sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I often have the feeling I am in a torture simulation without a joke. I get the feeling there might be some hints in my life.
Same.

• Aww..
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hounestly i feel like everything elonmusk touches, becomes to gold!he has litterally changed the word is so mant different areas alleready.
So i feel like if its one person that is capable of doing smethin glike this. It must be him. GO ELON!

Elon has said a few times that life is possibly/probably a simulation:

• Love
Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hounestly i feel like everything elonmusk touches, becomes to gold!he has litterally changed the word is so mant different areas alleready.
So i feel like if its one person that is capable of doing smethin glike this. It must be him. GO ELON!
When Elon started off, a lot of people saw him as a cool tech pioneer. Now, it seems a lot of people see him as a bit of a right-wing jackass. He has lost his Midas touch!

Reactions: sserafim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
When Elon started off, a lot of people saw him as a cool tech pioneer. Now, it seems a lot of people see him as a bit of a right-wing jackass. He has lost his Midas touch!
WHHHAT???? BUT ISNT IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS KINDA, WITH HIM. SINCE EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE I FEEL LIKE HAS BASICALLY BEEN WAY OVER THERE. LIKE EXTREMLY INNOVATIVE. HOWEVER WOULD BE SO COOL TO SEE IN THE FUTURE, WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY CAPABEL OF PULLING OF!
I THINK HE IS SUCH A COOL GUY, TRULY ONE OF A KIND.

Reactions: 4everHeartBroken and sserafim
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
If this is a simulation it's a very cruel joke

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36, 4everHeartBroken and 2 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
OH
Off course the haters! stereotypical. however, i Wonder whoes weeping now:P I dont think its elon to be hounest. <3

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
WHHHAT???? BUT ISNT IT ALWAYS LIKE THIS KINDA, WITH HIM. SINCE EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE I FEEL LIKE HAS BASICALLY BEEN WAY OVER THERE. LIKE EXTREMLY INNOVATIVE. HOWEVER WOULD BE SO COOL TO SEE IN THE FUTURE, WHAT HE IS ACTUALLY CAPABEL OF PULLING OF!
I THINK HE IS SUCH A COOL GUY, TRULY ONE OF A KIND.
OH

Off course the haters! stereotypical. however, i Wonder whoes weeping now:P I dont think its elon to be hounest. <3
Yeah, there's no doubt he has been extremely innovative. But he has turned into a bit of a clown, with what he's done with Twitter etc, promoting right-wing stuff.

He'll probably end up going to Mars, or to a Musk spacestation.

He's one of a kind alright, for better or worse!

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Yeah, there's no doubt he has been extremely innovative. But he has turned into a bit of a clown, with what he's done with Twitter etc, promoting right-wing stuff.

thtas the thing, i feel like there willalways be critics around thing, but when we look at the big picture, i mean the guy is basically on his way to change history in alot of different ares so. He is definaively not stupid. But off course he can fail to, like evryone else. but hopefulluy he willnot. >#

America must be so proud t ohave him on the team <3

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
thtas the thing, i feel like there willalways be critics around thing, but when we look at the big picture, i mean the guy is basically on his way to change history in alot of different ares so. He is definaively not stupid. But off course he can fail to, like evryone else. but hopefulluy he willnot. >#

America must be so proud t ohave him on the team <3
I agree. He's only human just like the rest of us. However, he's an incredibly smart visionary. He believes we could be living in a simulation by a much more advanced civilization… and so on. My big question is, if Elon is correct, then what would reality be like after suicide, if any experience of "reality" even exists after suicide. Or… would it be just "game over" and absolute nothingness? I know we'll never know, but I do enjoy speculating and hearing others opinions or personal "guesses".
Elon has said a few times that life is possibly/probably a simulation:

Tears in Rain… Thank you for posting this. 🤗

Last edited:
Reactions: Aim and Tears in Rain

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024

He's one of a kind alright, for better or

There's no reproducible experimental evidence for any simulation, after life nothing except for evolution. There is mountains of evidence for evolution.

There is nothing after Death, Only non-existence forever. All of us didn't exist for 13.8 billion years before we were born . It will be like that again after death non-existence forever.

I don't get it why humans think that a brain that can suffer unbearable constant long lasting pain is something good , a beautiful gift , something important enough to simulate. What that is to me is an extreme horror an unfathomable abomination a nightmare beyond imagination

Imo all every human is that first DNA chemical reaction, that first cell but only with the added extreme abomination of a brain that can suffer unbearable constant long lasting pain for no reason...
Human-Evolution_VF.png

There is not a single piece of evidence for any simulation, afterlife , god , reincarnation, magic, nothing only massive mountains of evidence for evolution that show what a human is

Every detail billions of details of science ,tech, knowledge all futher cross confirm evolution is true . For example every page of a molecular cell biology textbook or of a brain science book etc
I appreciate your detailed answer… Thank you! So evolution and simulation theory can't co-exist? Is that what I'm understanding?

I'm actually HOPING we do NOT live in a simulation and that there is no such thing as reincarnation. I just want to be out forever… peacefully. I'm so tired of being in so much pain every single day. I just don't want death to be any more painful than this life has been for me. I don't want to say too many personal things but I will say this: this life definitely feels like I'm just constantly trying to minimize pain and suffering as much as possible. Like when we eat… we only "enjoy" the food because we were hungry to began with. We only feel better after going to the bathroom because we had to go to begin with and we have to let go of the discomfort. We only wake-up feeling slightly refreshed (sometimes) because we were so tired to begin with. It makes sense to me that everything living on this planet is in a constant state of entropy. Thanks for your response! ❤️

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I appreciate your detailed answer… Thank you! So evolution and simulation theory can't co-exist? Is that what I'm understanding?

I'm actually HOPING we do NOT live in a simulation and that there is no such thing as reincarnation. I just want to be out forever… peacefully. I'm so tired of being in so much pain every single day. I just don't want death to be any more painful than this life has been for me. I don't want to say too many personal things but I will say this: this life definitely feels like I'm just constantly trying to minimize pain and suffering as much as possible. Like when we eat… we only "enjoy" the food because we were hungry to began with. We only feel better after going to the bathroom because we had to go to begin with and we have to let go of the discomfort. We only wake-up feeling slightly refreshed (sometimes) because we were so tired to begin with. It makes sense to me that everything living on this planet is in a constant state of entropy. Thanks for your response! ❤️
Where is the proof , or any evidence or even reason for a simulation? There is none no reason , no evidence nothing

After hundreds of years of humans and scientists trying to figure out the universe and no evidence for a simulation , afterlife or none of these theories given without any observing any phenomena at all.

Who or what would simulate something for what purpose ? ...... Where are the details of a simulation? Saying something in language in one sentence is totally meaningless without a book of details to back it up . " We are living in a simulation" who created it . For what purpose . How did they do it etc .

Why would they simulate something to the level of trillions to the quadrillion power of detail?

For example, there are around 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in a grain of sand.

Imo that's just another ridiculous idea thought up by another human just like an afterlife reincarnation. . Where are the details ? These ideas violate all science, feasibility , viability and practicality.

An afterlife is even easier to debunk. What is the power source of a soul?

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread and sserafim
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
1. Elon didn't theorize this so you're giving credit to the wrong person. I hate when people do this but its not your fault. Nick Bostrom did and Elon was merely engaging in his speculation about the possibility that it could be the case. Elon isn't a savant or genius lol he has ideas and other people execute them. He is amazing and i love his actions but I don't idolize him or put him on a pedestal like people seem to do.

2. There are better philosophies than this one lol so what if this was a simulation? It doesn't do anything for the human condition or answer any of the questions we have about existence or purpose. Moot point.

3. If this were a simulation, you would think that self awareness would be enough to break from the programming and find inconsistencies in our reality that were both factual and practical. Us not being able to perceive them is a poor counter.

Reactions: sserafim and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
he has turned into a bit of a clown, with what he's done with Twitter
What he has done to Twitter has always been his modus operandi...

All he ever did was this... He always joined businesses as a large investor and managed somehow to bully out it's original, innovative, creators. That's what he did to Paypal, Tesla....

Speaking of PayPal... Guess what was the name he wanted It to be??? X.com

People just noticed what a screw up he did with Twitter because this time he was in the spotlight.

Reactions: sserafim and Tears in Rain
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Well, there's only one way to find out...:wink:

Reactions: sserafim and thewalkingdread
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023

How is Elon musk turn into a clown, for real? I'm seriously serious.

Reactions: sserafim
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
How is Elon musk turn into a clown, for real? I'm seriously serious.
I guess some people see him as a bit of a clown due to him supporting dangerous conspiracy theories, and far-right causes.

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Simulation of hell

• Yay!
Reactions: everythingoes, 4everHeartBroken and lizzywizzy09

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
Where is the proof , or any evidence or even reason for a simulation? There is none no reason , no evidence nothing

After hundreds of years of humans and scientists trying to figure out the universe and no evidence for a simulation , afterlife or none of these theories given without any observing any phenomena at all.

Who or what would simulate something for what purpose ? ...... Where are the details of a simulation? Saying something in language in one sentence is totally meaningless without a book of details to back it up . " We are living in a simulation" who created it . For what purpose . How did they do it etc .

Why would they simulate something to the level of trillions to the quadrillion power of detail?

For example, there are around 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms in a grain of sand.

Imo that's just another ridiculous idea thought up by another human just like an afterlife reincarnation. . Where are the details ? These ideas violate all science, feasibility , viability and practicality.

An afterlife is even easier to debunk. What is the power source of a soul?
This is the answer I'm hoping for. I just want eternal nothingness. No more internal pain.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't care how smart people think Musk is, or what his IQ is, or even how smart he thinks himself to be. I've seen and heard him interviewed and I think he's not playing with a full deck and, mark my words, it's going to eventually come back to bite him, and probably a whole bunch of others, too. He's a loon. And he couldn't be more wrong about his simulation theories.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Whoever coded these goddamn pesky blood-sucking mosquitoes into this simulation needs to be taken out behind the woodshed.

• Yay!
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo, everythingoes and 4everHeartBroken
needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
There's no reproducible experimental evidence for any simulation, after life nothing except for evolution. There is mountains of evidence for evolution.

There is nothing after Death, Only non-existence forever. All of us didn't exist for 13.8 billion years before we were born . It will be like that again after death non-existence forever.

I don't get it why humans think that a brain that can suffer unbearable constant long lasting pain is something good , a beautiful gift , something important enough to simulate. What that is to me is an extreme horror an unfathomable abomination a nightmare beyond imagination

Imo all every human is that first DNA chemical reaction, that first cell but only with the added extreme abomination of a brain that can suffer unbearable constant long lasting pain for no reason...
Human-Evolution_VF.png

There is not a single piece of evidence for any simulation, afterlife , god , reincarnation, magic, nothing only massive mountains of evidence for evolution that show what a human is

Every detail billions of details of science ,tech, knowledge all futher cross confirm evolution is true . For example every page of a molecular cell biology textbook or of a brain science book etc
For a long time, there was no evidence of black holes either and it was all based on mathmatical theorization based on prior observations.

This is not an idea that came from Elon Musk, it came from Nick Bostrom, a philosopher with a background in theoretical physics. Just because it is not a testable theory doesn't mean it is illogical or lacks a basis in rigorous thinking.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
you'd have to be fool to believe any amount of mathematics can create emotions, reality the real deal, there is no creator

Reactions: Arachno
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
For a long time, there was no evidence of black holes either and it was all based on mathmatical theorization based on prior observations.

This is not an idea that came from Elon Musk, it came from Nick Bostrom, a philosopher with a background in theoretical physics. Just because it is not a testable theory doesn't mean it is illogical or lacks a basis in rigorous thinking.
Even a dumb ape like me can already see there is no meaning to life and the universe. so more intelligent beings won't be able to tell there is no objective meaning to life or this universe or that nothing matters nothing is important. I'm just a little ape but i can tell this already nothing matters nothing not even simulating some garbage nothing is objectively important or valuable. . And this is after decades of the culture / society / other humans / media constantly telling me "life is good" "life is important" in direct and indirect ways.

Bostrom wants us to believe there are unseen imaginary super intelligent beings that can't see there is no meaning in anything not life not the universe , while a rat / primate like me can. what is the reason to simulate life or the universe? there is none.

There are no other "intelligent" beings there are no gods souls nothing. nothing has ever been detected no simulation not any evidence of it with all the technology there is nothing. every 1000 lines of code has errors and so the trillions of lines of code won't have any errors . why is it so important to fool little apes like humans ?

why is life or the universe important? important to simulate? who or what would do it . where 's the evidence . there's zero evidence of anything outside the universe . this comes from an anthropomorphic and pro-life bias of Bostrom. "this is so much fun or so important to simulate " . no it isn't this hell torture dungeon is just an accident of chaos. why would some super advanced beings feel a need to devote astronomical resources to simulate anything much less this garbage.

This simulation bs is similar to religion to me . that some intelligence had to create it and us because we are so important to simulate

The religionists and bostrom want us to believe there are super intelligent beings . but they have never bee seen no evidence of their world / universe or them. furthermore no reason why they would create this torture chamber called Earth and put it in inter stellar space that 25 trillion miles away from the nexte solar system create empty black space for 25 trillion miles between the earth / sun and the next star system( what is the reason for that or any thing. : no one has given any reason because there could never be a reason for this life / earth / existence none ever

so Bostrom ( another primate ape like me ) wants me to believe that there are some super intelligent super advanced beings ( similar to religion) but are unseen undected and for what reason would they devote massive computer resources . There
s a sextillion atoms in a drop of water that each need to be simulated for what reason? there's a universe of microorganisms in just a cup of water. there are 30 trillion microorganims inside and on a human and each is a machine consisting of thousands of sub machines ( all can be seen in a microscope).

Infinite levels of simulation for what reason? Just one cell in a human or other animal has thousands of machines and processes. to simulate one cell would require massive computer resources.

why would anyone anything and who create a simulation or a soul or a human ? there is no reason.

. there's zero zero evidence for any of that simulation , soul , etc. . with all the tech and years zero evidence

it is illigocal. there is infinite data in a water drop. septillions of atoms . why is it necessarry to simulate something to that detail for what purpose? And how could that be possible?
for thousands of years and still no evidence of their universe because there isn't any other universe or dimension or world this universe and the hell that is life and this Earth is reality .

Why is it so important to simulate if an insect crawls this way or that or even exists? And like a human is different from a bug, imo not

. there's zero zero evidence for any of that simulation , soul , etc. . with all the tech and years zero evidence.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Doesn't change anything

needthebus

needthebus

Apr 29, 2024
hav
Even a dumb ape like me can already see there is no meaning to life and the universe. so more intelligent beings won't be able to tell there is no objective meaning to life or this universe or that nothing matters nothing is important. I'm just a little ape but i can tell this already nothing matters nothing not even simulating some garbage nothing is objectively important or valuable. . And this is after decades of the culture / society / other humans / media constantly telling me "life is good" "life is important" in direct and indirect ways.

Bostrom wants us to believe there are unseen imaginary super intelligent beings that can't see there is no meaning in anything not life not the universe , while a rat / primate like me can. what is the reason to simulate life or the universe? there is none.

There are no other "intelligent" beings there are no gods souls nothing. nothing has ever been detected no simulation not any evidence of it with all the technology there is nothing. every 1000 lines of code has errors and so the trillions of lines of code won't have any errors . why is it so important to fool little apes like humans ?

why is life or the universe important? important to simulate? who or what would do it . where 's the evidence . there's zero evidence of anything outside the universe . this comes from an anthropomorphic and pro-life bias of Bostrom. "this is so much fun or so important to simulate " . no it isn't this hell torture dungeon is just an accident of chaos. why would some super advanced beings feel a need to devote astronomical resources to simulate anything much less this garbage.

This simulation bs is similar to religion to me . that some intelligence had to create it and us because we are so important to simulate

The religionists and bostrom want us to believe there are super intelligent beings . but they have never bee seen no evidence of their world / universe or them. furthermore no reason why they would create this torture chamber called Earth and put it in inter stellar space that 25 trillion miles away from the nexte solar system create empty black space for 25 trillion miles between the earth / sun and the next star system( what is the reason for that or any thing. : no one has given any reason because there could never be a reason for this life / earth / existence none ever

so Bostrom ( another primate ape like me ) wants me to believe that there are some super intelligent super advanced beings ( similar to religion) but are unseen undected and for what reason would they devote massive computer resources . There
s a sextillion atoms in a drop of water that each need to be simulated for what reason? there's a universe of microorganisms in just a cup of water. there are 30 trillion microorganims inside and on a human and each is a machine consisting of thousands of sub machines ( all can be seen in a microscope).

Infinite levels of simulation for what reason? Just one cell in a human or other animal has thousands of machines and processes. to simulate one cell would require massive computer resources.

why would anyone anything and who create a simulation or a soul or a human ? there is no reason.

. there's zero zero evidence for any of that simulation , soul , etc. . with all the tech and years zero evidence

it is illigocal. there is infinite data in a water drop. septillions of atoms . why is it necessarry to simulate something to that detail for what purpose? And how could that be possible?
for thousands of years and still no evidence of their universe because there isn't any other universe or dimension or world this universe and the hell that is life and this Earth is reality .

Why is it so important to simulate if an insect crawls this way or that or even exists? And like a human is different from a bug, imo not

. there's zero zero evidence for any of that simulation , soul , etc. . with all the tech and years zero evidence.
have you read his work? it's quite persuasive

there's a reason many elite technocrats and highly intelligent individuals think he's possibly right

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
hav

have you read his work? it's quite persuasive

there's a reason many elite technocrats and highly intelligent individuals think he's possibly right
There could never be any reason why any intelliegence would intentionally simulate this meaningless universe and life. there is no intelligent design . this is reality not a simulation.

The only reason humans think there is meaning or that they should do anything is because evolution and culture has programed them to think that.

Much less to simulate it to such infinite detail. for example there are 5 quintillion subatomic particles in an animal cell. an animal cell has thousands of machines and molecular processes. 30 trillion of these human cells in a human. A human also has 30 trillion bacteria and other microorganisms inside and on the individual.

There is no objective purpose or reason to this universe , life, Earth etc.

There could be no incentive or motive to create this meaningless universe , life , much less for such unfathomable costs of time energy effort resources , cost for no purpose .

The computer and or computer resources could not be possible to simulate even the Earth much less the universe. an animal cell has quintillion of sub atomic particles. all would have to be simulated and their interactions for billions of years , again for what reason? A human has 30 trillion cells . x a quintillion subatomic particles. for what purpose would some imaginary intelligent beings embark on such a gargantuan effort ,unfatthomable cost and computer resources to simulate meaningless garbage that is this life and universe? what kind of computer would be able to store all this data, code for trillions of years ?

such an effort to make errorless code trilloins of lines of code for what ? there is inherent many errors in even 1000 lines of code.

The space between star systems the Sun and the next star is 25 trillion miles . all this has to be simulated, again for what ?

to get some idea of how big a trillion is :

this bostrom doesn't understand cost benefit analysis nor computer resources. so only this bostrom is right all of science and realtity is not really reality it's a computer simulation so says another primate called bostrom. i think not. i'll never believe that simulation stuff especially to that detail especially with zero evidence. same as religion. no evidence intelligent design.

Last edited:
DolerDolerDoler

DolerDolerDoler

Jun 4, 2024
Fire is a non living...thing. No, it's not even a thing, nor is it alive. It's a description of a process. The rapid reaction of fuel with oxygen. You shouldn't use something like that as an example for non existence.

Nothingness and non-existence are both impossible as they are nothing. Like I said, "non-existence" in itself is a contradiction. "Nothing" can't exist.

Neither of it alludes to existence continuing after death.
semantics