• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Rhymester

Delete my account
Aug 9, 2023
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Yakuza Like a Dragon
Ryu Ga Gotoku Reaction GIF by SEGA

• Hugs
Reactions: Rhymester
Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
Fire Emblem: Awakening. Loving it

I remember being in college and just sitting in my car at night playing it on my DS after classes. I couldn't be bothered to drive home because I just wanted to play more Awakening.

I'm still getting through Baldur's Gate 3. Last thing on my list.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: esthe and Rhymester
Freyja13

Freyja13

Today's air quality is mauve and speckled.
May 6, 2023
Right now I've been playing a mix of Headliner: Novinews, War Thunder, and Civ V.

• Hugs
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
i wouldnt admit this anywhere else but i was playing Baldur's Gate 3 for nearly 24 hours straight the other day :^)

i just gotta fuck the elf, man.

• Yay!
R

Rhymester

Delete my account
Aug 9, 2023
I played Deeprock Galactic too.
Might try Baldur's Gate 3
What class was your main in Deep Rock Galactic? My main is the scout.
I remember being in college and just sitting in my car at night playing it on my DS after classes. I couldn't be bothered to drive home because I just wanted to play more Awakening.

I'm still getting through Baldur's Gate 3. Last thing on my list.
Never even had a DS. I was stupid enough to buy Nintendo's worst-selling console in history—Wii U :( How's Baldur's Gate 3 so far?

Last edited:
illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
Fallout series (Mainly 76 right now), Life is Strange and lots of simulation games

sp4rk

sp4rk

i am gamer >:3
Aug 9, 2023
Overwatch! I played that game like my life depended on it during 2020 and I cannot let go of it no matter how bad the company is.

• Aww..
Reactions: Mndcntrl
Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
I try to play some Old School RuneScape from time to time.
I can advise this game too everyone. It is very simpel too understand. You can do whatever you want and the game let you. You can play it more afk (While at work, watching tv or dont have motivation too do anything...) or activ, however you want/feel. The grafics are very old but this makes charme. The music is simpel and old but unbelievable great. And if you dont do bosses/raids or some quest it is easy too. So everybody can play it, even whit only 1 arm, colourblind or deaf.

And the best thing: there are so many dopaminkicks. It dont last long (Like everything doesnt...) but they are great. You dont do much but get rewarded whit many positiv feelings

I played OSRS (Oldschool Runescape) mostly since round about half year. Besides that I am a game whore... At the moment Destiny1 on Xbox (A good friend who i knew since years from the old 360 version had buyed it for us and now we are nostalgic), Elden Ring (Hard but fair. Dont you dare go hollow!) and sometimes WoW on a private server

PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
Rotating between Cry of Fear, Kenshi and Touhou 6-7-8

Neoatlech

Neoatlech

Prince of Disorder
Aug 15, 2023
I play the Combat Mission series religiously, then I switch to some Victoria 2 or MW2 multiplayer when I get bored.

Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
People may not know these games but As of now.

it's Open Hexagon, Super hexagon, Cod bo2 zombies here and there, and some osu!!

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
It sounds childish but I play a lot of Roblox. I'm collecting skins on this game called "Total Roblox Drama" which a parody of the early 2000's kids show "Total Drama Island". I also play a lot of Bloxburg, which is basically budget Sims cause I don't have enough space left on my laptop to get the real thing.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
It sounds childish but I play a lot of Roblox. I'm collecting skins on this game called "Total Roblox Drama" which a parody of the early 2000's kids show "Total Drama Island". I also play a lot of Bloxburg, which is basically budget Sims cause I don't have enough space left on my laptop to get the real thing.
External hard drives are very cheap.

Loulou

Loulou

Aug 15, 2023
Genshin Impact! I play literally everyday as I really want to get better but it's a long process :')

Bobbylobby

Bobbylobby

Tonight You Belong to Me
Aug 16, 2023
The Long Dark mostly, and the new Rain World DLC