riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
before i discovered SS i used to visit lostallhope a lot. even when i wasn't actively planning to ctb just knowing that site was there and that i had the info to be able to kill myself successfully was a comfort. i remember visiting the site sometime last year and seeing all the stuff regarding methods and the like was gone. i assumed the site was just having issues, but when i checked back today those pages were still gone. does anyone know what happened? even if the stuff there is probably a little outdated i feel sad about it being gone, i relied on that site a lot during my worst days

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, pthnrdnojvsc, hermestrimegistus and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
before i discovered SS i used to visit lostallhope a lot. even when i wasn't actively planning to ctb just knowing that site was there and that i had the info to be able to kill myself successfully was a comfort. i remember visiting the site sometime last year and seeing all the stuff regarding methods and the like was gone but i assumed the site was having issues, but when i checked back today those pages were still gone. does anyone know what happened? even if the stuff there is probably a little outdated i feel sad about it being gone, i relied on that site a lot during my worst days
I used to go on that website as well. It's so sad that the methods and stats page is now down. It was really valuable information. I think it was probably the work of pro-lifers…

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and EternalShore
dazed_dreamer

dazed_dreamer

at the end of everything, hold on to anything
Sep 21, 2023
Oh wow that's a blast from my past. No idea about the site's status now, but I've used it too over the years.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
Just use wayback machine to access it

• Hugs
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, loopdaloop, EternalShore and 1 other person
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I can access the methods and statistics it just depends how, if I try the link on the page I get forbidden, if I try from a search engine directly I can see it.

I spent a lot of time on that website too in my darkest and most desperate days

• Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, EternalShore and sserafim
S

sadandlonely99

Jan 23, 2023
I can access the methods and statistics it just depends how, if I try the link on the page I get forbidden, if I try from a search engine directly I can see it.

I spent a lot of time on that website too in my darkest and most desperate days
Yup, same here!

Reactions: carac