Just curious

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, Sunset Limited, Circles and 2 others
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Someone that loves me and to not be treated like absolute worthless subhuman trash by people.
That's way too fucking much to ask for apparently, can,t even get close to either.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, WonderingSoul, Crazy4u and 18 others
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I want to have a deeper understanding of certain things and learn to be able to express those thoughts. Ideally it would be in ways that help others but if not just for myself. Pretty vague but I have a private rough draft in my mind. I struggle with focus and self expression so it's a challenging course for me.

I also always wanted to be a wife and now I am one. I feel very fulfilled in family life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, WonderingSoul, Sunset Limited and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I want to have a deeper understanding of certain things and learn to be able to express those thoughts. Ideally it would be in ways that help others but if not just for myself. Pretty vague but I have a private rough draft in my mind. I struggle with focus and self expression so it's a challenging course for me.

I also always wanted to be a wife and now I am one. I feel very fulfilled in family life.
Awesome!!!!

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles and 4 others
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Security, lack of anxiety.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Sunset Limited, S like suicide and 7 others
MsSelfsabotage

MsSelfsabotage

Feb 7, 2022
So many things but mostly I just simply want to be wanted. And things to work out for me once. Always had to face rejection, always no no no. Never got what I truly wanted no matter how hard I tried and put work into it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Sunset Limited, S like suicide and 9 others
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
A normal non traumatic non abusive life where people and family relatives don't come and abuse,ostracize,assault,bully,torture and mock me for the things I never even did and for who I never was. Honestly there are so so many things I wanted to happen or not happen, (most of them non material) that I don't care about anything anymore. It is pointless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Sunset Limited, S like suicide and 8 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Romantic love and intimacy. Even when I was as young as five years old I was looking forward to experiencing love and relationships. This was only exacerbated by my parents divorcing and it made me want to ensure that whoever I get with should never be someone I'm just settling for and Vice versa.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WonderingSoul, Sunset Limited, everydayiloveyou and 11 others
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Peace and acceptance

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, S like suicide, Circles and 6 others
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020

but with internet, gaming PC and better walls. I really don't need much more except money for bare minimum survival and rent

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, S like suicide, Circles and 3 others
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I always dreamed of being loved by a good and beautiful woman with whom I could share a fulfilling life. Such a woman did in fact fall in love with me, and was ready to sacrifice everything to be with me. And I was so incredibly stupid and bad that I did in fact force her to sacrifice everything for me, and thereby I wrecked both our lives.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Sunset Limited, S like suicide and 5 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Job wise I got to do what I always dreamed of when I was ok. Was the first thing on my buck list since a pre teen. And had the pleasure and pride of achieving that.
What I didn't get is that I would like to have been a singer, but the country that I live that is an almost impossible thing to dream off, I sang gospel as a young person, had a beautiful voice until my cigarette habit ruined it with time, that's the only regret I have , if I was American def would have tried it harder, much harder.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, S like suicide, BrokenBliss and 5 others
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
a sense of agency, more than anything

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, whatevs, Circles and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
So many things but mostly I just simply want to be wanted. And things to work out for me once. Always had to face rejection, always no no no. Never got what I truly wanted no matter how hard I tried and put work into it.
I care about you deeply, as you are a great friend to me, and you belong here on Sanctioned Suicide with so many other awesome folks. I can never even think about daily life without all the awesome souls here AND that really includes you, my friend.

Have a great upcoming weekend and all my best to you!

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, S like suicide and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The only thing I want is to die. I simply do not want to exist. There is nothing that I want from this life. I wish I never had to live in the first place. Nothing would ever make me want to live. I want to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, WonderingSoul, onlyanimalsaregood and 8 others
Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
To be a stay at home wife who works on my art, music and writing, in an actual house, with running water and electricity and heating and air conditioning and is also taken out to lovely places by the person that is my partner.
The only thing I want is to die. I simply do not want to exist. There is nothing that I want from this life. I wish I never had to live in the first place. Nothing would ever make me want to live. I want to fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep.
I understand, can never have what I want either, so I choose to not exist as well.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, Sunset Limited, whatevs and 8 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
To present as and to be treated as a woman. The first actual dream or desire I've ever had, even if I didn't realize it back then. But feels like there are so many obstacles between me and that dream now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, archipelago and 6 others
Death_of_a_Phynixx

Death_of_a_Phynixx

09/22/90-2022
Jan 31, 2022
Financial stability and security, my own personal land with no near neighbors, and to reunite with my twin flame.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, TheSoulless, whatevs and 4 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
To stop being suicidal and feeling lonely.

• Hugs
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, Sunset Limited, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
The simple answer would be to simply get a quick and painless death because I don't see the point in even being alive.

But if I had to live then I just wish I was loved, that's all ive ever wanted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, TheSoulless, whatevs and 4 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Being loved, being important to someone.
a family, friends, a partner,a sense in life
have a normal and joyful life, like so many out there. I didn't ask for the moon

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Circles, genericuser and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Vanilla stuff for starters. Friendship. Belonging. Community. Purpose. Cuddling. Not having anxiety, not living in fear.

Then being witness to as much paranormal activity as possible and to uncover some of the more esoteric or metaphysical underpinnings of existence. I was only permitted some paranormal activity and not much from the rest of these categories.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, Sunset Limited, Circles and 3 others
NaturalBornNEET

NaturalBornNEET

Feb 22, 2022
to have not had my body and brain been tainted by prenatal drug exposure

to be able to know what happens after death before I go through with suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, TheSoulless, Circles and 1 other person
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020
Someone I would love and spent my whole life with and live far away from my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, TheSoulless, MsSelfsabotage and 2 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
A place of my own where I can live alone, not being an inconvenience to anyone else, or having anyone disturb my solitude.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, TheSoulless, MsSelfsabotage and 2 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
A pony. I always asked for one at Christmas and I never got one. As an adult I still don't have one. But my dog has a stuffed pony animal so 🤷

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser, TheSoulless and 1 other person
Hydrangea

Hydrangea

Monochrome
Dec 28, 2021
Living in my own little corner of the world where literally no one knows me, and maybe raise a few animals and grow some crops, and just play music everyday in the field, by the river, on top of a mountain, etc.

• Hugs
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
A Family!

• Hugs
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
To be rich, attractive, and have a big cock.

• Yay!
Reactions: Sunset Limited, genericuser, TheSoulless and 3 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
To not be the last anybody is ever going to like in a suicide forum

• Hugs