• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

What generation are you in?

• Millennial

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • Gen Z

Votes: 53 51.5%
  • Gen X

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Baby boomer

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Silent Generation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greatest generation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a millennial but closer to Gen Z in some ways since I was born in 1994.

I guess there's a reason our generation was the first to be called "doomers".

Reactions: tbroken and divinemistress36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
LOL I had to look up this stuff now bc I never cared about it what generation I'm in.

Gen X here but ultimately failed.

Reactions: BrainShower and Sprite_Geist
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Millennial
*proceeds to drink latte from sliced avocado half*

• Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36, restless.dreams and 2 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Whatever generation doesn't have a damn clue what "based" means! (and doesn't want to know) :haha:

Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Gen X. Got some old pictures of our class in highschool (17-18yo) and practically everyone is dressed in black.That says it all.

Reactions: BrainShower and divinemistress36
P

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
My father Poseidon had me very long ago. So, if I'm milleniums old... that makes me a millenial? 🤔

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Im a Millennial I didnt always have a bad life.

Reactions: tbroken
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I guess the Silent Generation prefers to remain silent on here

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Proteus
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
There are more GenZ than millenials here, it seems. While boomers are living their wonderful lives :smiling:
That honestly doesn't surprise me. As I said before, Gen Z has the highest suicide rates since the Gen X'ers in the mid 90s.

@Ambivalent1 and I joked about how Gen X'ers were just following Kurt Cobain's suicide and Millennials/Gen Z were following Chester Bennington's death, but jokes aside, I think the quality of life for those time periods were just genuinely bad.

Also I spelled Kurt's name wrong last night, my bad, it was late and I was tired. :ahhha:

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
That honestly doesn't surprise me. As I said before, Gen Z has the highest suicide rates since the Gen X'ers in the mid 90s.

@Ambivalent1 and I joked about how Gen X'ers were just following Kurt Cobain's suicide and Millennials/Gen Z were following Chester Bennington's death, but jokes aside, I think the quality of life for those time periods were just genuinely bad.
Yeah, that makes perfectly sense. Boomers made a big mess out there.

Reactions: Malaria
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Our generation was the best. I miss the 2000s
I miss the 00s too.

I miss certain parts of the early 2000's - i.e.: entertainment and music - but I do not miss that time period as a whole; there seemed to be so much bloodshed due to terrorism and the serious issues in the Middle East, and the feeling of hysteria where I lived (especially fear) which followed. Plus the constant bad experiences at school which prevented me from enjoying things that others did, it seemed as though I had missed out... but this is more of a personal issue so it is probably not too relevant.

Young people had the '10s. Lame decade

Personally I think that 2010 and the years closely surrounding it were (mostly) very good. I view the time around 2010 as a transition period; seeing the older version of the internet, with its meme communities and cultures, either die out or slowly evolve into what we had in the years to follow (2015) was interesting; plus the advancement in computing technology and video games was also very exciting.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I miss certain parts of the early 2000's - i.e.: entertainment and music - but I do not miss that time period as a whole; there seemed to be so much bloodshed due to terrorism and the serious issues in the Middle East, and the feeling of hysteria where I lived (especially fear) which followed.
You're right about that, the wars going on in the Middle East were awful. And well, not to get too political, but I also am not a fan of Bush as a president, plus there was the recession that happened in 2008... even so, there are a lot of aspects about the 00s I miss for reasons like you said, entertainment and music, but also even in spite of all the horrible things going on, statistically a lot of young people seemed to be happy. People were out socializing more, for example. Social media wasn't a thing, the internet was a better place for the most part in my opinion. And for me personally, it was the only time of my life I felt genuinely happy, or at least content with life.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist