Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Kelli Wilson and her gang, where should I start?
The pro-life gang managed to take down my server yesterday, apparently they have more than one account in this forum infiltrated, they have been massively harassing, doxxing, and even causing swating to more than one member in this forum

We all already know the obsession of these people towards us, an obsession that comes close to psychopathy. They go on and on trying to ruin the lives of as many users on this forum, it doesn't matter if said user has left the site

All this time we have taken a defensive attitude, but why not take an offensive attitude whenever necessary? many here, including me, have the mental strength to do something like that. I want to do this for the community, it angers me that these people mess with us over and over again, knowing that most people here are vulnerable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: odazai, Costrecce, buyersremorse and 38 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
How does reporting a Discord server and getting it shut down work?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my opinion it's best to just ignore them and forget that they exist, there's literally been people complaing about this site for years and if they had the power to take down this site they would have done it years ago, but obviously they don't. I don't personally think that anyone should interact with people like that in the first place, there's nothing to be gained by it.

• Love
Reactions: buyersremorse, thesilliestgoose, immrw and 14 others
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Oh shit. I didn't use the discord server everyday but I valued that it was there and would periodically go to share support. It was crucial to me when this site was down. I'm sorry I never properly thanked you for maintaining it, @Judah

I am very much about activism and using my voice for advocacy. I'm not knowledgeable about the pro life scene but would love to hear your ideas.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, apple2myeye!, BornHated and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
You should try making a new discord server but keeping it a secret to avoid it being known about and possibly bombed. Maybe what you could do is make a post that you have a new discord server and have people pm you if they choose to join. It will take a while, of course because of hundreds of people wanting to join but its worth a shot, in my opinion. And i agree, its very annoying how many people are working to take down SS and now your discord server, they think that by doing that the whole idea of suicide will just disappear. Its terrible how they always mess with us and i see how that angers you because as you said, most people here are mentally vulnerable. These pro-lifers have a huge obession towards completely shutting down the idea of suicide and harassing people who intend to ctb and its really getting on my nerves. I feel that they should start actually putting more effort into being understanding aside from taking away one of the only things we have.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, not-2-b-the-answer, shantyizlit and 4 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Oh shit. I didn't use the discord server everyday but I valued that it was there and would periodically go to share support. It was crucial to me when this site was down. I'm sorry I never properly thanked you for maintaining it, @Judah

I am very much about activism and using my voice for advocacy. I'm not knowledgeable about the pro life scene but would love to hear your ideas.
Let's see, we could create an anti-FT26 group outside of SS, first of all, to discuss what we will do there.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Professor K, ilikecats and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why don't you buy a windows virtual private server you can get one for as little as 10£ per month use windows server standard and host a https chat server Apache is the most widely used web server software, so anyone can chat within a web browser

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, not-2-b-the-answer and NoLoveNoHope
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Let's see, we could create an anti-FT26 group outside of SS, first of all, to discuss what we will do there.
Sorry, I'm old and embarrassed to say Idk what FT-26 is.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter and not-2-b-the-answer
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
why don't you buy a windows virtual private server you can get one for as little as 10£ per month use windows server standard and host a https chat server Apache is the most widely used web server software, so anyone can chat within a web browser
First of all I am poor, I live in the third world

That is why I will have to disable the other forum since I do not have money to continue maintaining it
Sorry, I'm old and embarrassed to say Idk what FT-26 is.

• Hugs
  • Love
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
As unfair as everything they do is escalating is way more dangerous and it's unlikely to actually fix anything. Even if it worked I would struggle to support anything that really hurts people. I want them to stop, but I also don't want them to be hurt in the process or for anyone to really understand what it's like to live like this.

Statistically and psychologically speaking offence is also not the way to change people's minds. The human brain doubles down hard when something attacks its beliefs- the thing that tends to work best is open, civil discussion. Obviously that's a two way street and if they won't engage then we can't force them to.

I'm all for protecting the community, but I think attacking others is going to cause more harm- to people on every side- than good. If you're thinking more along the lines of advocacy then I would be interested. Don't know how much I can contribute on any given day because I tend to be pretty low on energy, but I'd like to try and help if possible.

• Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, NoLoveNoHope, ablationaaa457 and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's disgusting how much energy is put into harming already broken people even more who wants nothing else but a refuge. I'm pretty much sure the pro-lifers are behind this attack. Well I'm in with an anti-F26 group, still need to know more about it, but it's also an attack against me because I also need a refuge and supporting community.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, NoLoveNoHope and not-2-b-the-answer
K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Perhaps Element would be a better platform to use than Discord? It supports end-to-end encryption (not in calls though) and there are many public homeservers (+ matrix.org) where you can create private communities (not sure if all of them allow that, but some definitely do). We could even host one ourselves.

Edit: Revolt could also be an option if we host our own instance. It's more user friendly, but doesn't have end-to-end encryption or mobile apps yet.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter, ablationaaa457, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
S

Stinger4771

It's never too late. Unless you’re dead.
Jul 26, 2023
Perhaps Element would be a better platform to use than Discord? It supports end to end encryption (not in calls though) and there are many public homeservers (+ matrix.org) where you can create private communities (not sure if all of them allow that, but some definitely do). We could even host one ourselves.
I host a matrix server for personal use. I find it to be a good enough experience, and use it to interact with many online communities. On-boarding new users is a bit of a challenge. I also hear that as usage scales, it can be rather resource intensive. So it would need to be hosted by someone with decent technical skill and some disposable income, not to mention someone who would risk hosting rather edgy content. I'd still say its a much better place than discord to host a community such as this.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and kernel_panic
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
First of all I am poor, I live in the third world

That is why I will have to disable the other forum since I do not have money to continue maintaining it

You could always ask for money.. idk how you feel about that.
But I have a lot of cash that really has nowhere to go once I'm dead anyways.

You could for example ask people that actively use the server for a small fee.. maybe monthly or something, idk just spitballing.
Maybe that would be hard now that I think about it.

• Hugs
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
You could always ask for money.. idk how you feel about that.
But I have a lot of cash that really has nowhere to go once I'm dead anyways.

You could for example ask people that actively use the server for a small fee.. maybe monthly or something, idk just spitballing.
Maybe that would be hard now that I think about it.
Yes, several members of this server have helped me from time to time, even the other forum was founded because a former member sent me the money to be able to maintain the site for a year, but since I no longer have a way to maintain the site for one more year, I'll close it

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Professor K, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
They're really swatting people? How low can you get? We have the moral high ground; I'd want to keep it.

Reactions: immrw, Deathisbetter, ablationaaa457 and 3 others
wellworthwit

wellworthwit

Jul 26, 2023
Who is Kelli Wilson and the rest of these people and what is their problem with this website? Should I be careful using if they are randomly swatting people? This sounds kinda worrying. 😟

Reactions: Deathisbetter, not-2-b-the-answer and lachrymost
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Who is Kelli Wilson and the rest of these people and what is their problem with this website? Should I be careful using if they are randomly swatting people? This sounds kinda worrying. 😟
Uff, the pro-life gang has done so many things that I don't know where to start

• Aww..
Griffith_NPD

Griffith_NPD

I plead of thee have --- S y m p a t h y for me
Jul 21, 2023
The pro-life gang managed to take down my server yesterday, apparently they have more than one account in this forum infiltrated, they have been massively harassing, doxxing, and even causing swating to more than one member in this forum

We all already know the obsession of these people towards us, an obsession that comes close to psychopathy. They go on and on trying to ruin the lives of as many users on this forum, it doesn't matter if said user has left the site

All this time we have taken a defensive attitude, but why not take an offensive attitude whenever necessary? many here, including me, have the mental strength to do something like that. I want to do this for the community, it angers me that these people mess with us over and over again, knowing that most people here are vulnerable
When reading this it makes me think. We are the heroes (or at least not bad people) and these people are seriously villains for trying to stop us from achieving peace and along with them trying to dox and ruin our lives more. But I wonder... most people and Pro Lifers probably think of us as the villains or bad people. It's weird to think about.

• Informative
Reactions: ablationaaa457, brokeandbroken, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
What's the deal with Kelli? Who was her kid on the site-anyone know or talk to him? I don't think she's even got his story on her own little website has she?

Reactions: lachrymost
Laggy

Laggy

Jul 20, 2018
Judah, thank you for running that Discord server. I don't know how people can be so hateful and sadistic. We at SS are some of the most anguished people on the planet, but whenever we find a tiny bit of support or comfort, they have to rip it from us. "Pro-life" if not the right name for that group - they certainly do nothing to help us live. "Pro-suffering" would be more accurate.

• Love
Reactions: Kerrtu, kovu, ablationaaa457 and 7 others
Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
That's absolutely despicable. I've always wanted to join your server but I've been hesitant for a while. I'm so sorry it got taken down. I get your anger. It's definitely infuriating how these idiots harm people thinking they're in the right.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and littlelungs
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
Would only give them fuel for their weird little fire they're trying to maintain. Wouldn't hurt them, only us. Am somewhat curious about how they would respond to an email asking legitimate questions such as why they want to force others to live, or why they are deliberately lying about sasu, why they've encouraged harrassment and celebrated the deaths of people here, why they aren't trying to improve things so the world is more livable if they actually want to help suicide. Why are they trying to remove the solution instead of providing legitimate alternatives? Etc. Am assuming they would just ignore it rather than provide a legitimate well thought out compassionate response, or try and twist it up and vilify the site even more.

It's pretty funny that you can post a legitimate request for help on one of their pro forced life places and not recieve a single reply beyond dm scams and bullying in dms, post the same thing here and get access to so many resources that are nothing like they're claiming.

Seriously, they tell people to kill themselves, then complain that's what is happening here? Even if it was, (which it isn't) they'd have no moral grounds cause they're lying hypocrites.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, NoLoveNoHope, brokeandbroken and 4 others
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
People that don't suffer don't understand the empathy those that do share among themselves
Eating disorder and self harm servers get taken down too.
It feels like they want to isolate us from those bad thoughts, completely forgetting that the worst of them come from within our own heads.

• Hugs
Reactions: immrw, loopdaloop, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023

Best to do nothing because no matter what happens we will get a negative outcome. Maybe a 2 step verification could help from the pro lifers making alts. Also can I get the disc server

Reactions: Chara and not-2-b-the-answer
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Counterattacking these cancel-culture creeps can work. Some make their own families suffer — then go after everyone else's. So it's worth seeing where to target, to nullify their ability to attack everyone

One's the moral high ground. They act all righteous, but we see that some of those with the biggest mouths royally fucked up their own family members. And attack other families. And after driving their adult children-as-property to ctb ("Yeaaah... I'd rather try my luck with this whole death thing"), they'll scapegoat anyone

Turns out — artificially structuring society around families full of randos you don't choose... is fucking brutal for those stuck in worse families!

Another is these corporations like Discord. Their ToS says "Don't use the services to do harm to yourself or others." Interpreted at their unaccountable corporate whim. Gun talk's fine when you're discussing murdering people in other countries (invasive militaries) or controlling local populations (militarized policing). A-OK to aim guns at hungry people grabbing food without social permission. Discord literally started out supporting murder simulators they call "games". But when you discuss pointing the gun at no one but yourself... well!

Another is simply telling truth: we actually save lives. Unlike those cancel culture keyboard warriors, who see a forum FULL of people suffering & REFUSE to lift a fucking finger to help out. People here made my life worth living; and I spend hours each day lending a hand with SaSu people — ruined by the medical & psych establishments they pumped money into. But those cancel culture creeps — just look on twitter & see them literally revel in people's suffering. SaSu's admin said:

I'm one of those people. I'm constantly on the brink but I didn't manage to follow through with my intentions, despite owning N. Maybe I never will. And that's not just me. I've made friends in this forum 2 years ago, back in 2018 when I was a fresh member, and some of them never left either, despite having a decent, reliable method. They're still alive, just like me. I know plenty of people that managed to survive a little bit longer, thanks to this forum - because the support in this community is what kept them alive - I read such posts all the time. " I came for the method, but stayed for the community." is such a common phrase. So I have to disagree with you that this forum is responsible for the death of anyone. People that have a strong desire to leave this world, will do exactly that - with or without the existence of this place, and maybe in a very risky and dangerous manner, who knows. But this forum doesn't change anything in that regards. If anything, this forum actually saved lives, we addressed that in the past.

I would even go so far and say that having a safe, reliable option for a peaceful exit prolongs life (as contradictory as this might sound at first) because it gives you back much needed control and a sense of peace, knowing you can ctb at any given time, knowing you can leave all the pain and suffering behind whenever you need to. I felt the same relief when I received my N. Like, knowing that you have that exit whenever you need it gives people so much peace that they actually reconsider following through in some cases. It's actually an argument that was brought forward by many assisted suicide organizations in support for Euthanasia. Just earlier this year Exit made the case in their magazine that people who were approved for assisted suicide, knowing they had the legal right to end their life whenever they felt ready, gave life a second chance and managed to prolong their life to a certain extend simply because it gave them peace. And I stumbled upon the same argument in a documentary about assisted suicide in Belgium. But this is topic for another thread.

...tl;dr, please don't spread false narratives in the forum.

Ever notice we don't have any shrinks here? We do have a couple psych students, one or two nice ones who don't go all Hannibal Lecter on us. But it's funny that no one says "I'm a professional mind hacker, I got 10 hours/week for you, lemme help!" Even programmers will write free software & opensource. But normie shrinks wanna get p-p-paid!

They wanna shut down speech they can't monetize

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Deathisbetter, NoLoveNoHope, RainAndSadness and 4 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
Sorry, but on twitter she just compared her cause to that of the freakin' HOA lmao. "You're ruining the internet for everyone else. You're the bad, filthy neighbor and the HOA wants you out." Does she think this makes them look good?

• Yay!
Reactions: Deathisbetter, Chara, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
An update

F2UJNcHWIAEFOhj

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: Kerrtu, Deathisbetter, loopdaloop and 12 others
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
There's a lot of ideas I have, but I can't voice the vast majority of them here. You can PM me if you want elaboration.