• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
do you ever think about ghosting everyone in your life ?
this is something i really struggle with. i have borderline personality disorder and whenever i get a new favorite person, i ghost everyone i know. i've ghosted childhood friends of years, people i went to school with, and online friends i used to play games with every day. i don't know why i do this, these people have never wronged me. i acknowledge that this is a shitty thing for me to do and i feel like it makes me a bad person. sometimes i think about apologizing to people i've ghosted, but i genuinely don't feel bad about it at the same time. i wish i could retain friendships and relationships like a normal person. i wish i could feel empathy and feel bad for hurting people by just leaving them like nothing. i don't know if that makes me a sociopath or what. i really don't care about what happens to people unless they're my immediate family or my favorite person.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Burned many bridges throughout life. It was meant to be and I don't mind solitude.

I guess it depends on the reasons you did it. It can be done with regrets, which I don't have anymore. If you crave friendships you can try having them even if you end up ghosting it is fine. What can't be rekindled should be left behind.