• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
What games are you buying/looking forward to? This is the one of the only thing that keeps me alive right now. I made a list of games:

Star wars jedi survivor
Dead island 2 (maybe)
Spiderman 2
Final fantasy xvi
Final fantasy vii Rebirth
Kingdom hearts 4
Suicide squad kill the justice league
Gears of war 6
Assassins creed mirage
Starfield
Forza motorsport.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but "whose" mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Hmm- I don't usually play games, but it would be fun to try Elder scroll 6 when it comes out.

I'm also looking forward to games in the future, where you could start your "second life".

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
baldurs gate 3! bioware hasnt put out anything decent in 10ish years now so itll be nice to get back to that style of game without it just sucking :')

Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Just Trails into Reverie and Megaman Battle Network Legacy Collection, the other games that might come out this year that I'm interested in would make my console fly away and my schedule is too tight to include too many new games. RGG Ishin and Gunvolt 3 are already out, but I don't have money.

jerry545

jerry545

Dec 28, 2022
I don't play games as much as I once used to but I like watching twitch. I'd like to watch someone play that new Star Wars game coming out.

Doc

Doc

Apr 3, 2023
What games are you buying/looking forward to? This is the one of the only thing that keeps me alive right now. I made a list of games:

Star wars jedi survivor
Dead island 2 (maybe)
Spiderman 2
Final fantasy xvi
Final fantasy vii Rebirth
Kingdom hearts 4
Suicide squad kill the justice league
Gears of war 6
Assassins creed mirage
Starfield
Forza motorsport.
Have you played re4 remake is it good
Zelda TOTK and the Splatoon 3 DLC. Hopefully I will find something more that I also like
Tbh after going back and playinf botw it's not that good anymore it's only good on your First play through I expect the same with totk

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Have you played re4 remake is it good

Tbh after going back and playinf botw it's not that good anymore it's only good on your First play through I expect the same with totk
Yeah I have played re4 remake and yes it's good.
baldurs gate 3! bioware hasnt put out anything decent in 10ish years now so itll be nice to get back to that style of game without it just sucking :')
Bioware is making new dragon age and mass effect games. I forgot to add those to the list.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
I'm looking forward to play Zelda ToTK and Pikmin 4 when they come out. But also some games in my steam library and on Switch:
  • Nier Automata
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  • Persona 4 (currently playing 3)
  • Code Vein
  • Portal 1 & 2
  • Little Nightmares

Reactions: Dark Moon
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Think Zelda also kh ,but tell u truth no able buy game no money no able play game me v slow injury damage, but see game new no able play no able buy make v sad
Would it be helpful to watch people streaming those games or posting let's plays? I know that that can provide a vicarious thrill to some people, but I also understand that for others, it can cause more sadness at not being able to play the games themselves. Either way, I hope you're able to get joy out of those games even if you can't play them.

• Love
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Would it be helpful to watch people streaming those games or posting let's plays? I know that that can provide a vicarious thrill to some people, but I also understand that for others, it can cause more sadness at not being able to play the games themselves. Either way, I hope you're able to get joy out of those games even if you can't play them.
Vry thank, think this dpnd game smtm ok watch smtm not, genre etc also smtm long frnchs etc ok watch, prblm new make sad cuz no able buy play keep rmmb longago have money buy new.

but also have prblm big v hard focus watch, but try

• Hugs
Reactions: borderline-feline
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
Vry thank, think this dpnd game smtm ok watch smtm not, genre etc also smtm long frnchs etc ok watch, prblm new make sad cuz no able buy play keep rmmb longago have money buy new.

but also have prblm big v hard focus watch, but try
I also have trouble focusing a lot. Sometimes it keeps me from playing games or even just watching things. It can really suck. I hope that it goes well for you!

• Love
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
Amnesia "The Bunker" looks interesting, but also very stressful. Id also like to
play the Dead Space and Resiedent Evil 4 remakes but my rig is way to old.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
I was excited for the re4 remake to come out but have had to force myself to play it since it finally was released. It's a good game, I just can't seem to find the enthusiasm lately.
Outlast Trials will be next on my waitlist but I'm not overly excited about it or anything. That being said, the first two games have a special place in my heart.

xelaz

xelaz

cat lover
May 2, 2023
Touchstarved. Another one would probably be grave seasons, I found the concept of "murder mystery and farming simulator" intriguing.

KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I can't wait for the System Shock remake to come out in about a month, been waiting 7 years for it at this point.

laceandsilk

laceandsilk

silly space cadet
Apr 27, 2023
The new Zelda TOTK game, katamari reroll, and the puffpals island skies game

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
The Expanse: A Telltale Series

I like the tv show. It shows the future where humans have not figured out antinatalism, but continued breeding exponentially, so there are so many of them that there's not enough jobs for most.

Being spaced by Camina Drummer is a decent death.