muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Try asking your doctor, just like I did. Stop whining, no-one said it'd be easy.

This is a very rude reply. Not everyone even has access to a doctor, and in some places "non-essential" visits and procedures are still being postponed. Not everyone is in your exact situation or has access to the resources that you do

Reactions: FrankieVallie and Mgl91
Torbasco

Torbasco

Jun 10, 2020
Somewhat related question, how significant is the impact of Benzos? I have SN and will soon have meto as well as the other stuff, but is it worth the effort to get benzos if doing so could be risky or burdensome to someone? Stan's guide says it only reduces your heart rate which I really don't mind, but I hear people talking about it as if it's a necessity.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Somewhat related question, how significant is the impact of Benzos? I have SN and will soon have meto as well as the other stuff, but is it worth the effort to get benzos if doing so could be risky or burdensome to someone? Stan's guide says it only reduces your heart rate which I really don't mind, but I hear people talking about it as if it's a necessity.

It apparently helps with the anxiety associated with dying, and it may, depending on the dose, cause you to pass out so you aren't conscious as long

Reactions: Torbasco
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
If a method is difficult to pull off and it's derailing your ctb plans, why cling to it? That's like hanging on to a sinking ship. You'll keep fretting and getting nowhere. My methods of choice used to be CO or SN. When I realized how annoyingly difficult they were to set up, I changed my plan. Too much planning increases SI and makes you give up. I researched full suspension and H overdose. These are much easier to pull off and far more efficient. Now they're my methods of choice.

I'm not telling anyone to change their method, but if you really want to catch that bus, why not look for the easiest way there?

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Try asking your doctor, just like I did. Stop whining, no-one said it'd be easy.
hahaha answers like this let me know that some people deserve to be here. luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: emptyhead, nerve and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I don't have access to meto and xanax
Just ignore this guy, his advice is terrible and he commonly tries to press his (often) false beliefs on people in an aggressive way that only serves to cause more stress.

• Love
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, nerve and Mgl91