Nov 19, 2021
A sense of belonging and community

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, WonderingSoul, Sunset Limited and 2 others
Dr.Precocious

Dr.Precocious

Exoskeletal
Mar 9, 2022
A time-machine; so I can inhabit my 4year old self's consciousness and change almost everything that happened to me for the next ten years.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser, Ratcycling and 2 others
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Acknowledgement. It's not healthy.

Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser and TheSoulless
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
I guess looking back I didn't ever really want anything specifically. I guess I just wanted everything to be easy. I didn't even want to be a real person, even though I oftentimes would wish that I were one. I guess I just wanted to be able to lie down and let the world take care of itself and me. I guess I just didn't really want to have to try.
I guess I just wanted all of this to be a dream, but I keep waking up here instead of my bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser, NSA and 1 other person
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
A basic income I don't have to degrade myself for and enough space and funds for my projects. I care nothing for money or prestige, I just want enough cash/resources to do interesting shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Sunset Limited, genericuser and 2 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
Liberty and away from China.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser and Ratcycling
Ratcycling

Ratcycling

Feb 16, 2022
Someone who actually loves me and doesn't just use me. For once to mean as much to someone else as they mean to me. I know it's too much to ask, I know I'm not worthy of it, but I still hope for some stupid reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser and DeutscheKartoffel
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I always wanted a woman I was crazy about. I've been in many relationships but they've always been kind of blah and nothing like how I imagined they'd be when I was younger. I think deep down I felt like the right woman could save me, give me something to live for, make me want to be a better person. Instead I've encountered problem after problem and have felt really underwhelmed with my love life. It's taken the wind out of my sails and made me feel like I don't care about anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited and genericuser
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
To have never been born.

• Hugs
Reactions: Feeding Pigeons, onlyanimalsaregood and genericuser
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Someone that loves me and never leave me

• Love
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I want to win my own video game of life so I can enter the forever perfectly happy abode of "The Eternal Paradisal Universe" by self purifying myself in this life from 'the arrogance' of holding onto personalised truths or philosophies instead of seeking purer & purer forms of truth to guide me to do what is "truly" 'right' & not do what is "truly" 'wrong', as well as try my best to the end of my life video game to not put myself above & everyone else as much as possible and instead train my selfish otherwise self to direct caring love to everyone & everything.

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️ and WonderingSoul
TheExpression

TheExpression

Mar 11, 2022
Success and respect.
I sometimes day dream about having a spacious apartment and how i'd decorate it. Sounds kind of stupid now that i write it down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Usako0504, Mixo and WonderingSoul
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I want to belong somewhere and to have genuine platonic relationships with others. I also with wish for a lot of money since it rules over so much in the modern world. I'd be so much further ahead in life if it wasn't for the abuse I had to go through and lack of money. At the same time, I also want to die.

Reactions: Mixo
U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021
To be loved. Even though I have it, it doesn't seem enough. My brain :(

Reactions: Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Home and family, more so in the figurative sense. I've never felt like I belonged anywhere really and have chased that feeling my whole life.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
To be able to lift my head above the first two levels of Maslov's pyramid of needs without destiny showeling shit in my face and then knocking me the hell back down with that showel. Never seemed to quite work out for me...

Reactions: whatevs and NSA