ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
been barely off and on with trying to learn Japanese, very hard to learn but I wanna learn it so I can enjoy my Japan trip a little bit more before I ctb
It's not easy by any means! Any particular place in japan you'd like to visit?

Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
Tried to learn Japanese, need to take classes, will try again when i can afford classes

Reactions: ixkitty
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
It's not easy by any means! Any particular place in japan you'd like to visit?
Lots but some of the main ones for me would be to see mt fuji, Ebisu circuit, Fuji speedway, Daikoku, really anywhere that has car influence, but really anywhere Japan is a beautiful place or at least I hope.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Tried to learn Japanese, need to take classes, will try again when i can afford classes
Awesome ! If you'd like, I can be your study buddy ! ♡ I'm not great myself but I believe just having a friend to study with makes it less daunting.
Lots but some of the main ones for me would be to see mt fuji, Ebisu circuit, Fuji speedway, Daikoku, really anywhere that has car influence, but really anywhere Japan is a beautiful place or at least I hope.
From the various interviews I've seen, it has its pros and cons like everywhere else but all around Japan is nice and organized, and the people of japan are quite polite because of たためえ (Tatamae - Publicly acting) and ほんね (honne - privately acting). They aren't too open to blurting their opinion like some places (United States, where I live) and causing problems. I think that's what I'd like for the most part myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chex
Chex

Chex

Aug 15, 2023
Awesome ! If you'd like, I can be your study buddy ! ♡ I'm not great myself but I believe just having a friend to study with makes it less daunting.

From the various interviews I've seen, it has its pros and cons like everywhere else but all around Japan is nice and organized, and the people of japan are quite polite because of たためえ (Tatamae - Publicly acting) and ほんね (honne - privately acting). They aren't too open to blurting their opinion like some places (United States, where I live) and causing problems. I think that's what I'd like for the most part myself.
Yeah it just seems so much more civil, welcoming and just simply peaceful over there and to me even a lack of judgement.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
Yeah it just seems so much more civil, welcoming and just simply peaceful over there and to me even a lack of judgement.
A lack of judgment? You think so ? 🤔

Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
I would absolutely appreciate that, can I dm you my discord?