• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lixt

lixt

Entropy guides me until death reaches me.
Dec 14, 2023
If you ever told your medical team about this forum, what have they said?

Reactions: walkingdead2023
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
She's cool with it. Finds my username funny. I occasionally send her my messages. Knowing what I post is necessary for her to do a competent job as mental mechanic

To help her out in case it ever reaches a court, I (with eyerolls & a bored voice) formally announced that I'd commit suicide immediately if she called the psych cops — I'd stab my neck multiple times a second

And of course, she knows I'd never give her up. Because I'm scrupulous with confidentiality

She's a rare radical shrink, explicitly for people who need confidentiality. She's no NPC

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I never mentioned the site's name to therapists in Germany this website is not that "infamous".

My psychiatrist was worried and told me such suicide forums usually tend to drive people over the edge. She forgot everything also my severe suicidality shortly afterwards because I don't speak about it usually however if she asked me I would tell it to her the truth but she never does that. Lol.

My last psychologist never learned about the full extent of my suicidal thoughts but I told him a good part of it. I said to him I use this forum for venting, discussing suicidal thoughts with other likeminded people. I also told him that the forum is rather dark and not recovery oriented. He was still fine with it and said to me. "You are in this forum to avoid committing suicide and to live with it." He is damn right with that and he was fine with it. I liked that dude.

Last edited:
lixt

lixt

Dec 14, 2023
My psychologist was very neutral about this forum. On the other hand, she had previously told me that many people in this types of forums are here to watch the drama and encourage vulnerable people to kill themselves.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I don't visit with therapists anymore, and even if I was, I would not mention this site. When it's my time to go, I will delete everything about this site off my phone and tablet, then completely destroy them so no trace can be found. I have no intention of taking this site down with me.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Consider SaSu a peer suicide support group, not medical advice.

If you're sharing anything on SaSu that your therapist might be able to assist you with, be sure to let them know.

My mental health team is supportive and will not contact the police or lock you up for discussing suicide during therapy. Because mental illnesses and medications are linked to suicidal ideation, your mental health team is accountable.

Strong support networks reduce suicidal thoughts and attempts, and medical professionals make sure that patients are at ease throughout the course of mental illness treatment. If you feel silenced or threatened, immediately fire your therapist and find someone who can help you overcome suicidal anxiety.

Last year, I became anxious and notified my husband, as he would be in charge of my affairs upon my passing. It is necessary to discuss one's death, whether it be from natural causes or suicide.

One day, you'll die!

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
'Should I be worried?' is what he said.

My psychiatrist admitted he was a bit intrigued by the fact that I'm obsessing about death now and then. Maybe some sort of coping mechanism. This was when I was just lurking here. Told him I was a actually thinking about death since I was 16yo.

I've never told him the name of the site though. Just that it exists and that is has a forum and info on how to ctb. I also have a 2 year subscription to The Peaceful Pill Handbook and the book Uitweg (Dignified Dying) by Boudewijn Chabot.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I told my psychologist about it and about some threads on here that spoke to me. He was intrigued about how this site helped me to feel less suicidal and he thought that the threads I told him about sounded very honest, deeply sincere and depicting terrible times in someone's life.

I think he got a different idea about the forum after all that I said. He is very open minded and even mentioned one time where he was dealing with someone who's life was really bad and he couldn't see any solution, as a psychologist, that he even pondered helping that person ctb.

I was very surprised by hearing that and also felt a bit proud of him because it showed to me that is not a pro life dummy, he has his own critical thinking and empathy towards putting someone out of their misery.

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
She's cool with it. Finds my username funny. I occasionally send her my messages. Knowing what I post is necessary for her to do a competent job as mental mechanic

To help her out in case it ever reaches a court, I (with eyerolls & a bored voice) formally announced that I'd commit suicide immediately if she called the psych cops — I'd stab my neck multiple times a second

And of course, she knows I'd never give her up. Because I'm scrupulous with confidentiality

She's a rare radical shrink, explicitly for people who need confidentiality. She's no NPC
Just be careful. I thought I had something similar and she proceeded to have me sectioned. I believe "mental health professionals" are legally obligated to keep you alive. I say this because being locked in a hospital really sucks.

I never mention this site to anybody.

lixt

lixt

Dec 14, 2023
Just be careful. I thought I had something similar and she proceeded to have me sectioned. I believe "mental health professionals" are legally obligated to keep you alive. I say this because being locked in a hospital really sucks.

I made my psychologist sign a contract of full confidentiality so she wouldn't tell anybody (aka. emergency services).

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022

Thanks! Yeah, excellent point & true 99% of the time

In our case, she didn't rat me out when I was days away from blowing my brains out. And she acts like an anarchist — happy to ignore/circumvent some dumb violent nation-state's laws that lead to misery

Most shrinks are pinheaded NPCs afraid of a little enlightened criminality

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Experienced
Apr 14, 2023
I'm discharged for mental health services now but when I was under them I did tell my CPN (psychiatric nurse) about the site. I didn't name it or go into details, just that I was using a forum to find methods but also peer support. She was very chill about it, didn't say much, just asked me how I found the site and if I'd found any particular methods (which I denied). After that she'd occasionally ask in appointments if I was still using the forum and that's it. I even told her I was watching ctb videos online too. She seemed a bit concerned about that but mostly intrigued and again just asked questions like what methods, who takes the videos.
I knew I was safe to mention it as it takes a lot to get sectioned in england. A plan and intent usually gets you sent home with a leaflet. Even after attempts often people are just sent home with a helpline number .

Reactions: Buildingsandcastles
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
I'm discharged for mental health services now but when I was under them I did tell my CPN (psychiatric nurse) about the site. I didn't name it or go into details, just that I was using a forum to find methods but also peer support. She was very chill about it, didn't say much, just asked me how I found the site and if I'd found any particular methods (which I denied). After that she'd occasionally ask in appointments if I was still using the forum and that's it. I even told her I was watching ctb videos online too. She seemed a bit concerned about that but mostly intrigued and again just asked questions like what methods, who takes the videos.
I knew I was safe to mention it as it takes a lot to get sectioned in england. A plan and intent usually gets you sent home with a leaflet. Even after attempts often people are just sent home with a helpline number .
I've had a few failed attempts after being found and I've only ever been sectioned once cause of it. Most times they just send me on my way after checking me over. One doctor in Resus asked me why I didn't take more pills

Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I made my psychologist sign a contract of full confidentiality so she wouldn't tell anybody (aka. emergency services).
Interesting. What happens if she violates it? Presumably you'd have to go to court to enforce (which seems not ideal) and I'm imagining that the courts are far too pro-life to actually enforce. I don't actually know anything about this though … how did you find out about this/get the contract made? Is there a standard form or something?

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

I'd also like more information and to know which country you live in.

Contracts that contain legal violations are invalid.

Reactions: Doemu
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
It's pointless. 100% sure have the legal obligation to report you. So contract won't be valid. If you suicide, your professional has personal responsibility, can even go to jail.

lixt

lixt

Dec 14, 2023
Interesting. What happens if she violates it? Presumably you'd have to go to court to enforce (which seems not ideal) and I'm imagining that the courts are far too pro-life to actually enforce. I don't actually know anything about this though … how did you find out about this/get the contract made? Is there a standard form or something?
I went to a lawyer. He made me a custom contract. I don't know if it is possible for me to show it here.
It's pointless. 100% sure have the legal obligation to report you. So contract won't be valid. If you suicide, your professional has personal responsibility, can even go to jail.
Idk, I hope it works well.
I'd also like more information and to know which country you live in.

Contracts that contain legal violations are invalid.
I live in Portugal

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I never mentioned the site's name to therapists in Germany this website is not that "infamous".

My psychiatrist was worried and told me such suicide forums usually tend to drive people over the edge. She forgot everything also my severe suicidality shortly afterwards because I don't speak about it usually however if she asked me I would tell it to her the truth but she never does that. Lol.

My last psychologist never learned about the full extent of my suicidal thoughts but I told him a good part of it. I said to him I use this forum for venting, discussing suicidal thoughts with other likeminded people. I also told him that the forum is rather dark and not recovery oriented. He was still fine with it and said to me. "You are in this forum to avoid committing suicide and to live with it." He is damn right with that and he was fine with it. I liked that dude
Wow that's surprising!! I'm glad he was open to it ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡ seems like a cool dude

• Love
Reactions: noname223