Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I would haunt the people I don't like.

Reactions: houseofleaves, ShatteredSoul, Desperate_Soul and 1 other person
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I already have a long list of people that I plan to haunt just in case this is true.... I will be very busy in the afterlife if this comes to fruition.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
What was your nde? Queen
I got up from my body, I didn't know I was dead because everything still looked like waking life. There was a little black spirit the height of my knees standing next to me. I looked back where I got up and saw my body laying there. I got down on my knees and begged the spirit for my life back but the spirit didn't say or do anything it just stared at me. The next thing I knew I was teleported into a completely dark abyss, I couldn't see or hear anything it was completely black. I tried waving my hands infront of my face and touching it but I couldn't feel it. Then after around 5 or so minutes white text appeared infront of me giving me a list of things I should not do while alive and I agreed to the list and I woke up in my body. I have since then broke almost all the rules on that list xD

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I know this sounds sick, but I don't think I'd mind being a ghost or non human entity too much. I am sure it would be boring and lonely but it would be far better than staying here.

Reactions: houseofleaves, Ashpac, lv-gras and 1 other person
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Well some people say when they have near death experiences they get to see how everyone reacted to their death and their own funeral so maybe that will happen for you too :) I didn't when I had my NDE though.

Something like Enter the Void?

Reactions: houseofleaves and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
If ghosts can fly, I would love to visit Japan. Truthfully though, I wish I weren't a ghost because it feels like still living in the world but being dead.

Reactions: houseofleaves, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I already know where and how I want to end up after this life. It'll be a safe and eternal existence but it won't be a world exactly like this. It'll be my own personal realm or dimension that duplicates 99 percent of this world (minus most other humans, animals, bacteria, organisms, aliens, gods, spirits, etc everything covered).

I may be a ghost, but I also won't be. I have no intention of wanting to hang around here, dead or alive...Robocop reference there ;)

Reactions: houseofleaves, Desperate_Soul, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I knew what you meant. hahaha

Have to laugh
Yes laughter is the best medicine although maybe I should be concerned it medicine but if I'm the butt of the joke that's cool with me I like it when other people smile and laugh makes me hurt less

Reactions: lost illusions and Dani Paradox
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Yes laughter is the best medicine although maybe I should be concerned it medicine but if I'm the butt of the joke that's cool with me I like it when other people smile and laugh makes me hurt less
My phone does the same thing, then dam it dam it shit comes out. So yeah

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Your good, no judgement, not from me
I rather enjoy being female. I would hate to be a ghost as far as dyslexia goes I don't think it affects ghosts lol

Reactions: lost illusions and lv-gras
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
I rather enjoy being female. I would hate to be a ghost as far as dyslexia goes I don't think it affects ghosts lol
Just think, if you could communicate. Dyslexia could make great puzzles for someone to figure out. It could be fun

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Ever read "Ghost Story" (I think that's the name) by Jim Buture? It's part of a series so you'd have to work your way up to it (it's the 13th book) but basically the 12th book ends with him getting assassinated and in the 13th he's "sent back" as a ghost to solve his murder. Turns out there's a lot of other ghosts and there's a whole ghost war going on but yeah no one can see him and it's frustrating as fuck to him until he finds his friend "Mort" Mortimer Lindquist who is a genuine Ectomancer but a self-admitted complete coward. He can see and communicate with ghosts and the main character goes to him to try and get his help....etc. etc. etc.

Basically, I really fucking don't want to be a ghost.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and QueenEtna
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
Ever read "Ghost Story" (I think that's the name) by Jim Buture? It's part of a series so you'd have to work your way up to it (it's the 13th book) but basically the 12th book ends with him getting assassinated and in the 13th he's "sent back" as a ghost to solve his murder. Turns out there's a lot of other ghosts and there's a whole ghost war going on but yeah no one can see him and it's frustrating as fuck to him until he finds his friend "Mort" Mortimer Lindquist who is a genuine Ectomancer but a self-admitted complete coward. He can see and communicate with ghosts and the main character goes to him to try and get his help....etc. etc. etc.

Basically, I really fucking don't want to be a ghost.
Never read it, sounds interesting though :)

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
Never read it, sounds interesting though :)
It's a great series! It's called the Dresden Files, about a guy named Harry Dresden and is the only Wizard in the yellow pages haha.

Reactions: QueenEtna
tothemetalsickness

tothemetalsickness

World of Warcraft gamer
Oct 4, 2018
I would not want to be trapped in a location forever. I would love to be free and haunt those people who I hate the most and take them to hell with me (or cage them in my location and be my slave) :P

Reactions: lv-gras
Q

QueenEtna

Gone
Jul 29, 2018
I would not want to be trapped in a location forever. I would love to be free and haunt those people who I hate the most and take them to hell with me (or cage them in my location and be my slave) :P
I'll be you're slave bby :kiss: though I think I know who you might be talkin about :wink:

Reactions: Morning Angel and lv-gras
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
From what I understand there are active/intelligent entities, and more residual energies that are basically just imprints of past people and events. I also gather that time is not the same after death, so a spirit haunting a castle for 500 years in the real world is not actually experiencing that for 500 years in the spirit world. Still, there are way too many unknowns to want to embrace being a wandering spirit, and nobody likes the idea of being chained to a certain location. We all fantasize about eternal peace or nothingness but I always wonder how realistic that actually is. It's one of the main reasons for me holding off as long as I have.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
I would haunt everybody that I had the displeasure of ever meeting in my miserable life. (except you all of course, you guys are awesome).

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
As as friend of mine once joked, I would attempt ghost suicide.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I would really hope not.

I am already a ghost of the person I used to be, just not disembodied at this point in time.

I don't want to be the "evil" and "darkness" that has taken over me and my mind. I don't want to be on a "haunt."

And I will always be haunted by the cruel past and cruel people who created that nightmare for me.

My overall hope is that I will leave my body, and be in another form, never to recall or resent what happened to this body on earth.

That I will find peace, or a rebirth, a chance to be normal and happy, healthy.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I haven't seen any real evidence of ghosts. I honestly believe it is all hogwash. It works well in movies, but realistically it sounds a bit silly.

Happy Halloween GIF by joeyahlbum

slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
God becoming a ghost sounds terrible. I just want to end my consciousness and get off this planet. If I woke up back on it I would be devastated, knowing I can never escape.

ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
Wowie my first thread on this website but it's something that I think about a lot.

I know a lot of people don't believe in ghosts but as a experiencer myself I sometimes wonder if I die I would become one. Especially if I die through suicide since they say people become ghosts through traumatic deaths.
Does anyone else think about this? And would you want to become one or not? Personally I would hate it, being trapped in a location for eternity unable to move on is horrible.

If you want to know about my experiences with ghosts I will write it here:
My dad's parents place has 3 ghosts in it, 1 woman and 2 men. The woman and one of the men died in one of the rooms in the house when a cupboard fell on top of them and squashed them. The other guy was actually the next door neighbour, he committed suicide by putting his head inside of the gas oven and pretty much roasting himself alive.

Everyone on my dads side of the family, their friends and my mother has seen or experienced the ghosts.
When I was young I used to sleep over my grandparents place in the room where 2 people had died in. I woke up early in the morning before the sun came out and standing in the doorway was a floating woman in a flowing dress.
She slowly started flying towards me and I started screaming and calling out for my grandma. When they rushed in the ghost disappeared.
I've also had the TV volume turned up loud on me, the radio turning on and off, taps turn on and off and doors opening and closing. I could go on and on but I better stop here otherwise this would be too long.
If anyone else has experienced any ghosts I would love if you shared it here too.
Brilliant question, I've contemplated this a lot.
I think if I have a choice then I'll stay earthbound for two reasons 1. I'm a nosey fucker so I can spy without being seen or heard 2. I get to avoid reincarnation (if it's real).
I definitely refuse to come back to this cesspit.
I've had a lot of paranormal experiences.
One that sticks out is seeing a black shadow walk out of my bedroom wall, glide slowly across the end of the bed and dissappear in to the other wall. I was completely wide awake with the lights on and the dogs seem to notice it too. Funnily enough it didn't scare me.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I'm pretty much a ghost already with the risk of being hate-crimed if I ever leave my house.
Zero interaction with the world at all and being at rest with my own thoughts would be perfectly fine.

Also I kind of like the idea of the supernatural mainly because I'm strong materialist and it'd be nice if something else existed that I didn't know about.

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
You can laugh at me (i'm laughing at myself for even thinking about such silly thing), but… I'd like to become the Ghost of Kiev.
Originally, the Ghost of Kiev is a nickname for a anonymous heroic pilot [who fights for Ukraine, of course], but i'm pretty sure it's just a beautiful legend. And i'd like to become, er, a real ghost. I would scare Putin's troops to death. Such a silly desire, yet it doesn't leave me…