of your family,_friends,_everyone who knows you would be if you were never born?"
Far better.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
If I wasn't born, I'm sure my parents would've had a better life. Of course, they would have been richer if they didn't spend money on me. If I wasn't born, I wouldn't have been abused and therefore, my father wouldn't have been as abusive as he was towards my mother to protect me from her abuse. I wasn't a good child. I was a premature baby, why the hell didn't I just die? I deserve the abuse. If I wasn't born, I wouldn't have the so-called friends I had in high school. It seemed real back then; genuine. I think of the days where I want to go back to. One ended up ruining my life in 2017 because of her selfishness. They wouldn't have been able to take advantage of me. I wouldn't have been used, bullied by older girls and hated by everyone. I wouldn't be such a burden to my family. I wouldn't have become a disgusting piece of scum. I'm better of dead, honestly. And... finally; if I wasn't born, the one beautiful soul whom I love would have killed himself if he didn't meet me on here last year. He wanted to live after he spoke to me and I didn't even say anything to change his mind about suicide since I wanted to die myself. Him meeting me was what saved him, that's what he said. I was disappointed, it's selfish... I know. I guess I just wanted the two of us to die and be together in whatever is after this. I still don't know if it's a good thing that my existence saved him. I'm only clueless about that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sonax22 and Lennox
Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
I wouldn't have gone through and currently going through the shit I am. I wouldn't have been disappointed by so called family. I'm sure it would be business as usual. They don't care about my wellbeing now anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sonax22 and Lennox
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
Considering that I was an accident and that my mom was not ready to be a mom at 18-19, I'd say they'd be better off without me. She could've found a better direction for her life to go. My dad's mum wouldn't have been such a bitch because she might not even have ended up with him then. I don't think he wanted me, either. And there were other kids around my age as cousins or whatever that could've replaced me without my mom having to ruin her back carrying me around.

In general, I didn't make a difference whether I was around the relatives or not, they'd have been the same no matter what.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
Yes I do, but I always end up concluding that my non-existence wouldn't make any difference to other people's lives. I'm merely peripheral to their existence—a perpetual outsider, a spectator. I'm just an useless encumbrance, only fit to be swallowed up by the great vortex of indifference.

• Love
Reactions: sonax22
deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
It's conceit to think of one's self in any way, suppose- to think people's lives would be bettered, or worsened, without you. rhetoric. To answer: Some people, i think, may be a little...a little worse off, if i hadn't... In these years, have had some good impacts, think so.. Yes, for some people, and in some situations, i know i did okay or better than okay and was like, a positive existence for surroundings.

It's conceit too that Idc and wanna die anyway. Doing good is too much effort, idc idc idc enough

• Love
Reactions: sonax22