• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Just finished Resident Evil - Code: Veronica a few hours ago. Probably been around 6 years from when I last played it and the time before that was when I first got it, back in 2002. I can understand why fans of the series don't like it, but it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
Genshin Impact! I play literally everyday as I really want to get better but it's a long process :')
I used to play a ton of Genshin back in 2020, but it got boring after a couple weeks. How do you make it fun?

SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
Roblox, but I want to get back to Monster Hunter Rise

K

Kadaver

memento mori
Aug 11, 2023
I'm playing a lot of Valorant, Baldurs Gate 3, Mario Kart, and I think that's it
I played Deeprock Galactic too.
Might try Baldur's Gate 3
Baldurs Gate is hella fun. Definitely recommend :)

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Classic world of warcraft. Baldurs gate 3.
I've been playing classic WoW, spent the past month levelling. I'm going to give hardcore a go but probably not put too much into it

Loulou

Loulou

Aug 15, 2023
I used to play a ton of Genshin back in 2020, but it got boring after a couple weeks. How do you make it fun?
I think I just got really invested in the characters so it's really fun for me right now just seeing them and going through the story. Also watching streamers play the game always makes me wanna play too, I'm super competitive so that motivates me to play more and try to get my favorite characters :)

Reactions: Touhou
psp3000

psp3000

I want to quit.
May 20, 2023
I played the fan game SOAP SOUP today based on the original Soup 0.9

E

existence_is

Jul 25, 2023
The more complex a game is, the more fun it is for me in most cases.
I've recently found a huge liking to CDDA, it's a turn-based zombie game, the best comparison would be Dwarf Fortress.