• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

timetosleep

Feb 19, 2019
Nothing. I think almost all humans are awful. One of th reasons I don't want to live is because of how awful people are.
I work a lot on gurading myself and making sure that people can't take advantages of me. Being able to defend myself agaist humans' awful behaviors gives me hope.

A

ares0027

Apr 11, 2023
Nothing. Humans are selfish, egotistical and selfish again. I believe even the most unselfish acts have selfish underlying reasons behind them. Like a mother feeding her newborn baby, i believe that the underlying reason is not "ah my child needs nutrition therefore i must feed" i believe it is actually "i am feeding my needy newborn child, how a great mother i am"

flyingrabbitt

flyingrabbitt

Jun 28, 2023
I stick to watching and reading positive news only, I guess it's kind of like a delusion I created by ignoring all of the bad in the world but it does help. I'm extremely prone to paranoia and spiralling about how bad the world is because of who was involved in my trauma