• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I have researched the afterlife for many years and want to share my thoughts on this. I write this post from what I have found in my research which comprises of what people say in Near Death Experiences, Out of Body experiences, and also my own thoughts and ideas as a result of my own experiences.

I see so many people want to CTB badly but hesitant because of belief of going to hell that's usually the result of religion, its a shame to be chained to the physical world cause of this shit.

What Is An OBE?

This is where I want to mention out of body experiences (OBEs), basically it's where you separate your consciousness from the physical body and you can visit other realms. About 1 in 3 people experience it at least once in their lifetimes in various forms and duration, usually only for a few seconds and typically mistaken for a lucid dream and forgotten afterwards.

Have you ever been in the process of going sleeping on the bed and suddenly feel yourself falling and end up catching the side of your bed? That is one form of OBE, your consciousness has already partially shifted out of the physically body but just hadn't fully left it yet. Many people have sleep paralysis which can be turned into a launching point for an OBE, just don't move and try to wake yourself up which is what a lot of people do (cause they're scared), from there you can easily separate from the physical body.

What Can You Do With OBEs?

A very very very small amount of people are able to do it almost every night and can stay out for many hours or even days, traveling to beautiful realms and have interactions with different types of non-physical beings. I have done OBEs myself many times and I know they're very realistic experiences. Without getting into a debate of whether they're "real" or not lets leave it at you can believe what you want.

What Does OBEs Tell Us About The Afterlife & Suicides?

Some people who are very experienced at OBEs are almost able to do it at will and can get out whenever they want and travel to different realms including the afterlife realms, and can also meet people who have just passed over and see what happens to them after and where they go. Of course then they will know what actually happens to suicides and where they go as well, and the answer is that they go where everyone else goes, usually to some kind of belief system territory.

For example if your a Christian you will go to a "heaven" and meet Jesus, if you are Buddhist you will go to Buddhist heaven and meet Buddha, if you are muslim you will go to muslim heaven, and so on. Suicides who don't believe in any religion typically end up in "Summerland" which is basically just another type of heaven just without the messiah stuff, in this place you can manifest anything you want and live the life you always wanted to live. For people who are damaged this is also where you can receive healing and rest.

Summerland is like the Astral Plane which is where people who have OBEs typically go. It can resemble the physical earth with landscapes, buildings, people, nature, animals, etc. But if you hate the physical world then don't worry, because in the Astral Plane you can manifest anything you want. Just think it and it will appear, just like a dream world (in my opinion dreams are a form of OBE, its just that typically your not lucid and thus cannot control the manifestation process).

What About Reincarnation?

As far as reincarnation goes it is an option that exists but is not forced upon anyone. If you don't want to come back you can stay in Summerland for the rest of eternity and have lots of fun. Or if you rather not exist at all you can go to sleep forever and nobody will stop you from doing that either, but maybe in a few million years you might wake up a little bit to decide if you want to get up and have some fun, if not then go back to sleep for another few million years, and so on.

I want to bring up a few YouTube channels that some people here may find interesting. The first one is Akvile Sava who is a very experienced OBE traveler. She gets out of body almost every night and have seen what happens to people after suicide. Here is a few videos of her you can start with:

Another good one is "Rich2150x" who is also an experience OBE traveler and talks a lot about the afterlife, why we're on physical earth, where suicides go, and all that stuff. However he is a bit of a conspiracy nut and only goes out of body once in a while and cannot do it at will like Akvile Sava can.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer, LilaMond, FallenStar and 24 others
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
I've always wanted to try Astral Projection. Is it possible to not return to your body during Astral Projecting? Can we CTB that way?

Reactions: MountainMonkey and diyCTB
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why would anyone want to leave Summerland or heaven and come back here?

Reactions: diyCTB, Mooshi, Doormat and 4 others
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I've always wanted to try Astral Projection. Is it possible to not return to your body during Astral Projecting? Can we CTB that way?

You cant CTB via an OBE cause the physical body will always pull you back regardless of how much you desire to stay out.

If you want to learn to have OBEs often I suggest you get into the habit of sleeping much less than normal so you end up very tired throughout the day and need to take naps. This is the perfect time for OBEs and is when I have 99% of my experiences. This is called the Wake Back To Bed (WB2B) technique.

So lets say you need 8hrs per night, set your alarm and wake up after 5hrs then get up and go about your day. Then maybe towards noon you'll lay down on a couch and nap. Close your eyes and do an OBE exit technique such as imagining yourself rolling out or pulling on a rope, keep doing this for 20 minutes and usually something will start happening.

You're trying to get your mind to stay awake to some degree while your body goes to sleep. OBE is a natural process that occurs whenever your body sleeps, it happens every night when you sleep but you just don't realize it happening cause by the time your body is asleep your mind is already asleep.

Normally your mind will fall asleep first, then your body will fall asleep afterwards. Doing the WB2B technique for some reason makes it so that your body falls asleep first while your mind remains awake.

Mind Awake Body Asleep = OBE
Mind Asleep Body Asleep = Sleep

When I do the WB2B technique and then lay down to nap in the afternoon something interesting always happens. Even if no full OBE occurs I'll still experience some weird stuff which are signs that an OBE is about to take place, such as seeing through my eyelids, or hearing sounds that aren't in the room, or feeling floating sensations, something always happens. About 1 in 4 times a full OBE happens and I separate from the body which is the main goal.

But one thing I'd like to mention is that WB2B is the main ingredient needed for success. If you do an OBE exit technique without first doing the WB2B then it probably will not work.

Don't focus too much on OBE exit techniques because most techniques will work as long as you do the WB2B first. Many people focus way too much on exit techniques and not enough focus on the WB2B which works by priming your consciousness into the ideal condition for the OBE to occur, once you do that then it almost happens on it's own and you just gotta give it a little push with an exit technique and something will start happening right away.

Also dont even bother trying to do an OBE at night when you're about to go to sleep, it probably won't work and you'll just fall asleep. The WB2B is the best way to have an OBE in my experience so that's what I'd recommend.
Why would anyone want to leave Summerland or heaven and come back here?

I think there are some beings over there that try to trick us into coming back here. They may pretend to be friendly beings that make you think they're trying to help you in a spiritual way. For example they may tell us something like "oh you made this mistake in your last life, you need to go back and fix this in order to grow spiritually".

Then next thing you know you sign some contract into coming back here and having your mind wiped and forgetting everything and becoming a baby again. Then when you die you get told the same thing. This happens for thousands and thousands of lifetimes which will never end. Just dont take the bait, once you leave and get to heaven you have the power to resist reincarnation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: FallenStar, betternever2havbeen, MountainMonkey and 5 others
Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
I have researched the afterlife for many years and want to share my thoughts on this. I write this post from what I have found in my research which comprises of what people say in Near Death Experiences, Out of Body experiences, and also my own thoughts and ideas as a result of my own experiences.

I see so many people want to CTB badly but hesitant because of belief of going to hell that's usually the result of religion, its a shame to be chained to the physical world cause of this shit.

What Is An OBE?

This is where I want to mention out of body experiences (OBEs), basically it's where you separate your consciousness from the physical body and you can visit other realms. About 1 in 3 people experience it at least once in their lifetimes in various forms and duration, usually only for a few seconds and typically mistaken for a lucid dream and forgotten afterwards.

Have you ever been in the process of going sleeping on the bed and suddenly feel yourself falling and end up catching the side of your bed? That is one form of OBE, your consciousness has already partially shifted out of the physically body but just hadn't fully left it yet. Many people have sleep paralysis which can be turned into a launching point for an OBE, just don't move and try to wake yourself up which is what a lot of people do (cause they're scared), from there you can easily separate from the physical body.

A very very very small amount of people are able to do it almost every night and can stay out for many hours or even days, traveling to beautiful realms and have interactions with different types of non-physical beings. I have done OBEs myself many times and I know they're very realistic experiences. Without getting into a debate of whether they're "real" or not lets leave it at you can believe what you want.

Some people who are very experienced at OBEs are almost able to do it at will and can get out whenever they want and travel to different realms including the afterlife realms, and can also meet people who have just passed over and see what happens to them after and where they go. Of course then they will know what actually happens to suicides and where they go as well, and the answer is that they go where everyone else goes, usually to some kind of belief system territory.

For example if your a Christian you will go to a "heaven" and meet Jesus, if you are Buddhist you will go to Buddhist heaven and meet Buddha, if you are muslim you will go to muslim heaven, and so on. Suicides who don't believe in any religion typically end up in "Summerland" which is basically just another type of heaven just without the messiah stuff, in this place you can manifest anything you want and live the life you always wanted to live. For people who are damaged this is also where you can receive healing and rest.

Summerland is like the Astral Plane which is where people who have OBEs typically go. It can resemble the physical earth with landscapes, buildings, people, nature, animals, etc. But if you hate the physical world then don't worry, because in the Astral Plane you can manifest anything you want. Just think it and it will appear, just like a dream world (in my opinion dreams are a form of OBE, its just that typically your not lucid and thus cannot control the manifestation process).

As far as reincarnation goes it is an option that exists but is not forced upon anyone. If you don't want to come back you can stay in Summerland for the rest of eternity and have lots of fun. Or if you rather not exist at all you can go to sleep forever and nobody will stop you from doing that either, but maybe in a few million years you might wake up a little bit to decide if you want to get up and have some fun, if not then go back to sleep for another few million years, and so on.

I want to bring up a few YouTube channels that some people here may find interesting. The first one is Akvile Sava who is a very experienced OBE traveler. She gets out of body almost every night and have seen what happens to people after suicide. Here is a few videos of her you can start with:

Another good one is "Rich2150x" who is also an experience OBE traveler and talks a lot about the afterlife, why we're on physical earth, where suicides go, and all that stuff. However he is a bit of a conspiracy nut and only goes out of body once in a while and cannot do it at will like Akvile Sava can.

No one knows for certain

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I really wish it will be true, but I stopped pretend that I know anything about the after life.

But there is no hell in your theory? Where the bad people go?

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, AprilsBlessings, Ἡγησίας and 3 others
ropebunny

ropebunny

*suicidal bunny noises*
Jul 26, 2020
I need all of this to be true :(

• Love
Reactions: Mooshi, AprilsBlessings, Lone_Gray_Wolf and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
But there is no hell in your theory? Where the bad people go?
I read somewhere that the bad people reincarnate immediately as a baby without getting to the good place. If so, that would confirm this place is hell.

There also seem to be earthbound spirits who wander around as ghosts. These can sometimes attach to living people as a type of parasite, and at times even have some influence on the one they are attached to.

Last edited:
Reactions: MountainMonkey, fastFWD and DeadDumbDream
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is an interesting read and thanks for sharing. Personally, I had dreams of weird dimensions that don't really make sense such as time and space being distorted, similar to what you described and visiting certain realms that is based on reality but not fully based on it either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and Homecoming
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
there are some beings over there that try to trick us into coming back here. They may pretend to be friendly beings that make you think they're trying to help you in a spiritual way
Could these be the 'machine elves' people experience when on DMT?

Reactions: deadliftEnjoyer
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020

What Is An OBE?

OP should join the afterlifeforums.com
We all have what's called Silver Cord that connects your spirits to your physical body. All you have to do is to imagine a powerful and sharp "mind created" scissors to "forcefully" cut it and you'll set free from your physical body :)

What the heck is Silver Cord?

Silver Cord – A glowing (although usually invisible) highly-elastic energy tube connecting a material body to its astral counterpart body during earth life. Corporeal death occurs at the point the cord is severed freeing the animating spirit from its physical body.
I read somewhere that the bad people reincarnate immediately as a baby without getting to the good place. If so, that would confirm this place is hell.
Completely not true! Source please?

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB and Deleted member 4993
LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
Summerland, that's where I'd love to be after death for a very long time. I haven't been on vacation for 20 years.

• Wow
Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Meditation guide, Homecoming and 1 other person
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Summerland, that's where I'd love to be after death for a very long time. I haven't been on vacation for 20 years.
How about winterland? I was born in really hot and humid climate 3rd world, poor, and religious country.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
God I've never wanted something to be more true in my life. I've only experienced something similar once, it was the only time I ever had a lucid dream. I was at my parents old house with our old dog in my old bedroom and suddenly I panicked becuase I realised I was dreaming because we had sold the house years ago. My first thought was I was gonna be stuck and unable to wake up and it scared me, but after a while I realised I could do whatever I wanted because I was dreaming. Was a nice feeling.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Cherry Crumpet, esse_est_percipi and 5 others
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know why this is a topic of debate. Even while alive we've all experienced moments when we lose consciousness and everything is a blank. Everything we FEEL and THINK is because of a very PHYSICAL brain. If the brain stops operating I don't think it's hard to know what happens when you die. Nothing. At least nothing person X can experience. I think the conversation is a lot more interesting discussing the selfless afterlife, what a physicist would make of energy, biochemical activity after the ego is removed from the equation. The sense of self is a product of the brain. For evidence see how much people change after brain damage. I just don't see how we can expect that our ego, in the psychological sense (not arrogance), will survive.

Last edited:
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, MountainMonkey, SunnyPotato and 4 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
My friend told me about this stuff. But I personally never experienced anything close

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I read another theory. That we are here due to aliens putting us here as a punishment for not fitting in on their planet. And when we die they put us each in our own little box on the moon while we wait for a new body.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming, sadworld, Isadeth and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Sorry for being blunt but what a load of shit .

Reactions: DeadButDreaming, airboy_a380, CarbonMonoxide and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
You could say that about any theory of what happens after we die. No one actually knows what happens. It all sounds far fetched. The only thing that sounds remotely realistic to me is that we simply cease to exist in any form. I don't think that's the case but if I want something that does not sound like a load of shit it would be that. Maybe all we are is a pile of meat.

Last edited:
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Homecoming and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Indeed all just theory but when people start building fantasy worlds in great detail it`s annoying and say "i was dead for 3 minutes and went here and there " when they where not fully dead otherwise they wouldn't be able to be revived .
Just chemicals in the brain firing off , a similar effect can be had by injecting or snorting chemicals too lol
107 billion people have lived on earth and there are only 8 billion on earth now so reincarnation would be one hell of a queue, imaging them calling out 8,000,000,001 and looking at you 99,000,000,00 ticket lol
Ghosts only seem to come in 3 varieties , ww1 soldier , victorian woman or victorian child , never new romantics , bikers , punks, rockers , strippers etc etc .
All religions where invented to "Put the fear of God into you " so you can be controlled.
We are just slabs of meat with a conscience who like to make things up that we dont understand. when we did and fluids congeal and the electrical impulses stop we are nothing but worm food IMO

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide, Joey, not4us and 4 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Even while alive we've all experienced moments when we lose consciousness and everything is a blank. Everything we FEEL and THINK is because of a very PHYSICAL brain.
It seems so common sense, right.

But the question remains, does the brain act more as a reducing valve or filter for a pre-existing (quantum?) consciousness, or as a kind of generator of consciousness where consciousness is a completely 'natural' emergent property in nature?

selfless afterlife, what a physicist would make of energy, biochemical activity after the ego is removed from the equation. The sense of self is a product of the brain
I agree with this to an extent.

I mean, it's all very well to say that consciousness is just a product of the brain, that it's all material, that it ceases at brain death etc.
But the more you start exploring the fundamental nature of reality, the stranger things get. Even matter itself may not be 'material'. This is a good quote from Heisenberg: "the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are (platonic) forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language."
don't see how we can expect that our ego, in the psychological sense (not arrogance), will survive.
Certainly if the ego is just a sort of illusion created by billions of neuronal connections and electrical firings, then those connections not being in place anymore would spell the end of the ego.

But... there is a theorem in quantum physics called the no-hiding theorem that states that information is never lost at the quantum level. If you combine that with quantum entanglement ("the physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles is generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by a large distance" wikipedia), then it would seem to imply that at the quantum level, the billions of neuronal connections (that created the conscious self at a higher level), will always be connected in some way, and that the information stored (i.e. memories) by that higher ego can never be ultimately 'lost', even after the brain no longer exists.

This might sound like quantum hokum with no evidence behind it, but I think that the quantum science could imply this, even if it might not be testable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cherry Crumpet and alexit
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
It seems so common sense, right.

But the question remains, does the brain act more as a reducing valve or filter for a pre-existing (quantum?) consciousness, or as a kind of generator of consciousness where consciousness is a completely 'natural' emergent property in nature?

I agree with this to an extent.

But I mean, it's all very well to say that consciousness is just a product of the brain, that it's all material, that it ceases at brain death etc.
But the more you start exploring the fundamental nature of reality, the stranger things get. Even matter itself may not be 'material'. This is a good quote from Heisenberg: "the smallest units of matter are not physical objects in the ordinary sense; they are (platonic) forms, ideas which can be expressed unambiguously only in mathematical language."

Certainly if the ego is just a sort of illusion created by billions of neuronal connections and electrical firings, then those connections not being in place anymore would spell the end of the ego.

But there is a theorem in quantum physics called the no-hiding theorem that states that information is never lost at the quantum level. If you combine that with quantum entanglement ("the physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles is generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by a large distance" wikipedia), then it would seem to imply that at the quantum level, the billions of neuronal connections (that created the conscious self at a higher level), will always be connected in some way, and that the information stored by that ego can never be ultimately 'lost', even after the brain no longer exists.

This might sound like quantum hokum with no evidence behind it, but I think that the quantum science could imply this, even if it might not be testable.
Wonderful response. You cite a lot of stuff I like to read about. That's much more like the kind of debate I like to have. I'd be full of it if I just gave a bullshit response. The quantum physics angle is so worthy of exploration. The only thing I can offer is that the brain is absolutely a filtering device. There's a theory that what we experience is a simplified version of reality because if we actually took in all information available around us we'd be overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
they where not fully dead otherwise they wouldn't be able to be revived .

Briton Audrey Schoeman was revived after six hour cardiac arrest. She had hypothermia. Also there is Lazarus Syndrome. One 66 year old man was declared dead. Ten minutes later he again had a pulse. Sometimes you can be actually dead and then come back to life. Death is when the heart stops usually. But apparently sometimes the heart can stop then later start beating again.

It reminds me of the movie "Re-animator". I loved the line in that where a girl sees her father in a laboratory screaming and acting berserk. She says "What's wrong with daddy?" answer: "He's dead."

Last edited:
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
The biological definition of life is activity by an organism to fight decay. Until I see a great body of evidence I think for someone to be dead all bio activity (not decay) would have to stop.

Reactions: marcusuk63
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

What Is An OBE?

Quite honestly I have never read so much nonsense in my life.

Reactions: MrAsclepius
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I've had several lucid dreams and three out of body experiences. The obe's only lasted a few short minutes, if even that, but that is what they were. I found them frightening and unpleasant. I didn't do them deliberately.

The lucid dreams were the most fun I've ever had. I was free to do whatever I wanted including flying, punching someone I was mad at, or any other taboo thing I felt like doing because I knew it was just a dream. I've questioned people in my dreams, asking them if they knew they were only part of my dream and they just looked puzzled.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics and Homecoming
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
I'd be full of it if I just gave a bullshit response
lol I probably just gave a bullshit response myself tbh
I mean, it's not as if I'm an expert on quantum mechanics.

The only thing I can offer is that the brain is absolutely a filtering device. There's a theory that what we experience is a simplified version of reality because if we actually took in all information available around us we'd be overwhelmed.
Yes that seem likely. It definitely filters a lot of things out, but the question remains whether consciousness can exist 'outside' of what it filters out. We only perceive a fraction of the electromagnetic spectrum, like 0.0035%.
What could we perceive if we could access the other 99.9965%?
Very weird things maybe.
Quite honestly I have never read so much nonsense in my life.
lol I agree that some of it just sounds like wishful thinking and rampant imagination.
If the astral plane is so wonderful why do we ever come to earth then?

Last edited:
Reactions: diyCTB and alexit
Thinking

Thinking

Specialist
Jul 9, 2020
I don't know why this is a topic of debate. Even while alive we've all experienced moments when we lose consciousness and everything is a blank. Everything we FEEL and THINK is because of a very PHYSICAL brain. If the brain stops operating I don't think it's hard to know what happens when you die. Nothing. At least nothing person X can experience. I think the conversation is a lot more interesting discussing the selfless afterlife, what a physicist would make of energy, biochemical activity after the ego is removed from the equation. The sense of self is a product of the brain. For evidence see how much people change after brain damage. I just don't see how we can expect that our ego, in the psychological sense (not arrogance), will survive.
I think I believe this too but I really wish I could believe in some sort of paradise or perfect afterlife

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
lol.
it's a candystore/pleasue island theory of the afterlife.
'you'll have whatever you wish and whatever your heart desires...'
107 billion people have lived on earth and there are only 8 billion on earth now so reincarnation would be one hell of a queue
there are other realms according to buddhism, realm of gods, demi-gods, animals, ghosts, hells...You don't have to be reborn as a human.
All religions where invented to "Put the fear of God into you " so you can be controlled.
I do agree with this yes

Last edited:
Reactions: Homecoming, diyCTB, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I think i never had an out of body experience but a few years ago i had nightmares every night and after a few weeks or months they stopped. It might sound weird but after that i never had any normal dreams again, all my dreams i had were lucid dreams. But i dream or remember my dreams only every few weeks. So i always know that im dreaming but my dreams are really short so i never get to do much stuff which is kinda sad.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DT2007, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and (deleted member)